did todd give up on streetbikes?

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007, 09:28 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

808stunna is an unknown quantity at this point
did todd give up on streetbikes?

was he flamed on so much that he gave up on the sportbike sceen?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAGE_00010.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	51.4 KB
ID:	201044  

Last edited by 808stunna; 10-10-2007 at 09:44 PM.
Old 10-10-2007, 11:43 PM

ruthlessriding is a decent person
Re: did todd give up on streetbikes?

no comment
Old 10-11-2007, 06:05 PM

i havent been on in a while so im not to sure if somthing happened to make him wanna teach harley skill rideing
Old 10-11-2007, 06:13 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 808stunna
was he flamed on so much that he gave up on the sportbike sceen?
Oh wow
Old 10-11-2007, 11:20 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

i havent been on in a while so im not to sure if somthing happened to make him wanna teach harley skill rideing
question...? do u really kick cats???
Old 10-11-2007, 11:33 PM
Hate Hate Hate!

T-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really niceT-NECK is just really nice

how old is that video?
Old 10-12-2007, 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by DURTY
question...? do u really kick cats???
only the stray ones around my house. but for a buck a cat i will kick as many as want me to.
Old 10-12-2007, 01:03 AM

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

only the stray ones around my house. but for a buck a cat i will kick as many as want me to.
i just soo happen to be a cat lover soo, we should meet up if i come to hawaii and kick them together ok bro!!!!

******* ignorant loser u are!!! for real man!
Old 10-12-2007, 09:43 AM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

judging by the pic on the cover.... id say a year or 2. i know that spot quite well.
Old 10-12-2007, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by DURTY
******* ignorant loser u are!!! for real man!
it funny how you can judge someone else when you really know nothing about them. your the ignorant one that judged me on the fact that my signature says i kick cats. you asked me if i did and i gave you a straight awnser. you hate me for doing it but never asked why. how would you feel if you lived next to a field and these stray cats come to your property every nite and went into your storage and made a mess. how would you feel if every morning you walk out your front door to go to work only to have to clean up the trash and the trash can that was knocked over by these wonderful stray cats. i never said i hated them, i love animals and even love cats. but i hate the ones that make life hard for me. its kinda like haveing a cousin whos a cop. you love him cause hes family but you hate the cop that gave you a ticket for doing a wheelie.

now if you wanted to come to hawaii and hang out and go ride then that wouldnt be a problem. i could hook you up with a bike and even a place to stay if you needed. but if your gonna keep being mean to me then we cant be friends. have a nice day
Old 10-12-2007, 02:22 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

i ******* hate cats period

what up khan
Old 10-12-2007, 02:26 PM

Tru Texan is an unknown quantity at this point

it funny how you can judge someone else when you really know nothing about them. your the ignorant one that judged me on the fact that my signature says i kick cats. you asked me if i did and i gave you a straight awnser. you hate me for doing it but never asked why. how would you feel if you lived next to a field and these stray cats come to your property every nite and went into your storage and made a mess. how would you feel if every morning you walk out your front door to go to work only to have to clean up the trash and the trash can that was knocked over by these wonderful stray cats. i never said i hated them, i love animals and even love cats. but i hate the ones that make life hard for me. its kinda like haveing a cousin whos a cop. you love him cause hes family but you hate the cop that gave you a ticket for doing a wheelie.

now if you wanted to come to hawaii and hang out and go ride then that wouldnt be a problem. i could hook you up with a bike and even a place to stay if you needed. but if your gonna keep being mean to me then we cant be friends. have a nice day
Umm, does that same statement apply to me if I come to hawaii? Do I get that same hospitality? Just wondering
Old 10-12-2007, 02:29 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Tru Texan
Umm, does that same statement apply to me if I come to hawaii? Do I get that same hospitality? Just wondering
+1 i'm actually really thinkin of going back to maui early 08
Old 10-12-2007, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by scott3824
i ******* hate cats period

what up khan
whats up man. how you doing. havent spoke with you in a while. hope everythings going good for you.
Old 10-12-2007, 02:37 PM

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

whats up man. how you doing. havent spoke with you in a while. hope everythings going good for you.
same old same old ... i'll have to jump back on FL and see whats up
Old 10-12-2007, 02:39 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by ruthlessriding
judging by the pic on the cover.... id say a year or 2. i know that spot quite well.
Why does the spot date the video? I was just at that spot
Old 10-12-2007, 02:43 PM

TheRomanSF415x;2978345]+1 i'm actually really thinkin of going back to maui early 08
if anyone of you guys end up in maui then hit me up and i will try and take care of you the best i can. your more then welcome to hang out and use my bikes as long as your not a dick.
Old 10-12-2007, 02:47 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

hes not wearing gloves in the video. I guess hes against that
Old 10-12-2007, 02:50 PM

heres the site if anyone wants to order one

http://www.learnhowtoride.com/
Old 10-12-2007, 03:00 PM
bp chaser

if anyone of you guys end up in maui then hit me up and i will try and take care of you the best i can. your more then welcome to hang out and use my bikes as long as your not a dick.
and kick some cats

Quick Reply: did todd give up on streetbikes?