grampa stunts ...lol

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2009, 01:54 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of
Re: grampa stunts ...lol

Originally Posted by old man roger
ya nice edit
baranami mite wana sneak up behind you though!!!
Old 08-22-2009, 01:56 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by never 2 old
baranami mite wana sneak up behind you though!!!
if he has bombs strapped to him then go ahead and sniper his ***
Old 08-22-2009, 02:01 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

if he has bombs strapped to him then go ahead and sniper his ***
OH YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO SAY IT!!!
Old 08-22-2009, 02:11 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by never 2 old
OH YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO SAY IT!!!
we will probably catch hate for talking about shooting a suicide bomber
Old 08-22-2009, 02:14 PM
Never Good Enuff

chipottley is a decent person

What the ****? I walk away from the computer for 5 minutes!!!!!!!!!

This is why we don't have nice things! you see what happens when you leave the geezers alone?

You just wait till I tell my nurse! you boys are gonna be in trouble!
Old 08-22-2009, 02:15 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

we will probably catch hate for talking about shooting a suicide bomber
I dont mind being hated somtimes.....
Old 08-22-2009, 02:16 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

Originally Posted by chipottley

This is why we don't have nice things! you see what happens when you leave the geezers alone?

Is she cute?
Old 08-22-2009, 02:19 PM
also known as OMR

ya we cant keep nice things here they just get fucked up
Old 08-22-2009, 02:21 PM
Never Good Enuff

Yeah, she's OMR's old nurse. I always get his seconds.......................................but they're usually better than my firsts. speaking of which, it's time for my seagrams sponge bath!
Old 08-22-2009, 02:23 PM
also known as OMR

Yeah, she's OMR's old nurse. I always get his seconds.......................................but they're usually better than my firsts. speaking of which, it's time for my seagrams sponge bath!
damn i was wondering where that bitch went , ask her where she left my dentures , i havent been able to eat solid food since she left
Old 08-22-2009, 02:25 PM
Never Good Enuff

Don't worry, I get to the bottom of it!............................................... ........The cervix that is
Old 08-22-2009, 02:29 PM
also known as OMR

Don't worry, I get to the bottom of it!............................................... ........The cervix that is
technically that really wouldnt be the bottom of it

Old 08-22-2009, 02:30 PM

repsolstuntin1 is a decent person

old guys rock! but you ******* still cant drive for ****
Old 08-22-2009, 02:33 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by repsolstuntin1
old guys rock! but you ******* still cant drive for ****
no thats the old ladies youre thinking of ..lol
Old 08-22-2009, 03:55 PM
Never Good Enuff

Here ya go you old bastards:

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-s...-g-thread.html

Check it out as soon as you get off the *******.......If you need help, just push the button on your necklace
Old 08-22-2009, 03:57 PM
Never Good Enuff

technically that really wouldnt be the bottom of it

Well, That's the bottom for me anyway
Old 08-23-2009, 04:19 PM

vandal34 is a decent person

Originally Posted by Suicidl
Great job Vandal. Keep it up. There are only a handfull of us older riders left
Ya not wrong !!! Hows ya doing on them endos now? I was with Billy in jan at stuntwars remember me ??????
Old 08-23-2009, 04:24 PM

vandal34 is a decent person

Roger and chipoletty i cant talk about cervix it will set my pace maker off
Old 08-23-2009, 06:48 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by vandal34
sorry grampaw didnt mean to get ya all fired up
Old 08-23-2009, 10:17 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

Originally Posted by vandal34
vandal34,
i'd like for you to give your opinion in my 04 R1 thread,
would love to hear from a true OG that actually rides the R1.
Thanks bro, much respect.

Quick Reply: grampa stunts ...lol