Old 11-26-2007, 06:41 PM

racemaniac is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Comming Soon FOCUS UP

your all women.....
Old 11-26-2007, 07:02 PM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by savage lin
wow wtf is going on just want to say that i can't believe the **** that is said on this forum. az guys you should show respect to all riders never put anyone down for anycause just cause footage was shot in 05 doesn't mean it's not going to be sick. this is the reason i don't get to caught up in this **** nothing but non sense, can't we all just get along. hope best for the dvd. starting to shot for savage,azs finest dvd will include tons of goodiesssssssssssss.:YEAH :YEAH

sadeam your still a dick
I do show riders respect. I don't start **** with anyone on here. The last time I checked...this was a forum and people are entitled to opinions. I did not say one thing bad to Tony D until everyone started opening their mouth. Don't call people ******* or say things to put them down if you don't wanna start drama. Wow, just another reason why quitting looks so good right now.
Old 11-26-2007, 07:09 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

keep up the fighting every one ,it's good for business......

ever heard the term there is no such thing as bad publicity

if this thread blows up more people will see it and tony will sell more dvd's:YEAH :YEAH :YEAH

and on a side note every time i see tony ride it makes me want to take off my round bar and put on a flat bar
Old 11-26-2007, 07:14 PM

savage lin is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by numberTWO
I do show riders respect. I don't start **** with anyone on here. The last time I checked...this was a forum and people are entitled to opinions. I did not say one thing bad to Tony D until everyone started opening their mouth. Don't call people ******* or say things to put them down if you don't wanna start drama. Wow, just another reason why quitting looks so good right now.
not saying u don't show any riders respect, and not saying you even said much than what u did but if some posts there should be no negitve talk so what if its old or new footage. don't take it so serious it's all stupid talk u still my boy for life dog, forget the non sense and lets start shoting for the sauce.:YEAH so everyone give up the bullshit and let's see this trailer
Old 11-26-2007, 07:24 PM

Halfrican is a decent person

i still love you too #2!! lets see the trailer!
Old 11-26-2007, 07:50 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by savage lin
not saying u don't show any riders respect, and not saying you even said much than what u did but if some posts there should be no negitve talk so what if its old or new footage. don't take it so serious it's all stupid talk u still my boy for life dog, forget the non sense and lets start shoting for the sauce.:YEAH so everyone give up the bullshit and let's see this trailer
...amen
Old 11-26-2007, 08:21 PM

DrasticDan is an unknown quantity at this point

Jesus Christ!

Anyway Im looking forward to seeing it!
As for the old footage thing i watched some old **** tonight that got me more pumped up to ride than the new stuff.
Oh and the handbrake thing. How awesome would it be to have a comp without handbrakes! I started back when there wernt any and got one now lately i find myself relying on it and said i never would when i put it on.

Ill hit you up for a copy when i get some money.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:24 PM

alevelcs is a decent person

Originally Posted by DrasticDan
Jesus Christ!

shut up dan
Old 11-26-2007, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by alevelcs
shut up dan
Watch out ill run you over!
Old 11-26-2007, 08:27 PM

numberTWO is an unknown quantity at this point

Why do people hate handbrakes? I'm making a thread about it so we don't jack this one.
Old 11-26-2007, 08:29 PM

alevelcs is a decent person

Watch out ill run you over!
unfun possibility to your ******* reindeer games............ even the gumdrop ear and a tapout couldnt have saved me had there been even a slight hiccup of brake failure
Old 11-26-2007, 08:32 PM

How awesome would it be to have a comp without handbrakes!

there would only be like 3 riders competing...lol
Old 11-26-2007, 08:34 PM

Why do people hate handbrakes? I'm making a thread about it so we don't jack this one.
a little late for that...I kid, I kid
Old 11-26-2007, 08:40 PM

Originally Posted by alevelcs
unfun possibility to your ******* reindeer games............ even the gumdrop ear and a tapout couldnt have saved me had there been even a slight hiccup of brake failure
Gumdrop ear! Thats awesome. My new nickname for it!
Old 11-26-2007, 08:42 PM

cjstunts is an unknown quantity at this point

tony d= tony dumpster. I suck at riding, but I hate telling people that ride i'm from jersey. because tony d made jersey look like a bunch of **** that **** over everyone, just to get to the top. go win del's wheelie comp.
Old 11-26-2007, 09:06 PM

fatboystuntz will become famous soon enough

Wow, just another reason why quitting looks so good right now.
you've said that statement a bunch of times in this thread....are you just waiting for sum1 to come along and say "no!! please dont stop riding, you are the best!!" seem like an attention ***** move to me, but hey what do i kno..

as far as the dvd, who gives a **** if the footage is old...i think that the original dvds from this sport, (IE 12 oclock, the usbw seris, the first starboyz and the early SUI, DME) are still to this date the most inspiring and motivating vids to watch...and something new even if the footage isnt all the same lot jumping back and forth if the editing is done right it will be a bomb vid...

guess our opionions are just different..i rahter see sumin very well put together regardless of when it was shot, or by who it was of, compared to summin that was shot last weekend in 1 spot in 1 hour...just my
Old 11-26-2007, 09:47 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Actually that's the last thing he wants to hear... we have been talkin about it for a while.... mentioned something about wanting to be like me.
Old 11-26-2007, 10:21 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by cjstunts
tony d= tony dumpster. I suck at riding, but I hate telling people that ride i'm from jersey. because tony d made jersey look like a bunch of **** that **** over everyone, just to get to the top. go win del's wheelie comp.
dont believe everything you see on TV As friends of all the riders involved on the mtv garbage, it is a drama production and they MADE it seem worse than it was.

Ant has got mad respect from all the riders I know, and the ones that hate on his style don't understand it and are usually HB ****** who can't even spin a tech circle to save their lives.

as for #2, not to be a dick, but please quit! i love it when people quit! haha, just playin, i hear good things about you fools and i like all the guys ive watched and met from AZ...don't forget to round out your game fellas, the HB isn't God's gift to stuntriders! lol and out of curiosity, who are the OG's coming on here and tooting their own horns? theres a reason very few of the older riders come on here...bc too many unknowing riders running their mouths...name ten OG riders still pushing it that come on here regularly. and i beg to differ on the 'new skool riders' knowing all the 'old skool tricks'....what?...combos WITH a HB? the old skool tricks i'm talking about that US riders STILL cant master are NH o's, and mostly FIB and stoppie stuff. not directed specificallyy at you AZ guys bc you def got your own flavor, but HB **** is HB ****...takes a few tries to learn usually.

and as for 'OGs' thinking they are this or that for the years they've dedicated...well, you put in the time and see what you think of all the younger guys saying ****. after a while, its like the straw that broke the camel's back. all teh 'superstars' and 'sick with it' riders of today are hard pressed it seems to round themselves out and acquire the basics of the wheelie...everyone things HC o's makes them a hero.

rant over...and for all you FIB haters, i got the business for you at Stuntwars...no one will hate on FIB after they see how you can really ride a bike!:YEAH

Last edited by TEACH C6; 11-26-2007 at 10:27 PM. Reason: impatient typing leads to grammatical mistakes
Old 11-26-2007, 10:29 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Actually that's the last thing he wants to hear... we have been talkin about it for a while.... mentioned something about wanting to be like me.
Old 11-27-2007, 12:11 AM

Twite is an unknown quantity at this point

Tony D is good people. His personality shows in his vids. Buy it. Love or hate him, he brings flavor to the sport.

(love or hate HB's, they bring flavor too)

Quick Reply: Comming Soon FOCUS UP