OMR!! wit' fresh paint

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2008, 01:43 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR!! wit' fresh paint

Originally Posted by suicidl
roger take the mirrors and the mudflap off that thing never see's the streets
i took it to the store the other day does that count

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
fffl!

nice clip son!
Old 03-03-2008, 01:45 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
i took it to the store the other day does that count

Old 03-03-2008, 01:46 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

i did a wheelie.....lol
Old 03-03-2008, 01:49 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

i did a wheelie.....lol
that comment is until i see some street pics. i call
Old 03-03-2008, 01:56 AM
also known as OMR

that comment is until i see some street pics. i call
there is hours of footage of me tony and nick on the streets but the guy who was supposed to make a video for us flaked and he has all the footage....really ask tony
Old 03-03-2008, 01:59 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

Wow Roger Rode To The Store Lol
Old 03-03-2008, 02:02 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

there is hours of footage of me tony and nick on the streets but the guy who was supposed to make a video for us flaked and he has all the footage....really ask tony
6 years ago doing power whoolies on your street does not count as riding the streets
Old 03-03-2008, 02:02 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

roger hasnt been riding for that long lol
Old 03-03-2008, 02:03 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by DBoy
Wow Roger Rode To The Store Lol
don't get it twisted d boy i have more miles on the street in one year then alot of people have ridden......

just not much lately
Old 03-03-2008, 02:04 AM
also known as OMR

6 years ago doing power whoolies on your street does not count as riding the streets
it does too

j/k it was last summer
Old 03-03-2008, 02:06 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

it does too

j/k it was last summer
Old 03-03-2008, 02:08 AM

i know you got over 40thousand miles on the lot thats for sure i haven't even done over 25 since i started riding
Old 03-03-2008, 02:15 AM
also known as OMR

i know you got over 40thousand miles on the lot thats for sure i haven't even done over 25 since i started riding
between my r6 and my gsxr 1000 i did 44 thousand miles in one year and i would be willing to bet most of it was on one wheel...

i never rode them for any thing but going out and doing wheelies ,it was cool back then there would be 30 or 40 of us every single night and we rode from sun down till sun up....

if it was still like that i would ride the streets more
Old 03-03-2008, 02:15 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Old 03-03-2008, 02:18 AM

I have a feeling roger is gonna ride the streets again
Old 03-03-2008, 02:21 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

I have a feeling roger is gonna ride the streets again
maybe to the store to get some smokes
Old 03-03-2008, 02:23 AM

YOU keep telling him that till he gets mad then he'll start riding the streets lol
Old 03-03-2008, 02:23 AM
also known as OMR

i wonder how many miles i have in the lots.....

i think my 636 had 13000 miles on it when i got it and it's around 22000 now butt it has had the big sprocket on it since i owned it except for the occasional times i put the stocker on it and rode the streets with it ...

wow i thought i would have had more then that but probably about 6 or 7 thousand miles in the lots , i guess thats alot considering it's mostly at 5 miles an hour in first gear..lol
Old 03-03-2008, 02:24 AM

i put 90 parking lot miles already since i got mine
Old 03-03-2008, 02:27 AM
also known as OMR

maybe to the store to get some smokes
i never run out of smokes i buy them bitches by the carton

i do take it to get welding wire when i run out in the middle of a job or if i break a band saw blade some thing like that

Quick Reply: OMR!! wit' fresh paint