Comming Soon FOCUS UP

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2008, 10:26 PM
www.GSENick.com

GSE Nick is a decent person
Re: Comming Soon FOCUS UP

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
you've said that statement a bunch of times in this thread....are you just waiting for sum1 to come along and say "no!! please dont stop riding, you are the best!!" seem like an attention ***** move to me, but hey what do i kno..

as far as the dvd, who gives a **** if the footage is old...i think that the original dvds from this sport, (IE 12 oclock, the usbw seris, the first starboyz and the early SUI, DME) are still to this date the most inspiring and motivating vids to watch...and something new even if the footage isnt all the same lot jumping back and forth if the editing is done right it will be a bomb vid...

guess our opionions are just different..i rahter see sumin very well put together regardless of when it was shot, or by who it was of, compared to summin that was shot last weekend in 1 spot in 1 hour...just my
+1 on that! i love watching old vids back when real heart! back when riders cared. its shitty when u think how much has changed in just the past few years

yes there is some sick riding in the new vids but pop an old usbw and it really makes u wanna ride!

props tony! havent seen ya in a while, ill have to get a copy! hope all is good
Old 01-17-2008, 10:26 PM

gixer7fitty is a decent person

g-rock like the nick it fits! (they call newfoundland "the rock" boyz)

u b in florida?? im goin apr 15 to 23 ..i cant find a bike for rent in that ******* state!!!

had the first annual kids charity run meeting tonight and we are hoping to add a stuntshow (got lawyers working on it) stuntman tells me u are in. You WILL BE THE MAIN ATTRACTION for the STUNTSHOW :YEAH

i want in too so u got your work cut out for ya!

Last edited by gixer7fitty; 01-17-2008 at 10:32 PM.
Old 01-17-2008, 10:41 PM

Gone to bed but I will be back on this thread. Thanks again Tony!

GO TO FLORIDA IN APRIL! I NEED TO CHEAT>NEWBIE.... i bet if u advert a course available on here u will get interest.
Old 01-17-2008, 11:00 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

I watched it when i was in atlanta at heidis. its a good vid. not the best IMO, but a good vd and was worth the time to watch. that 900RR is CALEAAAN!! pimpin.

There is some tech in there like NH 0s and no handed 2 up coasters and its good, BUT too much Idle **** is watered down in my opinion. GAS'ER! ( hope im not a "******" for this. lol)

BUT

tony made up for that wth some sick gassed burnouts. All in all, its a good vid man. i love to watch any and everybody ride. love to see different styles and LOVE to see an OG still riding good.

and that part in puerto rico when u and that dude almost SMASHED each other was fuckign crazy.

PS id be pissed to if someone photo shopped my ****** head.

Last edited by Vetter; 01-17-2008 at 11:03 PM.
Old 01-18-2008, 12:16 AM

G-Rock is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gixer7fitty
g-rock like the nick it fits! (they call newfoundland "the rock" boyz)

u b in florida?? im goin apr 15 to 23 ..i cant find a bike for rent in that ******* state!!!

had the first annual kids charity run meeting tonight and we are hoping to add a stuntshow (got lawyers working on it) stuntman tells me u are in. You WILL BE THE MAIN ATTRACTION for the STUNTSHOW :YEAH

i want in too so u got your work cut out for ya!
Ya I will prolly head out when you go out.. last minute thing though.. the ol man got a condo in st.petes.. so I wouldnt mind a little warm weather and sunshine!!

Ya how did that meeting go after?? Stuntman was at the shop for like an hour before he went to the meeting.. I hope you get they get the show together though.. wouldnt mind rockin out some stunts for the kids!!

P.S.. steve told me you wanted to keep the "wheelie school" a secret from me.. but you know stuntman couldnt resist filling me in!!
Old 01-18-2008, 01:00 PM

va stunta is an unknown quantity at this point

just gotta say something:
the vid is niiiiiice. i watch it quite often, tony d has a lil european style goin on and the vid is entertaing.
Old 01-18-2008, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by G-Rock

Ya I will prolly head out when you go out.. last minute thing though.. the ol man got a condo in st.petes.. so I wouldnt mind a little warm weather and sunshine!!

Ya how did that meeting go after?? Stuntman was at the shop for like an hour before he went to the meeting.. I hope you get they get the show together though.. wouldnt mind rockin out some stunts for the kids!!

P.S.. steve told me you wanted to keep the "wheelie school" a secret from me.. but you know stuntman couldnt resist filling me in!!
We are flying continental there is a seat sale on check it out online 500 bucks return.. unless papa bear is taking u down there.. DEFINITELY go down with us. Connie and i are getting a car and Liam is going with my folks.... we will be in Tampa .
The charity gig will be cool if we can get a stunt show on. we are planning to take all the bikes to the Janeway (childrens hospital) that should be the real highpoint for everyone.
EVERYONE ON HERE BUG TONY TO GO TO FLORIDA IN APRIL!:YEAH

sorry Tony
Old 01-18-2008, 04:53 PM

steve02r6 is an unknown quantity at this point

We are flying continental there is a seat sale on check it out online 500 bucks return.. unless papa bear is taking u down there.. DEFINITELY go down with us. Connie and i are getting a car and Liam is going with my folks.... we will be in Tampa .
The charity gig will be cool if we can get a stunt show on. we are planning to take all the bikes to the Janeway (childrens hospital) that should be the real highpoint for everyone.
EVERYONE ON HERE BUG TONY TO GO TO FLORIDA IN APRIL!:YEAH

sorry Tony
Rob just lay off the crack for a few hours I know it feels good but just give it a break for a bit and let this thread get back on track
Old 01-18-2008, 05:48 PM
life is good......BRAAAP!

-nelson will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Tony D
Ok so this is whats hot right now??? I guessI didnt know that and how much the sport has progressed... Once again thank you to all the people who emailed with the addresses I wont let you guys down... and for those with **** in your ears.. there are parts of this new film from 05 06 and ending in sept 07... and Believe me the footage from o5 is still gonna be hott 20 years from now... trust that... and thanks Nags... educate these young boys with their tuff *** attitudes.... they dont realise you dont get old in this game just better...

Amen :YEAH
Old 01-18-2008, 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
faaags .
+1 (in regards to quitting)
Old 01-18-2008, 06:26 PM

Originally Posted by savage lin
i don't know the sauce is falling apart, it's all good time to practice for some comps.:YEAH

Bro , Thats why going solo is where its at, F all the drama ,just ride and have fun..
Old 01-18-2008, 06:31 PM

The only ******** that are ignorant enough to diss Tony and the boyz are punks still living at home driving moms car and asking dad for gas money. .. stay behind your keyboards bitches and keep jerkin off to stunt videos if your uncle isnt ******* you in the ***.

Last edited by gixer7fitty; 01-18-2008 at 06:36 PM.
Old 01-19-2008, 02:05 AM

G-Rock is an unknown quantity at this point

The only ******** that are ignorant enough to diss Tony and the boyz are punks still living at home driving moms car and asking dad for gas money. .. stay behind your keyboards bitches and keep jerkin off to stunt videos if your uncle isnt ******* you in the ***.

Rob, you must of had alot of practice growing up to come up with comebacks/disses like that!!
Old 01-19-2008, 01:04 PM

G-Rock.. i have no time for ppl talking out of their ***. just sit there at a keyboard and act like a tool. go to the lot and fold their arms between sips of coffee. you could not get anymore old/new school solid riders like TonyD and the boyz representin.. keeping us (me LOL)squids with some hope and help.u gotta start somewhere.!! **** those ******** who act like they did a circle on thier first day on a bike.
Old 01-19-2008, 01:10 PM

Originally Posted by steve02r6
Rob just lay off the crack for a few hours I know it feels good but just give it a break for a bit and let this thread get back on track

mmmmmmmmmmm crack
Old 01-19-2008, 01:21 PM

Originally Posted by 1sicRida
Hope theres some new tricks or else its going to be pritty boring.
u are such a ******* ****...i would bet that u dont even make any noise when u fart. I hope u see this and learn to stop talking out your ***
Old 01-19-2008, 01:23 PM

ok im a post *****
Old 01-19-2008, 02:42 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

morrow is an unknown quantity at this point

good stuff ant ,is there a trailer
Old 01-19-2008, 04:46 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by morrow
good stuff ant ,is there a trailer
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdLsS9oDOIg[/YOUTUBE]
Old 01-19-2008, 05:27 PM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by FreezeSBFreaks
Sorry for the squid question but what's FIB?

And to Tony mad props been watching you for a long time def. an inspiration to my hobby/sport!
Foot In Bar

Quick Reply: Comming Soon FOCUS UP