Comming Soon FOCUS UP

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2007, 12:31 AM

Scott@STUNTERS is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Comming Soon FOCUS UP

Ant, holy ****, long time no see...............

can't wait to check out the new vid.........

-Big Scott
Old 11-27-2007, 01:14 AM

Zackie Chan is an unknown quantity at this point

Not to say that you were but i'm just saying this so everyone knows. Just cause one or two guys from AZ causes a ruckus on here doesn't mean that the rest of AZ stunters feel the same way. I know I got mad respect for the og's until they show me disrespect. I do look forward to riding with more of them too. So please dont lump all of AZ together because of some one else. thanks.

ps. I love foot in seat(i dont really have a bar) and i love HB's baby. Keep up the good work Ant.

Originally Posted by TEACH C6
dont believe everything you see on TV As friends of all the riders involved on the mtv garbage, it is a drama production and they MADE it seem worse than it was.

Ant has got mad respect from all the riders I know, and the ones that hate on his style don't understand it and are usually HB ****** who can't even spin a tech circle to save their lives.

as for #2, not to be a dick, but please quit! i love it when people quit! haha, just playin, i hear good things about you fools and i like all the guys ive watched and met from AZ...don't forget to round out your game fellas, the HB isn't God's gift to stuntriders! lol and out of curiosity, who are the OG's coming on here and tooting their own horns? theres a reason very few of the older riders come on here...bc too many unknowing riders running their mouths...name ten OG riders still pushing it that come on here regularly. and i beg to differ on the 'new skool riders' knowing all the 'old skool tricks'....what?...combos WITH a HB? the old skool tricks i'm talking about that US riders STILL cant master are NH o's, and mostly FIB and stoppie stuff. not directed specificallyy at you AZ guys bc you def got your own flavor, but HB **** is HB ****...takes a few tries to learn usually.

and as for 'OGs' thinking they are this or that for the years they've dedicated...well, you put in the time and see what you think of all the younger guys saying ****. after a while, its like the straw that broke the camel's back. all teh 'superstars' and 'sick with it' riders of today are hard pressed it seems to round themselves out and acquire the basics of the wheelie...everyone things HC o's makes them a hero.

rant over...and for all you FIB haters, i got the business for you at Stuntwars...no one will hate on FIB after they see how you can really ride a bike!:YEAH
Old 11-27-2007, 01:23 AM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Zackie Chan
Not to say that you were but i'm just saying this so everyone knows. Just cause one or two guys from AZ causes a ruckus on here doesn't mean that the rest of AZ stunters feel the same way. I know I got mad respect for the og's until they show me disrespect. I do look forward to riding with more of them too. So please dont lump all of AZ together because of some one else. thanks.

ps. I love foot in seat(i dont really have a bar) and i love HB's baby. Keep up the good work Ant.
hopefully be in vegas mid december and around for a week...if it goes through, i reeeaaaaalllly wanna go ride with you fools!

i lump stuntriders all together, they are all idiots!
Old 11-27-2007, 02:29 AM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by fatboystuntz
as far as the dvd, who gives a **** if the footage is old...i think that the original dvds from this sport, (IE 12 oclock, the usbw seris, the first starboyz and the early SUI, DME) are still to this date the most inspiring and motivating vids to watch...
+1
Old 11-27-2007, 02:55 AM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

true because who else would dedicate so much time and effert into nothing more than a hobbie
Old 11-27-2007, 03:02 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by suicidl

true because who else would dedicate so much time and effert into nothing more than a hobbie
ever meet rc plane and helicopter people? the time and money they spend make us look like part timers
Old 11-27-2007, 03:21 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

lol i think this whole ****** thread has been hilarious. I think everyone took #2 a lil harshly and it was drama from there. most people missed he said "i would still like to see the video blah blah". The punches by Tony D and #2 are funny.

#2 i dont see why u should quit riding.. end of story. waste of talent if u did.

Tony D - I cant wait to see the trailer, ur ridin is some of the **** the really got me started in this game. Glad to see u stuck around! U got the right attitude though bro. **** everyone else just ride because u like to ride.

**** em all.
Old 11-27-2007, 03:22 AM
J Blox

frayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura aboutfrayz has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by old man roger
ever meet rc plane and helicopter people? the time and money they spend make us look like part timers
lol hell yea u ever price just BUYING the helicoptor? let alone keepin it going. screw that.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:27 AM

alevelcs is a decent person

Originally Posted by iwreck
(love or hate HB's, they bring flavor too)
yer just sayin that cuz uve had one since the age of retarded 11
Old 11-27-2007, 11:40 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by frayz

#2 i dont see why u should quit riding.. end of story. waste of talent if u did.
Sometimes the fun just isn't there anymore. I know that how it is with me now.
Old 11-27-2007, 12:08 PM
J Blox

Originally Posted by T-Dubby
i always find the time in between my riding makes me wanna ride more
Old 11-27-2007, 12:51 PM

savage lin is an unknown quantity at this point

quiting is for the weak
Old 11-27-2007, 01:55 PM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by frayz
i always find the time in between my riding makes me wanna ride more
oh not me> i could easily sell my bike and not think twice about it. I just keep it to ride on the weekend a little to hangout
Old 11-27-2007, 02:07 PM
WWW.Sickinnovations.com

Suicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to beholdSuicidl is a splendid one to behold

oh not me> i could easily sell my bike and not think twice about it. I just keep it to ride on the weekend a little to hangout
i am in the same boat as you i really could care less anymore. thinking about building another car and autocrosssing again
Old 11-27-2007, 02:47 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

faaags .
Old 11-27-2007, 03:15 PM
Nascency Project Ninja

nascency_heidi is a decent person

Originally Posted by numberTWO
Dude, I got mad respect for you. You have come a long way in a little amount of time. You said you read the whole thread, then you will realize I didn't say one bad thing until I got called out. I just said I was skeptical about an '07 film having '05 footage in it.
didn't C&I5 have old footage in it, plus new stuff? As far as I'm concerend it's one of the sickest vids OUT. Plus, Revolution has shots from Kane with LVX for christ sake Not always a bad thing to have older shots. Some of the stuff is timeless, anyway.

Originally Posted by alevelcs
unfun possibility to your ******* reindeer games............ even the gumdrop ear and a tapout couldnt have saved me had there been even a slight hiccup of brake failure
bahahaha it's supposed to hurt. No, don't fight it. It's ok. Just don't move.

OWWWWW. it hurts.

says the self proclaimed leader of the pack

Originally Posted by alevelcs
yer just sayin that cuz uve had one since the age of retarded 11
you should see his stunt dooobleh
Old 11-27-2007, 03:56 PM

wondo is a decent person

Originally Posted by savage lin
quiting is for the weak
+1
Old 11-27-2007, 04:15 PM

crazy636stunter is a decent person

their is a good chance that tony d was doing todays **** back in 05 or 06.
Old 11-27-2007, 06:39 PM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Zackie Chan

You have tiny feet...nuff said
Old 11-27-2007, 07:58 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by old man roger
damn! guess I can scratch that hobbie off the list...lol

Quick Reply: Comming Soon FOCUS UP