PA meet up 8.15.09 clip BRAAAAAAAAP!

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2009, 10:55 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep
PA meet up 8.15.09 clip BRAAAAAAAAP!

i'll start off by apologizing for the shitty footage... I lost over 2.5hrs of tape due to shaky footage. Our camera boom isn't "dialed" in perfect yet so MOST of the really cool shots we got... well we didn't get lol

anyway! Thanks to everyone from NY and NJ that came out. Had a blast and gotta do it again soon.

OneWheelNeal = red & gray bike
Chino = red/white FF F4i
Kozmo = dirty bars, black and some green
Rick = Black F4i with stripes on the top of his tank, gray tail
joejoe - no tail fairing and I think he's got a gray tank.
Gil - Bannana seat f4i
Ali - well everyone knows ali
Bob Wittman - 09 black FF gixxer 6 Red/black helmet
Mike Ego - 09 black FF gixxer 750
and myself - candy green f4i

no real editting or effects just through it all together.
Enjoy!
-Ross

http://vimeo.com/6261632

Lots of good pics from that day too i will be posting shortly!

Last edited by StrictlyStunt; 08-25-2009 at 11:06 AM.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:01 AM

luvtorev is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: PA meet up 8.15.09 clip BRAAAAAAAAP!

its asking for a password to watch the vid
Old 08-25-2009, 11:05 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

fixed!... sry
Old 08-25-2009, 11:13 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Nice clip SS Kozmo gettin soaked at the end was the best
Old 08-25-2009, 11:14 AM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

And Chino is Asshoe
Old 08-25-2009, 11:15 AM
NealFoReal

That camera boom your homeboy had was sick
Old 08-25-2009, 11:17 AM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
That camera boom your homeboy had was sick
ya we gotta mess with it a little more. It was to shaky and moved to fast so most of the stuff was all over the place

next time
Old 08-25-2009, 11:21 AM
STUNTRIDE FRONTLINE

-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of-SKETCHY- has much to be proud of

nice vid! I like the LOT!!!
Old 08-25-2009, 11:27 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
ya we gotta mess with it a little more. It was to shaky and moved to fast so most of the stuff was all over the place

next time
kidnap him and his boom and bring him to ny lol.
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by -SKETCHY-
nice vid! I like the LOT!!!
me 2
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
kidnap him and his boom and bring him to ny lol.
i'll see if he wants to go. If not i can bring the boom
Old 08-25-2009, 11:33 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
i'll see if he wants to go. If not i can bring the boom
People wanna go to your spot lol - so we might just make it easy for you Lemme see what the deal is and who would come and maybe we could set something up for that weekend instead.
Old 08-25-2009, 12:01 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

VIDEO BLOG NUMBER 23942839402390 hahahahah.

p.s. i am a GIANT small squid. nice vid!

let's do it again, not this weekend though.
Old 08-25-2009, 12:07 PM
Group Moderator

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
VIDEO BLOG NUMBER 23942839402390 hahahahah.

p.s. i am a GIANT small squid. nice vid!

let's do it again, not this weekend though.
i almost had better stuff of you ridin. But like alot of the footage it wasnt good on my part

def gotta make wheelies again soon
Group Moderator

i gotta get sleep!...

I'll post pics later!

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

Looks like fun, I wanna get out to that lot
Old 08-25-2009, 12:09 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by inolen
Looks like fun, I wanna get out to that lot
You down with September 20th Got some guests (friends of Ross & I) comin out and they were gonna come to NY and Ross was gonna come too but if you guys wanna go to PA we could just do it that day and save everyone the trip except for us
Old 08-25-2009, 12:11 PM

Josh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to beholdJosh911R6 is a splendid one to behold

i'm penciling in september 20th!!!! Let's make a weekend of it!!! We can video blog!
Old 08-25-2009, 12:19 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Dirty Jerzey Alie
i'm penciling in september 20th!!!! Let's make a weekend of it!!! We can video blog!
Lemme see who we can round up to take the trip. If everyone who says they wanna go does go then hell yeah Sep 20 is video blog day Ross tell Bob we aint comin unless he comes outta hiding for that day Thats it tho - time to work on some new stuff this weekend so I got something else for the camera. I always keep myself out of videos coz Im so ly Unless I wreck of course then thats gotta go in
Old 08-25-2009, 12:31 PM

HECK YEAH!! let's go back to the orgasmic spot and have some good ole PA FUN!! seriously, NJ is killing me. i destroyed my radiator last night when a giant rock wacked a hole in it and it pissed hot coolant into my eyes when i wheelied. That's how broken up my spot is now. I don't think i can ride on flat ground. No no, clearly i cannot ride on flat ground! hahahahaha.

Quick Reply: PA meet up 8.15.09 clip BRAAAAAAAAP!