Stuntshine State = Joke

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2006, 09:26 PM

babyJOKER is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Stuntshine State = Joke

i really dont like this DVD cuz i only watch it everyday before bed for the past 3 months

i really dont like the vid cuz i only remember every exact quotes of what everyone said in that vid.

i think stuntshinestate is just different type of stunt movie the type that u never seen before. this vid let u have a chance to know who are the riders in this vid, what are their character, personality.

all i can say is Otown riders are the sh*t

P.S. this vid taught me to role on the ground when ur friend set u on fire

Last edited by babyJOKER; 10-10-2006 at 09:28 PM.
Old 10-12-2006, 12:49 PM

ruthlessriding is a decent person

Originally Posted by JUST_PRODUCING
thank you, and RUTHLESS, can you really say there was nothing innovative in the movie, the entire thing having all the riders talking about each other and the way the movie flowed was innovative, what other movies are like that, i guess you can never win, im gonna keep doin my thang and any of my supporters out there will not be dissapointed, thats my word, and my beef with todd is now over, although i feel honored to be considered someone who competes with todd in videos

oops, i was talking about the tricks....

the riders were talented, i ment in terms of nothing new and/or eye catching.

kinda like you see and you have to go out and try it.

but then again that is just my opinion. sorry for the confusion.
Old 10-12-2006, 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by f4rider
i'm gonna thow in my here.
documenterys are meant to enlighten, not entertain. The whole point of watching a stunt video is be entertained. However, i also don't enjoy watching one stunting clip after another. Show other clips not bike related... show people talking but NOT at the camera.

i think what part of the misconception here was, the fact that it was presented as a stunt video, as opposed to hey meet our boys, where gonna show you what its all about over here.

im not saying sss was bad by any means. i just think it caught people off guard, they expected non-stop action, some street killing etc....

so when the get there and the video is a bit of a different pace, it threw them off.

so not that it was bad, just a bit of a curveball.
Old 10-12-2006, 01:30 PM
ROSS

$ROSS$ is a decent person

Just had to drop in and say that SSS is that **** fo sho.Going to try and make it down soon to ride with everyone.Gary ows me one anyway.Maybe he can teach me something. :YEAH
Old 10-12-2006, 02:11 PM

silverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to allsilverstunterR6 is a name known to all

I for one love the video and watch it all the time. Its the best stunt video I have. I can't wait for O-town throw down. Its gonna be sick :YEAH
But now for some constructive criticism.
I didn't like the interviews it just seemed like filler. Plus they could of said something else besides "uh yeah, hes technical and he kills stoppies".
I didn't like how everyones "part" had Gary cut into it. Seemed kind of unfair to introduce a character, show a few tricks and then cut to the star.
But there all friends doing what they like and getting the attention they deserve I gladly paid my $20
Old 10-12-2006, 03:02 PM

KF_Chris is a decent person

Originally Posted by robbcayman
So, I ordered and received the stuntshine state dvd, and it was one of the worst stunt videos I have ever seen. The whole video is mainly just the riders describing their other friends. Seriously, 75% of the video was just these kids talking about their other friend riders!!

I was so bored I almost turned it off several times, but I waited until the end thinking surely this will get better. A future note to those making dvd's, most don't care what you think about your other friends. I just wanted to see a good stunting video and all I got was this piece of crap. Not to say there weren't good riders in it, just way too much talking about nothing!! I'm not trying to be rude, but I feel that I got ripped off. I watched the trailer and thought this was going to be sick, boy was I surprised.
you are an idiot. unless you can ride better than just 1 of the riders you need to keep your opinion to yourself.
Old 10-12-2006, 05:37 PM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

the point of SSS was to get to know the riders kinda like the mtv true life
thats what i said and no one told me about that. If i can suppose how this first film is gonna be, you can do too mr. robbcayman garys dvd will complain you for sure (be ready to see a lot of scenes you have already seen on the internet!)
Old 10-12-2006, 07:23 PM

SIC J is an unknown quantity at this point

I have not yet seen the video. But if its what people have mentioned in this thread, I think it might be a step in the right direction. Honestly, I CAN GIVE A RATS A$$ about what "stunters" think about a video. Stunters usually don't wanna pay for other stunters videos anyways. Haha. Its all about the "FANS". Maybe you should've advertised it in a different way as "Part 1 Meet the Riders". The "PEOPLE" like to know who the "man under the helmet is." Stunters are looked up to by ours fans just like a football or basketball player is. If you met your favorite player in your life and he was the biggest A-hole, you'd lose all respect for him right??? I've met stunters like that myself and know what its like for someone to be big headed and think they're too good to talk to anyone.

So good job in takin the time to do a video and lettin the people know who the stunter is as a person. Ill be lookin forward to gettin a copy and watchin it myself.
Old 10-12-2006, 09:48 PM

JUST_PRODUCING is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ruthlessriding
oops, i was talking about the tricks....

the riders were talented, i ment in terms of nothing new and/or eye catching.

kinda like you see and you have to go out and try it.

but then again that is just my opinion. sorry for the confusion.

i guess you can easily do all the combos gary was bustin in the vid, nothing new for you to try:YEAH
Old 10-12-2006, 09:52 PM

JUST_PRODUCING is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GeRi_GSXR
thats what i said and no one told me about that. If i can suppose how this first film is gonna be, you can do too mr. robbcayman garys dvd will complain you for sure (be ready to see a lot of scenes you have already seen on the internet!)

yeah u are right, dont buy the otown throw down cause im gonna post the whole movie on the internet first there wont be a single clip in the film that is posted on the net, the next clip i post will be the trailer
Old 10-12-2006, 10:08 PM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

yeah u are right, dont buy the otown throw down cause im gonna post the whole movie on the internet first there wont be a single clip in the film that is posted on the net, the next clip i post will be the trailer
i was trying to be sarcastic with the dude in the 2 comments (about SSS and Garys dvd) cos we have seen some footage of Gary on the net. Dont take it bad
Old 10-17-2006, 01:44 AM

J-Boogie is a decent person

Any press is good press...

thats what im talkin about, lesson to the haters
Old 10-17-2006, 03:22 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

DURTY has a spectacular aura aboutDURTY has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by I wanna ride
Any press is good press...

thats what im talkin about, lesson to the haters
very true!!!
Old 10-17-2006, 04:36 AM

MikeNicelyFilms is a decent person

wow...well first off..im so tired of peeps bashing each other...you ride like ****, you film like ****, you edit the same, use diffrent music, more streets, more comps, more underground...WTF....none of you are ever happy...i mean from big time Hollywood movies to little cameos in music videos comercials or whatever STREETBIKE FREESTYLE IS suppose to be your life....support everything that comes out..i mean holly **** its 20bucks...and for the most part..peeps watch and borrow there friends dvd's and watch them...

Mikey you already know how i feel about your work and SSS. I actualy enjoy to see some talking or comentary or interviews, behind the scenes....i mean thats why shows like E,talk soup, true hollywood stories ext......are so great....peeps love to see what "your stunter is up to" or how hes living...or what riders he looks up to...
as for SSS..i like the interviews....i think some of the locations of ridding was repetitive but still great riding, good music and up to par editing...me i wanted alittle more out of pollack..i love his graffix work and editing...the video is just as good if not better then most thats out to date...so if your joe shmo or Darius or britton it dont matter..make your money, make your videos and try and sell em..the good ones make money and the bad ones just die down....

BUT STOP ALL YOUR ****ING HATING CAUSE YOU SOUND LIKE GIRLS...TO TAKE THE TIME OUT AND BASH SOMEONES VIDEO...IS SILLY TO ME...SUCH HATERS...STOP THE HATE AND SHOW MORE LOVE TO WHAT MOST OF YOU CALL YOUR LIFE AND SPORT...NO WONDER WE ARNT MAINSTREAM YET...BUNCH OF LITTLE KIDS..
APEX
FISH
POLLACK
STONE
WHO EVER YOU ARE KEEP MAKING THE VIDS AND KEEP ME HAPPY.
JUST MY STUPID CENTS...
makes me not want to make anymore videos or trailers..so much hate.

Last edited by MikeNicelyFilms; 10-17-2006 at 04:38 AM.
Old 10-17-2006, 07:26 AM
Wheelie Ninja!

Kaneone is a decent person

personally i like when a video leaves u with a feel as to who the riders are and what makes them.. .them..

-kane
Old 10-17-2006, 08:15 AM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough

i liked GIxxie's part
Old 10-17-2006, 11:07 AM

i guess you can easily do all the combos gary was bustin in the vid, nothing new for you to try:YEAH

combos are combos. i can do it all with no hand brake on a bike with stock gearing.

AND NO GAS!!! LOL:YEAH

like i said, they have talent. but i can combo fine ( not that good )

i guess i need to see tricks that if they go bad you die. i dunno. some morbid facination thing.
Old 10-17-2006, 11:22 AM

*cHuCk* is an unknown quantity at this point

**** i can !! ............................ In my f@ckin dreams
Old 10-17-2006, 05:31 PM

O-TownHoNdA is a decent person

Originally Posted by ruthlessriding
i guess i need to see tricks that if they go bad you die. i dunno. some morbid facination thing.
well then i guess ill just have to throw the 180 backflip to hail-mary sideskitch wheelie to keep you happy
Old 10-17-2006, 06:12 PM
I Love To Post!

motopsyko32 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by O-TownHoNdA
well then i guess ill just have to throw the 180 backflip to hail-mary sideskitch wheelie to keep you happy
i did that on my big wheel once

Quick Reply: Stuntshine State = Joke