manuver, and variation advice.

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2006, 10:06 PM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.
SYTFU_R6 is a decent person
manuver, and variation advice.

ok.... so now i got the standup and sitdown to a constant... i can slow em down below 10, and the standup i can slow to like 5-6mph.

so here is my question, should i spend 1 more week on this, just to make sure it is solid to memory, or start trying to throw a stunt or two?

i can no longer do nac-nac's due to the fact, that i rarely do freeway wheelies anymore, and i was relying on speed to do the stunt.
so someone give me advice, and some ideas for this......

where should i venture from here?

what stunt should i start working on, that will be good for a beginner like myself?

should i work on coasting the wheelie? would that help me for manuvers later on???

someone help me out, give me some advice....

thanx in advance.
Old 11-18-2006, 10:09 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: manuver, and variation advice.

steering the wheelie big giant o s
Old 11-18-2006, 10:21 PM
Thread Killer!!!

THORPE is a decent person

Yeah learn parkin lot cruisin, NO Idle. just ride around on 1. You'll learn to make you bike do what YOU want
Old 11-19-2006, 03:51 AM

Location: a place where my car gets sideways and smokes everytime i touch the pedal.

how do i position my body, like what makes the bike dip in safely???

is it better to drag the brake or what? i was never able to do circles on my mini bike, without my leg down... so i am really not even knowing the first thing about circles.

is there any other things i could be trying to do beside circs'?

lol, probably not... but

it was weird today, because last time i rode with bullo and them fools my wheelies were long as ****, but too fast to stunt with them.... now i am hella slow but dont have any other moves to do, so i am wheeling with them speed wise, and they comboin the **** outta me.

so i dunno, i just wanna expand my repitwa. how should i position my body for the nac nac goin slow?? when i used to do it going fast as hell, i didnt have to worry about it much... the bike stayed straight, and didnt wobble.
i tried it the other day, and i was going hella slow... the bike almost fell over, actually, it dipped in like it wanted to do a circle.... and lord knows i aint ready for that.

i actually wanna put together my slow wheelies, with the tank wheelies.... how do i make the jump without fuggin up? i wanna jump from staggered, or both front pegs to a tank wheelie... is there anything special i should know bout the jump to the tank?
Old 11-19-2006, 03:55 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

if you jump to the tank make sure your going fast enough to have some engine brake unless you get a hand brake
Old 11-19-2006, 03:57 AM

well i wassnt planning on getting a handbrake, but i dunno... all the **** i have been askin people at the stuntpot, they been tellin me... dent the tank, and put on a handbrake.

but other than speed, how should i jump to it...... like should i kinda scoot too it, or just plain ole' jump.

Last edited by SYTFU_R6; 11-19-2006 at 04:02 AM.
Old 11-19-2006, 04:00 AM
also known as OMR

make the move as small and smooth as you can at first ...then when your good you can make it a bigger move so it looks better
Old 11-19-2006, 04:01 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
make the move as small and smooth as you can at first ...then when your good you can make it a bigger move so it looks better
ok, i got ya on that one... i will start tryin that tomorrow, that is if i get to ride.

so.....what about the other stuff, what else can i try.... besides highchairs and that ****... etc.
well lets put it like this, what were the first stunt variations you guys learned after you got the plain slow wheelie down.

coasters, foot in the seat, 1 handers???

Last edited by SYTFU_R6; 11-19-2006 at 04:04 AM.
Old 11-19-2006, 04:02 AM

J-cheezy is a decent person

get a hand brake its always nice to have a way out if you need it
Old 11-19-2006, 04:03 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
well lets put it like this, what were the first stunt variations you guys learned after you got the plain slow wheelie down.

coasters, foot in the seat, 1 handers???
sit down to spreader
Old 11-19-2006, 04:04 AM

I went from staggered to ss

Last edited by J-cheezy; 11-19-2006 at 04:07 AM.
Old 11-19-2006, 04:05 AM

Originally Posted by old man roger
sit down to spreader
the sitdown to tank spreader, or just kickin my legs out

Originally Posted by J-cheezy
I wnet from staggered to ss
i wanted to try that, but everytime i move my leg off the peg, to do it. i feel unstable.

i think it is just that i dont trust myself doing it yet.
Old 11-19-2006, 04:08 AM

get an old seat cut a hole in it and put your left foot in it or just take your rear seat off and remember to lock your leg once you hit bp
Old 11-19-2006, 04:11 AM

get an old seat cut a hole in it and put your left foot in it or just take your rear seat off and remember to lock your leg once you hit bp

i have a few back seats, so i will chop a hole in one...

i tried to do a mock seat stander today on the kickstand... my clumsy tall *** can not get the form right.
Old 11-19-2006, 04:13 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

no handers.....?
Old 11-19-2006, 04:17 AM

put your foot back there before you clutch it up and worry about steppin to the backseat once you get the hang of it its easier turn the bike like that also so keep your left leg straight once its up it helps keep the bike straight
Old 11-19-2006, 04:18 AM

Originally Posted by nags
no handers.....?
no handers would mean i have to master coasters.... but i havent even tried a coaster yet.

kinda advanced for killin blox eh, that will be a move i save for the lots.......
Old 11-19-2006, 04:18 AM

also do you have a cage on your bike yet because if your in the lots your gonna drop it sooner or later
Old 11-19-2006, 04:19 AM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by SYTFU_R6
no handers would mean i have to master coasters.... but i havent even tried a coaster yet.

kinda advanced for killin blox eh, that will be a move i save for the lots.......
Why do you have to master coasters to do no handers?
Old 11-19-2006, 04:20 AM

also do you have a cage on your bike yet because if your in the lots your gonna drop it sooner or later
yea, i got a somewhat cage....

power railz..

put your foot back there before you clutch it up and worry about steppin to the backseat once you get the hang of it its easier turn the bike like that also so keep your left leg straight once its up it helps keep the bike straight
is this keepin my brake foot on the peg? or is it something like what you're doing in you avi?

Quick Reply: manuver, and variation advice.