all old man roger clips up untill now......

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 11:42 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all
Re: all old man roger clips up untill now......

I Need Another Red Bull
Old 05-27-2007, 02:11 AM

DBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to allDBoy is a name known to all

what up yoo
Old 05-27-2007, 02:13 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

going to bed....im tired....
Old 05-27-2007, 02:15 AM

peace out roger
Old 06-02-2007, 12:34 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

lol yup that was me j ....heres a few more the first one was the best but the guy who posted it took it down for some reason....
Old 06-02-2007, 01:23 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: all old man roger clips up untill now......

Cool, I had seen all of them before, except the south Fla. clip.
I didn't read the whole thread though, but I prolly will later

You got game man, how long have you been riding? Your only like a couple of years older than me aren't you? I'm 32. No way can I stoppie like that, most of mine lock up the front wheel!!l lol

How long have you been stunting, and did you start on the big'uns or the lil'uns? You have a Honda 150 right? I'm just curious because of the way I started out late, and seem to be learning fast, and I'm sort of an old man around here tool

I never seen you at any comps competing, and I just ride for fun. So I was just thinking that we man have alot of similarities. I'm probably just where you were at a couple of years ago!
Old 06-02-2007, 01:37 PM
also known as OMR

im 39 and i started stunting a quad in 04 and then got a stunt bike a few months later ...

i would like to go to comps just to ride with every one but im too cheap...lol

maybe i will start going to comps and bring a few subframe cages to make up for the gas ,hotel and food....lol
Old 06-02-2007, 01:57 PM
hunts and stunts

jstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to beholdjstuntlocke is a splendid one to behold

Actually a good idea, You probably wouldn't do to bad. Take some planning and cost to set up your booth. Get some signs and cards and flyers and fluffers and pizza, I'll come help. lol
September 04......that's when I started on my fiddy.
I wish I started on a quad, I started on my Aprilia. No ****, never ever rode anything before, and that was 3 years ago... I can kill a 50 and a quad? psshhht please! lol
I have been doing stock gear stunting for about 2/12 years, and lot stunting since I got gearing on the 900......6 months or so. And your'e prolly no cheaper than me, I'm sure.

Riding/learning alone sucks. I always wonder how much faster I would learn if I rode with someone else doing the same stuff. Instead of friends just watching, or wrecking my fiddy. Who helped you out along the way?
Old 06-02-2007, 02:02 PM
also known as OMR

me and my boy nick have been riding together since we started stunting we push each other alot and riding with tony prez motivated me we battle in a freindly way every time we ride
Old 06-02-2007, 02:09 PM
hunts and stunts

Yea, that's what I'm talking about. You are actually motivating eachother. I need more of that, but everyone I know is soooo damn good that I won't be as comfy trying new tricks and stuff. But I have been used to working and being uncomfortable, so f-it.
Old 06-02-2007, 02:12 PM
also known as OMR

the better the people are around you the better you will become...
Old 06-02-2007, 02:21 PM
hunts and stunts

That's my Idea, I figure like 2 or 3 days in a private setting, and every sunday at the lots all summer long, and we'll see how my riding is by end of August. KC is full of some sick *** riders right now too, and everyone is pretty cool individually as well.

If I was in sunny Fl I'd come kick it with ya'll some too.

I'm out....finally stoped raining here! Time to catch some brake fade with my left hand for a first!!lol Can't wait to finally really test the new HB.

Something to think about till I get back...Oil pick up for my gix-06 600, any suggestions/ideas since Stuntex said no dice?? How can I get the schematics for this so I don't have to do exploratory surgery?! Thanks.
Old 06-02-2007, 02:24 PM
also known as OMR

do the new ones need it ....aaaaahhhh just take off the pan and extend the factory on too tha back....
Old 06-02-2007, 05:43 PM
hunts and stunts

Rubber hose and a hose clamp! I'm so sick of set up, I'm ready to ride all the time and just fix what I broke while riding. I didn't want to give them $80. for an oil pu anyways, that's almost half an OMR sub-cage!! lol

HB works, I just need to learn how to use it now!lol
Keep forgeting I have it! I'm so used to forcing myself with the right toe tap that I end up with both at the same time by the time I remember, and that's no good!
Old 06-02-2007, 06:02 PM
also known as OMR

just jump up on the seat and you will have no choice but to use the handbrake...lol
Old 06-02-2007, 06:53 PM
hunts and stunts

hahahaha
Yea, I need too! No excuse for it though, even though I'll prolly wait for gearing.
You are right.....just effin do it! :YEAH I have before a couple times to BP, just not trying to 12 at the same time....I dunno
It seems like I'm about 45 or 50mph before I find the let off and rat-a-tap-tap my foot is riding the wheelie, and the pitch of my motor is starting to get lower and remain more constant during it.

I think I'm slowing down!!...everyone says that they can't see my brake light anymore when it "feels" right to me. I'm busy looking at my forks and trying to guage off of that, I need to watch myself on video I think?

**** chief, let me learn how to cover the HB while sitting down first!! lol

Maybe by the time that comes here I will be dealing with the clutch it from a dead stop or slight roll alot better (ie, without getting chucked off the tank!lol) and maybe that will bring me down alot slower I think than 45 or so before I push past the BP.....prolly basic for you, and doesn't require much thought. Is for me on the pit bike....Gearing will help this low RPM turd of a 600 also.(16,500 rpm revlimit!!)
Old 06-02-2007, 06:59 PM

Street Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to beholdStreet Warrior is a splendid one to behold

Learning the HB on sitdowns or standups is only going to confuse you. Anytime you have access to the footbrake, use it. Just use the HB for off peg tricks. Seat standers best way to learn it.
Old 06-02-2007, 07:11 PM
hunts and stunts

Yea, it is doing a good job confusing me...I think that I am going to forget about it all together until I get my chain(got sprocket), and get my slow ****, a.k.a. brake control on rock solid lockdown.

I basically was just excited that I got it bled finally, and wanted to ride a 12 without touching my pedal. You know, just cuz I can? I know that I am going to have to adjust it better, because I can't cover it and clutch at the same time. Maybe cut some off the shorty MSR lever?? hmmmmmm.
Old 11-01-2007, 05:53 AM
also known as OMR

gotta get 20400 what better way then to pull up a bunch of clips of me.......lol. .
Old 11-28-2007, 02:36 PM
also known as OMR

almost got 22000 post ,time for a post ***** session...lol.