Stuntshine State = Joke

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 05:45 PM

JUST_PRODUCING is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Stuntshine State = Joke

Originally Posted by DURTY
u name this theard, Stuntshine State = Joke...... = contructive criticism.......................

thank you, and RUTHLESS, can you really say there was nothing innovative in the movie, the entire thing having all the riders talking about each other and the way the movie flowed was innovative, what other movies are like that, i guess you can never win, im gonna keep doin my thang and any of my supporters out there will not be dissapointed, thats my word, and my beef with todd is now over, although i feel honored to be considered someone who competes with todd in videos
Old 10-09-2006, 05:53 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JUST_PRODUCING
thank you, and RUTHLESS, can you really say there was nothing innovative in the movie, the entire thing having all the riders talking about each other and the way the movie flowed was innovative, what other movies are like that, i guess you can never win, im gonna keep doin my thang and any of my supporters out there will not be dissapointed, thats my word, and my beef with todd is now over, although i feel honored to be considered someone who competes with todd in videos
youre editing is sick. i look up to your work.

keep doing waht youre doing. the hate comes thick when youre on top. remember that.
Old 10-09-2006, 05:53 PM
The Mountain Killer

JonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the roughJonnY X is a jewel in the rough

There willl allways be Haters no matter what you do you cant win in this world nowadays do ur thing i thought the vid was tight
Old 10-09-2006, 05:56 PM

MR. RYAN SMITH is an unknown quantity at this point

I Dont Think This Guy Is Saying The Riding Suked, Just The Commentary. I Agree 100%.
Old 10-09-2006, 05:56 PM

alexcod is an unknown quantity at this point

+1 i thought for mikes first vid it was great , sure alot of talking but to the people out there who dont really know any pro/good stunt riders on a personal level it gives them a chance to see who and what there all about , I dont know sh)t about editing movies but i tell you if it was my first , it prob would have sucked *****! mike keep it gangsta with the o town kids !
Old 10-09-2006, 06:12 PM

Heath_256NORTH is a decent person

I'm all for constructive criticism, but it's hard to point a negative finger @ Gary, Willie, Joe Vertical, T-ICE, and the rest... and if you are going to point you better be able to bring it. Keep rocking the vids Mike... just make them more durable, mine played out after i watched the 10,000th time....

hg
Old 10-09-2006, 06:26 PM
Shamil Khabiev (El Ruso1)

RUS EXTREM is an unknown quantity at this point

where is the video
Old 10-09-2006, 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by RUS EXTREM
where is the video

stuntshinestate.com, my future videos will be going through some large distributors, SSS is kinda underground
Old 10-09-2006, 06:39 PM
Embrace the Hate

EZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to beholdEZEC is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by alexcod
+1 i thought for mikes first vid it was great , sure alot of talking but to the people out there who dont really know any pro/good stunt riders on a personal level it gives them a chance to see who and what there all about

i would have to agree esp for the people on here and others who follow stunting it was funny and kinda cool...i don't think anyone can bash the riding ...even without the streets...idk i watch it all the time....it's on rotation with apex "the revolution" :YEAH
Old 10-09-2006, 06:43 PM
Squid Extradoinaire

Vetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to beholdVetter is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by JUST_PRODUCING
stuntshinestate.com, my future videos will be going through some large distributors, SSS is kinda underground
word.

i cant get it through impact.
Old 10-09-2006, 06:53 PM
Livin the nightmare

JoeT. is an unknown quantity at this point

I've seen it, I thought is was sick. I watch stunt videos to see guys doin stunts...and there was guys doin some pretty good **** on that video.
I usually use the fast forward button if I don't want to hear people talk, but perhaps some people don't have that feature on their remote.

Props to the stuntshinestate.
Old 10-09-2006, 06:56 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

when someone hates it means they envy you mad props
Old 10-09-2006, 08:55 PM

f4rider is an unknown quantity at this point

i'm gonna thow in my here.
documenterys are meant to enlighten, not entertain. The whole point of watching a stunt video is be entertained. However, i also don't enjoy watching one stunting clip after another. Show other clips not bike related... show people talking but NOT at the camera.
Old 10-09-2006, 09:01 PM

inolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of lightinolen is a glorious beacon of light

I thought the commentaries were funny and a nice break from the riding. However, the best "feature" of the dvd is it starting over again once it's done. That way I can leave it on repeat all day and not have to keep pressing "play movie" every 30 minutes
Old 10-09-2006, 09:02 PM

f4rider is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by liduno
when someone hates it means they envy you
...or maybe it really does deserve criticism
Old 10-10-2006, 05:35 PM

robbcayman is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by MR. RYAN SMITH
I Dont Think This Guy Is Saying The Riding Suked, Just The Commentary. I Agree 100%.
That's exactly what I was trying to say I didn't mean it to come out any other way. Maybe my thread heading was a bit too harsh and I apologize for that.
Old 10-10-2006, 05:56 PM

Tony L can only hope to improve

All i gotta say is FVCK YO COUCH! and SSS was good even tho i've seen it on loop 102938012938 times. your just hating because you cant ride
Old 10-10-2006, 05:58 PM

ratherbewalking is an unknown quantity at this point

i think its awesome to be able to "meet the riders" so to speak. you learn a little about each person. although tice is gay, and likes man sex, the video was awesome imo
Old 10-10-2006, 06:12 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by robbcayman
Guys, I'm not trying to be rude I really think a lot of those riders are talented, I was just hoping for more. It could have been a decent video, but way too many interviews on how they felt about certain riders. I'm guessing most on here haven't even seen the video. I've been lurking for a little bit now and it probably looks bad that my second post is slamming a dvd. Especially, since some of you are friends with these guys. Like I said no offense to their riding abilities, I just wasn't feeling the lay out of the video.
Just a typical comment from someone who doesn't ride, and/or appreciate the ppl involved in it. The fact they have personalities, and humor, besides some hopped up ego and think they are god... I am sure you think high speed highway front peg power wheelies are better than this ****, on topics that you are clueless, keep your mouth shut.
Old 10-10-2006, 08:38 PM

Originally Posted by crtchrktrcr
Just a typical comment from someone who doesn't ride, and/or appreciate the ppl involved in it. The fact they have personalities, and humor, besides some hopped up ego and think they are god... I am sure you think high speed highway front peg power wheelies are better than this ****, on topics that you are clueless, keep your mouth shut.

your my hero

Quick Reply: Stuntshine State = Joke