Stuntshine State = Joke

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006, 11:14 PM

JOE VANCE is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Stuntshine State = Joke

Originally Posted by MikeNicelyFilms
wow...well first off..im so tired of peeps bashing each other...you ride like ****, you film like ****, you edit the same, use diffrent music, more streets, more comps, more underground...WTF....none of you are ever happy...i mean from big time Hollywood movies to little cameos in music videos comercials or whatever STREETBIKE FREESTYLE IS suppose to be your life....support everything that comes out..i mean holly **** its 20bucks...and for the most part..peeps watch and borrow there friends dvd's and watch them...

Mikey you already know how i feel about your work and SSS. I actualy enjoy to see some talking or comentary or interviews, behind the scenes....i mean thats why shows like E,talk soup, true hollywood stories ext......are so great....peeps love to see what "your stunter is up to" or how hes living...or what riders he looks up to...
as for SSS..i like the interviews....i think some of the locations of ridding was repetitive but still great riding, good music and up to par editing...me i wanted alittle more out of pollack..i love his graffix work and editing...the video is just as good if not better then most thats out to date...so if your joe shmo or Darius or britton it dont matter..make your money, make your videos and try and sell em..the good ones make money and the bad ones just die down....

BUT STOP ALL YOUR ****ING HATING CAUSE YOU SOUND LIKE GIRLS...TO TAKE THE TIME OUT AND BASH SOMEONES VIDEO...IS SILLY TO ME...SUCH HATERS...STOP THE HATE AND SHOW MORE LOVE TO WHAT MOST OF YOU CALL YOUR LIFE AND SPORT...NO WONDER WE ARNT MAINSTREAM YET...BUNCH OF LITTLE KIDS..
APEX
FISH
POLLACK
STONE
WHO EVER YOU ARE KEEP MAKING THE VIDS AND KEEP ME HAPPY.
JUST MY STUPID CENTS...
makes me not want to make anymore videos or trailers..so much hate.

thx ...........i agree
Old 10-18-2006, 12:20 AM

rocketrider4lif is an unknown quantity at this point

exactly what he said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stunt it up and keep the vids cumin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
Old 10-18-2006, 12:54 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by rocketrider4lif
exactly what he said!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stunt it up and keep the vids cumin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!
why did u write comin like that ^^^^

Old 10-18-2006, 01:17 AM
Regular StuntLifer

nsaneobsession is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneone
personally i like when a video leaves u with a feel as to who the riders are and what makes them.. .them..

-kane
what like pink makes you kane..................had to do it playa
Old 10-18-2006, 01:21 AM
Regular StuntLifer

nsaneobsession is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by KF_Chris
you are an idiot. unless you can ride better than just 1 of the riders you need to keep your opinion to yourself.
thats the problem on here .........people should be intitled to there opinions ....even if there opinions SU(K.....................florida boyz ......keep up the good work ......but i do hope yall have a really BAD COLD spell this winter
Old 10-19-2006, 09:40 AM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

Originally Posted by O-TownHoNdA
well then i guess ill just have to throw the 180 backflip to hail-mary sideskitch wheelie to keep you happy

took the words right out of my mouth!

if you can do it fakey with a half twist.. ill buy you dinner!

i think im just mad cuz i broke my bike.....

but hey if anybody from o-town wants to learn how to ride a bike for real, come on over to tampa and ill show you how! :YEAH

j/k im a squid