Cycledelix Ryders - The Swagger Factory **AVAILABLE NOW**

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2009, 01:25 PM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cycledelix Ryders - The Swagger Factory **AVAILABLE NOW**

Originally Posted by Daxsm
Why did it say "only Black stunt team"?... I mean, the "white" stunt teams don't label emphasize that their team may be "only white"... I don't get it.

It's like that tv channel, BET.. Black Entertainment Television... If their was a channel
dedicated to White actors, it would be deemed as racism.. But since it's about black performers, its supposed to be perfectly alright.

I'm not racist, so don't go saying that. I just don't see why you have to point out the fact that the team is Black...
Cmon man that's not what this thread is about, we don't need another controversy on SL. After many political and religous battles I've fought against liberals and holy rollers, I just cannot let this happen
Old 08-15-2009, 01:35 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Why did it say "only Black stunt team"?... I mean, the "white" stunt teams don't label emphasize that their team may be "only white"... I don't get it.

It's like that tv channel, BET.. Black Entertainment Television... If their was a channel
dedicated to White actors, it would be deemed as racism.. But since it's about black performers, its supposed to be perfectly alright.

I'm not racist, so don't go saying that. I just don't see why you have to point out the fact that the team is Black...

hahaha
Old 08-15-2009, 01:45 PM
"LarryAllergic"

MR.718 is a decent person

*clears throat*

The **** up! Now back to these bikes!
Old 08-15-2009, 01:49 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

lol 4 quotes in a row
Old 08-15-2009, 04:04 PM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

That video was ****** ill! If I wasn't a broke **** I'd buy all of these videos!
Old 08-15-2009, 05:21 PM

Guru is a decent person

Originally Posted by Bjpum49
Hey Guru, have you again a new vid postet? i like your vid's
www.vimeo.com/gurustunts

and rowdy send me one of there vids
Old 08-15-2009, 05:30 PM
Not guilty

villa76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to beholdvilla76 is a splendid one to behold

That wheelie on the busa was out cold!
Old 08-15-2009, 05:42 PM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough

right on, video looks tight!...mad ninja skills
Old 08-15-2009, 08:04 PM

Beto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really niceBeto is just really nice

Originally Posted by loogie
not impressed at allquads are for the woods and farmwork
I'm pretty sure sportbikes werent made for wheelies either so whats your point?
Old 08-15-2009, 11:36 PM
www.myspace.com/impaktech

Dick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud ofDick Loogie Stunts has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Beto
I'm pretty sure sportbikes werent made for wheelies either so whats your point?
i was simply posting an opinion which was that quads are simple to wheelie and are not impressive nor entertaing to watchit just doesnt compare to streetbikes raping streets or murdering lots IMO
Old 08-16-2009, 05:37 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

endo on the busa was sik