power trip soup mafia lot sessions

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2009, 07:21 PM
soup mafia/squid mafia

cadillacZac will become famous soon enough
power trip soup mafia lot sessions

some crap i just put together ... you like ..

http://vimeo.com/6709106
Old 09-22-2009, 07:27 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: power trip soup mafia lot sessions

havent watched it yet but i love the zombie pic ....lol
Old 09-22-2009, 07:36 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i was worried the cape was gonna get caught in your sprocket awesome clip
Old 09-22-2009, 07:38 PM

chadnine is a decent person

good **** guys
always enjoy the vids
Old 09-22-2009, 07:39 PM
soup mafia/squid mafia

Originally Posted by old man roger
i was worried about that myself but it worked out
Old 09-22-2009, 07:47 PM
soup mafia/squid mafia

i was worried about that myself but it worked out
Old 09-22-2009, 10:39 PM
im nico, i do wheelies

banjaxed is an unknown quantity at this point

what a stupid video, it didnt have any of my wheelies to make it cool
Old 09-22-2009, 10:45 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

good flow.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:49 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

was that one of the gotti boys on the red 636?
Old 09-23-2009, 02:15 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by villa76
that was nick on the 07
Old 09-23-2009, 03:49 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

cool clip[
Old 09-23-2009, 08:52 AM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by villa76
naw thats nick with his ninja hair all bunched up.
Old 09-23-2009, 10:40 AM
bdhstunt

bdhstunt is a decent person

cj and tawny vid was sick doing stuff i never seen before...
Old 09-23-2009, 11:29 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

great vid!!
Dustin is killing it!!
Old 09-23-2009, 02:25 PM
also known as OMR

no foot death spins on lock
Old 09-23-2009, 03:03 PM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

Is there a reward for the cape? Because you definitely left it at the spot that day...
Old 09-23-2009, 03:09 PM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

no foot death spins on lock
I can do them but not locked.....yet
Old 09-23-2009, 03:11 PM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

Sick video as always
Old 09-23-2009, 03:15 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
I can do them but not locked.....yet
yup i hate that , when i am just riding and not actually trying to do it i just feel that its right and it's easy as hell but if i go out there just to do it i usually cant ..lol

by the way tony prez and nick [the guy on the red 07 zx6] were just on mtv in a rap video , it's the new triple c featuring rick ross video , i think it's called ''go''

cant find it on you tube yet
Old 09-23-2009, 03:30 PM
scrape it son!

tigroo is a decent person

soup mafia doin it one more time, are u including grandpa stunnin in the team or what haha!!

sick DS by secret weapon!!

Quick Reply: power trip soup mafia lot sessions