This guy stunts in grass

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 10:37 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: This guy stunts in grass

you said it - i didnt lol.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:44 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

one of those "wait what were we just talking about again" moments this thread got jacked.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:51 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

LOL I forgot about this thread a while ago - it became about joeybagawho and the kkk Name:  ****.gif
Views: 5
Size:  1.9 KB
Old 08-14-2009, 11:02 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

I found A picture of joeybagadonut's Cat.... I wouldn't want to cross paths with this kitty! LOL!

Old 08-14-2009, 11:20 PM
Never Good Enuff

chipottley is a decent person

This is a verbatim quote from his myspace:

"Skinheads a way of life, a culture I live by! Its about having pride in the way I look, its about working for my living, earning everything I get. Its about the second family I have with my mates on the street, about being true to the values that I learned, the honour code that I learned. Its about all that coming together, and its the truest culture because youre talking about the real people, the working people, the poor people." I got Great friends, a good life and deccent job, What more can a man ask for!? I am 100% American-Irish and damn proud!"

All the **** he's claiming is of utmost importance to him, is exactly what he is spewing hatred at.

Let's see, I am Irish and German, I've had to bust my *** since the age of 14 just to struggle more. My "mates" ARE the fellows riders out there.....ALL OF 'EM! any color or background. hick or otherwise. unlike him, I DO STAY TRUE TO MY VALUES! I'm not a raging hippocrite. I understand what honor actually is and there is no ******* "code" to it. (that sounds more like gang mentality rhetoric) and I am one of the nicest guys you'll meet. i have nothing to prove, I do my best to keep my insecurities in check, I will do everything in my power to be kind and civil, but I'm also not afraid to tell it like it is and wost case scenario, I'm not afraid to crack your ******* head open then appologize and buy you a beer, so get your mind right and show us all the same respect you expect from us, otherwise, **** off and blame the Jews and The Blacks for all of your problems weaksause!

That's my 2 piece anyway. I ride for mine! We're all in this **** life together, might as well unite. He can have all the skinheads, I'll take everybody else. I like a good mix anyway, keeps me fresh!

Oh, and I just saw your age and music interests. Rancid is your #1 huh?

I was rockin Operation Ivy tapes in my boom box on my skateboard when you were six, so if you really have this honor and disipline that you speak of, then respect your elder when I tell you to shut the **** up and show some respect..........not to mention, Rancid (the band you listen to) is all about unity, so you don't even make sense GIT.

Last edited by chipottley; 08-15-2009 at 12:06 AM.
Old 08-14-2009, 11:30 PM
M@SS MAYHEM

Sick.Nate will become famous soon enoughSick.Nate will become famous soon enough

So he is from Jerzy? Figures...With All those White Power WalMarts they have in Dirty Jerzy, Its no wonder there are so many Skinheads...

Old 08-15-2009, 12:56 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by Sick.Nate
I found A picture of joeybagadonut's Cat.... I wouldn't want to cross paths with this kitty! LOL!

Word, hitlers cat looks pretty darn gangsta. Dont leave me alone with him and Richie aka Joeybagadonuts Name:  ****.gif
Views: 3
Size:  1.9 KB Wheres the throw jewboy in an oven smiley
Old 08-15-2009, 02:50 AM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by chipottley
This is a verbatim quote from his myspace:
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah lol. I read that before and then saw his pics and the keyfood outfit (good job) and flower in his ear and him eating make up just didnt seem to fit with the tough guy persona he's putting out there
Old 08-15-2009, 04:48 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

since when is this thread about raciscm?? weeeeak
Old 08-15-2009, 11:07 AM

streetlab7 is an unknown quantity at this point

F*ck the racist BS. i want to see someone do a long endo in the grass
Old 08-15-2009, 08:10 PM

Righteous 1 has a spectacular aura aboutRighteous 1 has a spectacular aura about

Ha ha.....holy ****....this thread got crazy. That's dude's got **** just fallin out of his mouth! Ha ha ha....
Old 09-01-2009, 11:27 AM
STUNTING FOR JESUS

JOEYWALNUTZ is a decent person

All you bitches are on the list!!!!
Old 09-01-2009, 12:50 PM
T/C
Squid...

T/C has a spectacular aura aboutT/C has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by JOEYWALNUTZ
Sweet what did i win? Im in krum texas can you bring it to me? Just off 1173 by the school
Old 09-01-2009, 01:04 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

sup yall just gonna post a picture of me with a gun on a stunt bike forum so people think i'm tough
Old 09-01-2009, 01:08 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by toneth
sup yall just gonna post a picture of me with a gun on a stunt bike forum so people think i'm tough

dont forget the black wife beater. walnutz if your so anti-race why didnt you buy a white wife beater?
Old 09-01-2009, 01:10 PM
NealFoReal

I was wondering when youd be back bag a donuts
Old 09-01-2009, 01:12 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

How do I get on a list? I want to be special too.
Old 09-01-2009, 01:19 PM
Zippy Tie Rider

Tone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really niceTone The Natural is just really nice

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
dont forget the black wife beater. walnutz if your so anti-race why didnt you buy a white wife beater?
He really looks like the nerdiest ************ on the planet... one of those kids that used to get their heads dunked in the toilet bowl in high school. Now he's just lashing out.

I'm really trying hard to get on this list in case you haven't noticed.
Old 09-01-2009, 01:55 PM
I'm in love with a lot

PancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of lightPancakePete is a glorious beacon of light

Notice I'm #1 on his list. He emailed me and told me that his list is of the people he wants to murder. WTF? All b/c my spreader is part of his hidden sexual fantasy. Dude is funny. Don't see how he's still allowed to post. But you come on down to A-town with those death threats.

Last edited by PancakePete; 09-01-2009 at 02:07 PM.
Old 09-01-2009, 02:15 PM
NealFoReal

how come i didnt get any emails/pm's bag a donuts. **** it tho - your gayspace says your from elmont - im 5 minutes from there. come see me

Quick Reply: This guy stunts in grass