full fairing highchair circles to the right [nags made me do it]

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2007, 03:15 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: full fairing highchair circles to the right [nags made me do it]

what up carlos ...i think the commercial spot is realy dead that bike cop was there again the other night with his camera on saying if he comes back and see'esany one here he is gonna impound bikes.....
Old 04-28-2007, 03:16 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by letsride
We need to ***** this thread.
it will just get moved to the echoes chamber .....im use to it i now start most of my threads in the echoes
Old 04-28-2007, 03:17 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by old man roger
what up carlos ...i think the commercial spot is realy dead that bike cop was there again the other night with his camera on saying if he comes back and see'esany one here he is gonna impound bikes.....

**** that motherfucking piece of ******* wasted space ****.
Old 04-28-2007, 03:22 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by nags
**** that motherfucking piece of ******* wasted space ****.
i think you can tell by his response ,nags lives realy close to that spot and isn't happy about having to drive to west palm to ride ....
Old 04-28-2007, 03:23 PM

aw0n0 can only hope to improve

damn, seriously running low on spots these days huh?
Old 04-28-2007, 03:29 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by aw0n0
damn, seriously running low on spots these days huh?
yep it's getting rough every where
Old 04-28-2007, 03:55 PM

letsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to allletsride is a name known to all

Hit the STREETS!
Old 04-28-2007, 04:05 PM

righthooks is an unknown quantity at this point

dam moto cop crampen ur game...that fucken sucks..
Old 04-28-2007, 04:05 PM
also known as OMR

it's more of a social hang out in the lot ....like going to a party but with stunt riding .....lol
Old 04-28-2007, 04:07 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by righthooks
dam moto cop crampen ur game...that fucken sucks..
yep he lives close by so he stops by on his way home just to be a dick

nags says his harley makes more noise then we do....lol
Old 04-28-2007, 04:07 PM

o thats why there being dicks huh
Old 04-28-2007, 04:09 PM

i hate piiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggssssssssssssss ...ftp...fucken ********
Old 04-28-2007, 05:38 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by DURTY
can u or someone help me find it and wat team does he ride with???
use the search button luxury joe highchair
Old 04-28-2007, 11:08 PM

LOZ- is a decent person

wait a minute..... did you just say he rides by the spot on his harley just to check on the spot? what a piece of ****.

theres a really good spot right by where I live, but nobody by me stunts big bikes.... it would be a really good spot though, if ya ever want to check it out.
Old 04-28-2007, 11:53 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

yep he lives close by so he stops by on his way home just to be a dick

nags says his harley makes more noise then we do....lol
We heard that ****** coming 10 minutes before he got there.

Meanwhile, it was only me and Tony and we were working on his bike for the last ******* hour. Not making a ******* peep. And no one was there before that.
Old 04-29-2007, 01:20 AM

LOZ- is a decent person

^did any of you ask him straight out what his problem was?

almost every cop that goes to the warehouses simply say: better here than the streets.

but some of them just have the small ***** syndrome. FTP.
Old 04-29-2007, 07:12 PM
also known as OMR

i hate the ones that take personal like we are doing donuts on there front lawn..........hey we should do donuts on his front lawn.....lol
Old 04-30-2007, 03:16 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Stunt101 .:SB:.
nice HC O's, but best FF HC O's I've ever seen were luxury joe HC 8, that was straight pimpin'
i saw that clip and luxury joes upper and wind screen are cut so low they might as well not be there and i think he was rocking dirt bike bars to but he is a straight gangsta on a bike
Old 04-30-2007, 02:59 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

i saw that clip and luxury joes upper and wind screen are cut so low they might as well not be there and i think he was rocking dirt bike bars to but he is a straight gangsta on a bike
roger u dont have to say that!!! cuz it makes u look insecure, dont worry u got'em hc 0's in 10 trys thats gangsta as ****!!!!! and yes ur more ff then he is but i saw the clip its not cut that much and he pulled off the cleanest hc 8's ive ever seen!!!:YEAH btw im sure ull have that pretty soon the way ur progressing ur location says it all LOL....with that said i have no choice rog.......

Last edited by DURTY; 04-30-2007 at 03:03 PM.
Old 04-30-2007, 04:34 PM

Bustypeeks is an unknown quantity at this point

Durty ......................

Quick Reply: full fairing highchair circles to the right [nags made me do it]