This guy stunts in grass

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 04:45 PM
STUNTING FOR JESUS

JOEYWALNUTZ is a decent person
Re: This guy stunts in grass

Leave it alone man.... Just leave it alone.

Originally Posted by Civilly Disobey
No, don't know what you're talking about. When you emailed me, I tried to report your *** to get you banned. That's all you got. And if this was all a joke, then you got a twisted sense of humor.
Old 09-01-2009, 04:46 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

asshoe
JOEYWALNUTZ

STUNTING FOR JESUS

Last Activity: Today 04:43 PM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread Civilly Disobey great seller
Old 09-01-2009, 04:47 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by JOEYWALNUTZ
Most you bitches no who I am.. Well, on here at least.
who are you asshoe skurred to tell waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh

and its know asshoe

Last edited by OnEWhEeLNEAL; 09-01-2009 at 05:22 PM.
Old 09-01-2009, 04:48 PM
Never Good Enuff

chipottley is a decent person

You're gonna end up ****** with the wrong person here sooner or later Joey.
Old 09-01-2009, 04:48 PM
I'm in love with a lot

PancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of light

I sent this to the administrator as well as sending it to the email addy you sent your threats from. This what I should be worried about?

A newly registered member (Username: JOEYWALNUTZ) has made numerous racist and sexist remarks, as well as DEATH THREATS. He has managed to do this within only 30 or so posts. He has openly labeled himself as a hateful skinhead, and boasts a threatening avi as well. He has made a list of people he wishes to MURDER on SL, and has applied this list to his signature. He emailed me and told me his "SIG List", is a list of SIGnificant people that he wishes to kill. You can look at his myspace page which he has linked within his profile (myspace.com/skinheadjoe) and see that this individual is clearly disturbed. This user has no intention to do anything besides terrorize the users of this site. If these are not reasons enough to ban him as a user, I don't know what is.
Old 09-01-2009, 04:58 PM
NealFoReal

I sent this to the administrator as well as sending it to the email addy you sent your threats from. This what I should be worried about?

A newly registered member (Username: JOEYWALNUTZ) has made numerous racist and sexist remarks, as well as DEATH THREATS. He has managed to do this within only 30 or so posts. He has openly labeled himself as a hateful skinhead, and boasts a threatening avi as well. He has made a list of people he wishes to MURDER on SL, and has applied this list to his signature. He emailed me and told me his "SIG List", is a list of SIGnificant people that he wishes to kill. You can look at his myspace page which he has linked within his profile (myspace.com/skinheadjoe) and see that this individual is clearly disturbed. This user has no intention to do anything besides terrorize the users of this site. If these are not reasons enough to ban him as a user, I don't know what is.
that skin head joe isnt his real myspace. he had a different myspace link posted up initially that i got that pic from and it was filled with skinhead **** too. I forgot the link though - never mind - still in my history

http://www.myspace.com/Rich_Oi
Old 09-01-2009, 05:05 PM
I'm in love with a lot

PancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of light

Whatever... someone is clearly fucked up in the head to go through all this trouble and be so malicious even if it was intended to be a joke. Woulda been funny, but it was taken a little overboard.
Old 09-01-2009, 05:35 PM
STUNTING FOR JESUS

JOEYWALNUTZ is a decent person

I want to thank everyone for there hours of entertinment, but "joeywalnutz" has left the building to retirement only to be reborn as another thread jacker. Stay tuned.... User T\C is the only one that kept it real... I am not sure what happend with you other guys.. Now "Civilly Disobey"... Come clean! No one told you it was a murder list... the "Sig list", simply stood for "Signature List" you made that whole **** up... Prove that you didnt by forwarding the message to onewheelneal! Sounds like you were pretty scared man... LOL... AIGHT... PEACE IM OUT DIS BEATCH!!!!

BTW.. when I created the account, I turned off messaging, so there was no possible way for me to receive or send messages. You made that **** up Homey.... Thats Whack.... but funny.

Old 09-01-2009, 05:40 PM
I'm in love with a lot

No, someone, maybe not you sent me an email saying that ****. Whether or not it was you, someone sent that ****. I obviously erased that **** and blocked that address immediately, but whatever think what you want. You may have turned off PM's, but that's why you emailed me. And what would I be scared for. You don't know my name or location. I just didn't feel like seeing your hate posts calling people nig-gers, etc. Dick move!

Last edited by PancakePete; 09-01-2009 at 05:55 PM.
Old 09-01-2009, 05:41 PM
I'm in love with a lot

Even if I made that **** up. That woulda been a good point to get someone banned, so what's your point?
Old 09-01-2009, 08:18 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by JOEYWALNUTZ
I want to thank everyone for there hours of entertinment, but "joeywalnutz" has left the building to retirement only to be reborn as another thread jacker. Stay tuned.... User T\C is the only one that kept it real... I am not sure what happend with you other guys.. Now "Civilly Disobey"... Come clean! No one told you it was a murder list... the "Sig list", simply stood for "Signature List" you made that whole **** up... Prove that you didnt by forwarding the message to onewheelneal! Sounds like you were pretty scared man... LOL... AIGHT... PEACE IM OUT DIS BEATCH!!!!

BTW.. when I created the account, I turned off messaging, so there was no possible way for me to receive or send messages. You made that **** up Homey.... Thats Whack.... but funny.

youre still gay coz youre too scared to post under your "real" account asshoe offer still stands
Old 09-01-2009, 09:07 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

hahaha wow this kid is A joke...
Old 09-01-2009, 09:16 PM
I'm in love with a lot

You agreeing with Neal, talking about the dude posing as someone else, or you referring to me?
Old 09-02-2009, 12:17 AM
wheres all the fat girls

martino is a decent person

its a good gimmicky thing for shows, if theres grass around hit it, people eat it up
Old 09-02-2009, 02:16 PM

onelegstunter is a decent person

so u think street fighterz will have an roc in some park now
Old 09-02-2009, 03:46 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

You agreeing with Neal, talking about the dude posing as someone else, or you referring to me?
Who do you think? lol
Old 09-02-2009, 04:46 PM

Bjpum49 is a decent person

Come on guys....he stunts also on asphalt
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	guy.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	230648  
Old 09-02-2009, 05:19 PM
I'm in love with a lot

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
Who do you think? lol
Coming from you...I can never be sure. lol
Old 09-02-2009, 07:28 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Coming from you...I can never be sure. lol
Oh I see how it is.... You son of a bitch! lol

But just to clarify I was talking about Adolf Hitler over there..
Old 09-02-2009, 08:27 PM
I'm in love with a lot

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
Oh I see how it is.... You son of a bitch! lol

But just to clarify I was talking about Adolf Hitler over there..
Well in that case...**** you *******!!!!!

Quick Reply: This guy stunts in grass