did todd give up on streetbikes?

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2007, 03:14 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about
Re: did todd give up on streetbikes?

Originally Posted by 808stunna
it funny how you can judge someone else when you really know nothing about them. your the ignorant one that judged me on the fact that my signature says i kick cats. you asked me if i did and i gave you a straight awnser. you hate me for doing it but never asked why. how would you feel if you lived next to a field and these stray cats come to your property every nite and went into your storage and made a mess. how would you feel if every morning you walk out your front door to go to work only to have to clean up the trash and the trash can that was knocked over by these wonderful stray cats. i never said i hated them, i love animals and even love cats. but i hate the ones that make life hard for me. its kinda like haveing a cousin whos a cop. you love him cause hes family but you hate the cop that gave you a ticket for doing a wheelie.

now if you wanted to come to hawaii and hang out and go ride then that wouldnt be a problem. i could hook you up with a bike and even a place to stay if you needed. but if your gonna keep being mean to me then we cant be friends. have a nice day
i understand the mess they leave is inconvenient BUT thats why there called animals......kicking and injuring an animal that is trying to find food is ignorant.
Old 10-12-2007, 03:18 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by DURTY
i understand the mess they leave is inconvenient BUT thats why there called animals......kicking and injuring an animal that is trying to find food is ignorant.
hey do you really make bitches cry?
Old 10-12-2007, 04:22 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

808stunna is an unknown quantity at this point

if its ok for the cats to come and scrounge for food then why isnt it ok for ants or cockroaches or even rats to scrounge for food in your home? there just animals looking for food to. but people will kill then because they are considered pest. and the stray cats coming on my property are considered pest. can you tell me that you never killed an ant or a cockroach a bee a fly or even a mosquito? they are all animals doing the things they need to do to survive. but we will swat a fly or a mosquito if it trys to suck our blood to live or land on our food.

making bitches cry must involve you hurting someone either physically or mentaly. now why would you do that if you think hurting an animal is wrong. thats not nice either.
Old 10-12-2007, 04:38 PM

if its ok for the cats to come and scrounge for food then why isnt it ok for ants or cockroaches or even rats to scrounge for food in your home? there just animals looking for food to. but people will kill then because they are considered pest. and the stray cats coming on my property are considered pest. can you tell me that you never killed an ant or a cockroach a bee a fly or even a mosquito? they are all animals doing the things they need to do to survive. but we will swat a fly or a mosquito if it trys to suck our blood to live or land on our food.

making bitches cry must involve you hurting someone either physically or mentaly. now why would you do that if you think hurting an animal is wrong. thats not nice either.
slautering a cow cuz we need the food is still harder for the average person to do then stepping on ants.......point being cats are house hold pets, i know its a double standered BUT cats and dogs are mans best friend call the SPCA or something but dont kick cats or dogs its very "3rd world mentality" of u to do soo
Old 10-12-2007, 04:39 PM

bdc_Marky is a decent person

lol this is the most in depth cat kicking conversation ive ever heard. carry on
Old 10-12-2007, 05:07 PM

slautering a cow cuz we need the food is still harder for the average person to do then stepping on ants.......point being cats are house hold pets, i know its a double standered BUT cats and dogs are mans best friend call the SPCA or something but dont kick cats or dogs its very "3rd world mentality" of u to do soo

last i remember cats and dogs are considered food in some 3rd world countrys. i have dogs and i have had cats. i loved them all and never treated them bad or beat them. these cats are stays and i will catch alot of them and release them at the nearest walmart. if i was really cruel i could have tourtured them, or even killed them. but all i do is let them out of the cage and give them a kick just to say get going and dont come back.
Old 10-12-2007, 05:19 PM

k1llapanda is an unknown quantity at this point

now if you wanted to come to hawaii and hang out and go ride then that wouldnt be a problem. i could hook you up with a bike and even a place to stay if you needed. but if your gonna keep being mean to me then we cant be friends. have a nice day[/quote]

i hate stray cats too so we can hvae a ball. and a bike and pad wouldnt be all that bad either.
Old 10-12-2007, 07:12 PM

last i remember cats and dogs are considered food in some 3rd world countrys. i have dogs and i have had cats. i loved them all and never treated them bad or beat them. these cats are stays and i will catch alot of them and release them at the nearest walmart. if i was really cruel i could have tourtured them, or even killed them. but all i do is let them out of the cage and give them a kick just to say get going and dont come back.
in 3rd world country's is exactly my point, last i checked hawaii is part of the us!!!

u had cats so u should not want to kick them, there just trying to get by, u know...? i doubt they perposly set out to anoy u!!!!!
Old 10-12-2007, 08:25 PM

in 3rd world country's is exactly my point, last i checked hawaii is part of the us!!!

u had cats so u should not want to kick them, there just trying to get by, u know...? i doubt they perposly set out to anoy u!!!!!
i understand how you might feel about another person hurting the thing you love. i think there are alot of people here that love ***** also. but there is also evil ***** out there and every now and then bad ***** need a smack down. an thats when its ok to make bitches cry.
Old 10-12-2007, 09:36 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

last i remember cats and dogs are considered food in some 3rd world countrys.

I think in those places they consider anything that moves food considering they eat cockroaches and rat on a stick

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 10-12-2007, 10:01 PM

eazenutz33 is an unknown quantity at this point

I NEVER kick cats............

.....from the ground.....I PUNT them! Works great!
Old 10-13-2007, 10:51 AM

anyone that has no problem abusing innocent animals has deep dark issues in the past and should see a shrink!!!!

i make bitchez cry cuz there not innocent and cuz they think there my only 1
Old 10-13-2007, 11:47 AM

anyone that has no problem abusing innocent animals has deep dark issues in the past and should see a shrink!!!!

i make bitchez cry cuz there not innocent and cuz they think there my only 1
i was just joking cuz I knew u were getin teary eyed about it.....out here we just shoot strays when they become a problem, otherwise we spray em with a water hose to make em go aways.
Old 10-13-2007, 12:09 PM

Originally Posted by eazenutz33
i was just joking cuz I knew u were getin teary eyed about it.....out here we just shoot strays when they become a problem, otherwise we spray em with a water hose to make em go aways.
why shoot em'

and ya i love cats, heres mine

Old 10-13-2007, 12:18 PM

why shoot em'

and ya i love cats, heres mine

thats a pet....not a stray!
I live on a farm, we shoot stray cats and dogs all the time! problem is, people buy em, don't wanna keep em and dump em out here. next thing you know, they're trying to kill our livestock, attack our PET dogs and cats for territory, and they get overpopulated...leading to diseases that effect our pets and livestock.

Think of it like deer hunting in an area where deer are overpopulated.....hunt and thin the heard, or allow disease to attack and kill them all!
Old 10-13-2007, 01:44 PM

thats a pet....not a stray!
I live on a farm, we shoot stray cats and dogs all the time! problem is, people buy em, don't wanna keep em and dump em out here. next thing you know, they're trying to kill our livestock, attack our PET dogs and cats for territory, and they get overpopulated...leading to diseases that effect our pets and livestock.

Think of it like deer hunting in an area where deer are overpopulated.....hunt and thin the heard, or allow disease to attack and kill them all!
do wat u gotta do ur reason sounds a lil more valid if u straight kill em NOT abuse or sensessly hurt them
Old 10-13-2007, 02:44 PM

do wat u gotta do ur reason sounds a lil more valid if u straight kill em NOT abuse or sensessly hurt them
so your saying its ok for me to just shoot them because they are a problem? you would rather i shoot and kill them then catch and release them and give them a kick in the ***? why didnt you just say so to begin with. i caught another one last night and was gonna release him at wal mart today. but i guess i'll go shoot him now if that will make you feel better.

ps. cute cat
Old 10-13-2007, 02:49 PM

I've gotten good at head shots! Seems to minimize the pain and suffering and stops em in their tracks real well!
Old 10-13-2007, 10:57 PM

ps. cute cat
thx...no hair in the house!!!

I've gotten good at head shots! Seems to minimize the pain and suffering and stops em in their tracks real well!
ur demented
Old 10-14-2007, 12:27 AM

thx...no hair in the house!!!
thats a good thing. the house cat that i had was persian, so you know what that means. alot of hair. if i ever get another cat again it will be a bald one like yours.

Quick Reply: did todd give up on streetbikes?