RICKNY's Big Day Out Part 3

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 10:26 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
RICKNY's Big Day Out Part 3

Sorry to bore you guys with more footage from the same session but I got some crashes in here which make it fun to watch lol. Video is edited like **** - just threw it together real quick and was too lazy to go fix the stuff that needed to be fixed but whatever - enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wya6VHfTy5Q

http://www.vimeo.com/6494853
Old 09-09-2009, 10:31 AM
HARLEM BOYZ

NARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura aboutNARD BLOCKZ has a spectacular aura about
Re: RICKNY's Big Day Out Part 3

Nice clip Neal, I missed a good time dope song selection.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:38 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Good job Neal.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:41 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by NARD BLOCKZ
Nice clip Neal, I missed a good time dope song selection.
Yes you did And I really wanted to use that song for a NY street clip but its hard to get footage when we do ride streets

Originally Posted by inolen

Good job Neal.
I hate it but whatever
Old 09-09-2009, 10:45 AM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Andrew crushed that set of sitdown o's, I missed that.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:51 AM

jerz4sures is a decent person

looked like fun..wish i could of made it..rick cough cough..
Old 09-09-2009, 12:00 PM

corey17 is a decent person

Good clip the sit downs are crazy I just like watching people do them its sick
Old 09-09-2009, 12:03 PM

corey17 is a decent person

What song is that
Old 09-09-2009, 12:10 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

wow, i really liked the opening pov riding around and whatnot. cool beans!

i had to repeat the clip of Scott's crash trying to get to podium when his foot caught the throttle, like 10 times! wait...lemme click again...11!!!
Old 09-09-2009, 12:12 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

also, anthony is hands down the split finger god. bow to the split finger god!
Old 09-09-2009, 12:17 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by inolen
Andrew crushed that set of sitdown o's, I missed that.

thanks.. i was looking threw all my footage to see if i had that on tape bu i didnt .... good job on the vid neal sick ****
Old 09-09-2009, 12:19 PM

Originally Posted by Drew C.
thanks.. i was looking threw all my footage to see if i had that on tape bu i didnt .... good job on the vid neal sick ****
yah u were rocking them sds!
Old 09-09-2009, 12:24 PM

Drew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of lightDrew C. is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
yah u were rocking them sds!

thanks that was deff one of the best sets i ever done
Old 09-09-2009, 12:27 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
wow, i really liked the opening pov riding around and whatnot. cool beans!
that was all ricky. i never get stuff like that coz i wont get on the back of another guys bike lol. ricky got on joejoes bike i think

Oh and the song is Jay Z - Empire State of Mind off his new album.
Old 09-09-2009, 12:27 PM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts

another long one but good and trix with the clean deaf spin and riding out of it.
oh and leah with a tighter circle than mase
Old 09-09-2009, 12:29 PM
NealFoReal

Word - trix will be happy when he sees that. He called me sayin no one had footage of him and waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh waaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Old 09-09-2009, 06:44 PM

RickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant futureRickNY has a brilliant future

Just like the rest of your videos Neal, this one came out awesome!

Originally Posted by jerz4sures
looked like fun..wish i could of made it..rick cough cough..
LOL.. next time youre down here make sure you call me so we can all meet up for a session.

Originally Posted by Drew C.
thanks that was deff one of the best sets i ever done
Good job Drew. I was probly on the bike because I dont remember that.

Everyone was looking good.

Last edited by RickNY; 09-09-2009 at 06:48 PM.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:04 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Nice clip, Neal!

What"s that crack in your avatar on!?!
Old 09-09-2009, 07:22 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Righteous 1
Nice clip, Neal!

What"s that crack in your avatar on!?!
you gave me the nickname and i stand true to it homie ***** been welded already and is back together
Old 09-09-2009, 07:24 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by RickNY
Just like the rest of your videos Neal, this one came out awesome!
bah i think this is the worst put together video ive ever made - well except the first one i posted on here years ago when i joined that i removed when people tore me apart lol.

Originally Posted by RickNY
Everyone was looking good.
except for me at least i got a merk step on video o's one day soon. i dont understand how i went from doing 2-3 consistent o's to not being able to do 1

Quick Reply: RICKNY's Big Day Out Part 3