RICKNY's Big Day Out Part 3

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2009, 02:25 AM

joey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these partsjoey1 is infamous around these parts
Re: RICKNY's Big Day Out Part 3

thanks kevin
Old 09-10-2009, 08:49 AM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by joey1
how about red blocks for me.
red blox for you joey1!
Old 09-10-2009, 09:31 AM
soup mafia/squid mafia

cadillacZac will become famous soon enough

nice clip .kinda slow but flowed real good...
Old 09-10-2009, 05:28 PM
Is building another f4i

skillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really niceskillz is just really nice

good vid . liked the idea of havn 3 different videos of the same day and gettn 3 different perspectives. def a lot of o,s in there lookn forward to pa sesssion and alot of fast straightline combo stuff
Old 09-10-2009, 06:14 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by cadillacZac
nice clip .kinda slow but flowed real good...
i hate the clip but was too lazy to go redo it so **** it lol. i think that woulda been a better song for the streets

Originally Posted by skillz
good vid . liked the idea of havn 3 different videos of the same day and gettn 3 different perspectives. def a lot of o,s in there lookn forward to pa sesssion and alot of fast straightline combo stuff
Word. Straightline murda in PA
Old 09-10-2009, 06:38 PM
soup mafia/squid mafia

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
i hate the clip but was too lazy to go redo it so **** it lol. i think that woulda been a better song for the streets
ya maybe . its real hard to ride streets here. but the vid wasnt bad just need more hype....
Old 09-10-2009, 07:33 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

word i hear ya. streets are easy here but on the occasions that we do ride streets theres never anyone filming
Old 09-10-2009, 07:48 PM
soup mafia/squid mafia

word i hear ya. streets are easy here but on the occasions that we do ride streets theres never anyone filming
ya that sucks that why im always trying to film and ride out at the lots.
Old 09-10-2009, 09:48 PM

Gilad is a decent person

GR8 clip Neal
Old 09-10-2009, 10:09 PM

PEEROCK has a spectacular aura aboutPEEROCK has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by Gilad

GR8 clip Neal
shalom son juhjuhjuh jew unittttttttttt
Old 09-10-2009, 10:13 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Word. Straightline murda in PA
word! east coast represent
Old 09-10-2009, 10:26 PM
FAT MAN STUNTING

chinof4i has a spectacular aura aboutchinof4i has a spectacular aura about

good vid
Old 09-10-2009, 10:40 PM
M.A.S.S. MAYHEM 4 OUT NOW

Kevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the roughKevin ETP is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by joey1
thanks kevin
anytime
Old 09-10-2009, 10:54 PM

all3nutzu is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry to bore you guys with more footage from the same session but I got some crashes in here which make it fun to watch lol. Video is edited like **** - just threw it together real quick and was too lazy to go fix the stuff that needed to be fixed but whatever - enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wya6VHfTy5Q

http://www.vimeo.com/6494853
Whats the name of that song in the background?
Old 09-10-2009, 11:21 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by beardo
like ur bike...lol i know mine needs fixed again, and im definatly to lazy...probs wont even ride this weekend cuz of it...lol oh well
like my bike lol - its a piece of **** hahaha.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:22 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Kevin ETP
i got you good video guys. i need to make it down to one of these sessions.
hell yeah - come through one weekend

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
good job neal!

looks like fun time!
next weekends gonna be a lot of fun lookin forward to it
Old 09-10-2009, 11:25 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by cadillacZac
ya that sucks that why im always trying to film and ride out at the lots.
word. we're gonna have peerock film one day from the bed of the truck while we kill some city streets. that was the plan anyway. just gotta find someone to drive the truck while he's filmin and a weekend when we can get everyone out to Queens

Originally Posted by Gilad

GR8 clip Neal
upload them pics

Originally Posted by PEEROCK
shalom son juhjuhjuh jew unittttttttttt
Shabot shalom

Originally Posted by becky
word! east coast represent
You KNOW lol.

Originally Posted by chinof4i
good vid

Originally Posted by all3nutzu
Whats the name of that song in the background?
Jay Z - Empire State of Mind - off his new Blueprint album
Old 09-10-2009, 11:34 PM

word. we're gonna have peerock film one day from the bed of the truck while we kill some city streets. that was the plan anyway. just gotta find someone to drive the truck while he's filmin and a weekend when we can get everyone out to Queens

upload them pics

Shabot shalom

You KNOW lol.

Jay Z - Empire State of Mind - off his new Blueprint album
that album is fire
Old 09-10-2009, 11:38 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by PEEROCK
that album is fire
the album is definitely hotsauce I didnt have a chance to really listen to it but from skimming through it - its gangsta here's a link to download it to anyone who wants it

rapidshare link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/274918527/BP309.rar

2nd link in case the rs link goes down for whatever reason

http://www.mediafire.com/?tuzmtjnjmhn
Old 09-10-2009, 11:39 PM

i was headed to your crib before neil but i got to the end of my driveway and realized i my front brake wasnt working

Quick Reply: RICKNY's Big Day Out Part 3