Stuntshine State = Joke

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 11:22 AM

robbcayman is an unknown quantity at this point
Stuntshine State = Joke

So, I ordered and received the stuntshine state dvd, and it was one of the worst stunt videos I have ever seen. The whole video is mainly just the riders describing their other friends. Seriously, 75% of the video was just these kids talking about their other friend riders!!

I was so bored I almost turned it off several times, but I waited until the end thinking surely this will get better. A future note to those making dvd's, most don't care what you think about your other friends. I just wanted to see a good stunting video and all I got was this piece of crap. Not to say there weren't good riders in it, just way too much talking about nothing!! I'm not trying to be rude, but I feel that I got ripped off. I watched the trailer and thought this was going to be sick, boy was I surprised.
Old 10-09-2006, 11:24 AM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all
Re: Stuntshine State = Joke

hey cry baby, tice was wanting to talk about your mother but he didn't. be glad he talk about friends.
Old 10-09-2006, 11:24 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

sucks to be you
Old 10-09-2006, 11:27 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

no wonder he rides a kiddie bike...
Old 10-09-2006, 11:29 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

hey lets all slam him for voicing his opinion!!!
Old 10-09-2006, 11:31 AM
Brap

T-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the roughT-Dubby is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by MikeM
:YEAH
Old 10-09-2006, 11:36 AM

robbcayman is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys, I'm not trying to be rude I really think a lot of those riders are talented, I was just hoping for more. It could have been a decent video, but way too many interviews on how they felt about certain riders. I'm guessing most on here haven't even seen the video. I've been lurking for a little bit now and it probably looks bad that my second post is slamming a dvd. Especially, since some of you are friends with these guys. Like I said no offense to their riding abilities, I just wasn't feeling the lay out of the video.
Old 10-09-2006, 11:40 AM
Brap

Originally Posted by robbcayman
Guys, I'm not trying to be rude I really think a lot of those riders are talented, I was just hoping for more. It could have been a decent video, but way too many interviews on how they felt about certain riders. I'm guessing most on here haven't even seen the video. I've been lurking for a little bit now and it probably looks bad that my second post is slamming a dvd. Especially, since some of you are friends with these guys. Like I said no offense to their riding abilities, I just wasn't feeling the lay out of the video.
Old 10-09-2006, 11:48 AM

Brian V is an unknown quantity at this point

Exactly, it's an opinion. Thats why they make chocalate and vanilla ice cream, because people have different tastes! If he didnt like it, so what??? Maybe the video is a little boring unless you know the people they're talking about personally??? I dont know because I havent seen it, but I'll probably buy it now because im interested when I wasnt before. Any press is good press...
Old 10-09-2006, 11:51 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future3824 has a brilliant future

YES

and i watch the video daily
Old 10-09-2006, 11:59 AM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

now put an example of a good DVD. I thought SSS was off the hook, now it looks like its a crap. Please tell me (or us) what to buy so we wont be wasting our time anymore!!
Old 10-09-2006, 12:02 PM

Brian V is an unknown quantity at this point

^^^MY favorite to date is Apex, revolution. Havent seen SSS though???
Old 10-09-2006, 12:24 PM

Sp_one is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GeRi_GSXR
now put an example of a good DVD. I thought SSS was off the hook, now it looks like its a crap. Please tell me (or us) what to buy so we wont be wasting our time anymore!!
the way i see it isall these videos r all basically da same,this one is a little different,cuz of da interviews,dat doesnt make it bad,i like 2 here wat some of these guys have 2 say about eachother in front of a camera,u know?and u know wat 20 bucks aint gonna make me or break me,but it will add another vid 2 my collection
Old 10-09-2006, 12:27 PM
Scrapes Elbow

Wheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to allWheeliest is a name known to all

this thread is so stuntshine state DVD.
Old 10-09-2006, 12:28 PM

f4stunna is a decent person

Originally Posted by spone
the way i see it isall these videos r all basically da same,this one is a little different,cuz of da interviews,dat doesnt make it bad,i like 2 here wat some of these guys have 2 say about eachother in front of a camera,u know?and u know wat 20 bucks aint gonna make me or break me,but it will add another vid 2 my collection
da does not equal the
Old 10-09-2006, 12:35 PM

Sp_one is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by f4stunna
da does not equal the
Old 10-09-2006, 12:39 PM

Borne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the roughBorne is a jewel in the rough

....you need to learn how to type.
Old 10-09-2006, 12:41 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by scott3824
and i watch the video daily
you watch anime **** daily
Old 10-09-2006, 12:42 PM

Justin- is an unknown quantity at this point

i feel the same, riding is off the hook but it got pretty boring. the same 4-5 spots no streets and the talking. i still watch it or put it in the dvd player and kick back and fu[k around but i can just sit there and watch it and thats it to boring.. maybe the next one they come out will be diff.
Old 10-09-2006, 12:57 PM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

its the first DVD of this new brand team. I understand they use the DVD to show ppl who they are and this kind of things you know.. wait for Gary Throws Down the Town or something similar haha! it will be sick for sure!

Quick Reply: Stuntshine State = Joke