North Dakota Boys Still at it...

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 02:54 AM

Squidmark is an unknown quantity at this point
North Dakota Boys Still at it...

We had a really sweet deal this year, made some good friends with a local bike shop. The Owners of the shop, a KTM/motorcross dealer in town supported what we do and we all rented a huge lot to ride in. They did their supermoto thing, and we were able to stuntride. Safe(er) controlled enviroment was GREAT lol, no cops, no mad neighbors, just full days of riding. I got my first 'real' practice with the rear brake in, and progressed in my riding a fair amount. Not to mention I got a chance to ride a full race supermoto KTM 450SMR with slicks....that thing was insane. Also rode a 2stroke 385 supermoto which had a crazy powerband.

Anyways, Im one of the few stuntriders left up here. Novaman sold his bike, and the other guy that I thought had potential decided he wasnt into riding anymore and sold off too. Looks like im gonna have to setup a TeePee in Manny & E-Dubs backyard and wait for OM-camp or somthing? lol Here is some footage I put together, nothing too fancy.

http://media.putfile.com/Short-North...t-Riding-Video
12.5mb
Old 09-03-2006, 03:47 AM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve
Re: North Dakota Boys Still at it...

novaman is a p ussy,but at least ur still at it..ever gonna upgrade the bike?
Old 09-03-2006, 11:42 AM

yeah lol, im planning on picking up a crunchy f4i this winter. the f2 is starting to show her age.
Old 09-03-2006, 12:03 PM

s0nofg0d is an unknown quantity at this point

nice vid and keep at it you'll attract more.
Old 09-03-2006, 02:49 PM
Don't read this.

GundamnitPete will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Squidmark
yeah lol, im planning on picking up a crunchy f4i this winter. the f2 is starting to show her age.

how much you willing to part with it for...??

good video, stock geared? glad to see some poeple doing HC and SS's at something other than 5 mph
Old 09-03-2006, 08:02 PM

lol, I'll never sell it, hell im retiring it , putting the plastics on, and putting stock gearing in it for my daily rider :YEAH 46,000miles and still running strong. :YEAH
Thanks for the replys guys lol, there arent alot of ppl that ride up here.

edit: lol, not stock geared stock front and a +13 rear, love it (i was -1+3 before) Novaman was -1+4 before he sold out :D

Last edited by Squidmark; 09-03-2006 at 08:11 PM.
Old 09-04-2006, 01:21 PM

Poulpe is an unknown quantity at this point

nice vid good stunt
Old 09-05-2006, 12:29 PM

NovaMan is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah yeah yeah.... regretting selling my damn bike already but id rather not end up in jail and be laid up from work all the time . Money gets tight thats how **** goes. Im not done, those seat stand jump to spreaders were feeling to good to stop now. Im lookin at pickin up a '05 Gixxer 6 next, a friend said he would sell it to me for about 2 grand. I ride that thing whenever he gives me the chance and thats all I get for now. Winter needs to hurry up lol.

Thanks for letting me know about this video squid... and where are my sweet spreaders at focker! Atleast you got the highchairs.... and my "*** wheelies" lol. Your definatly gettin nice and slow, ***** lookin good man. Call me next time you go stunt so I can atleast watch the **** damn.
Old 09-05-2006, 06:31 PM

DerekS is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice Video..

Just wait nova, i'll be ridin with u guys soon
Old 09-05-2006, 11:28 PM

littlepimpste35 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah sweet Vid! Looks better the the space video! And dont listen to Schaff doesnt know anything! And better be out next year Novaman
Old 09-06-2006, 01:49 AM

lol, what the hell. who are you two guys. schaff are u the kid w/ the red kawi that J did your tank dent?

either way, im riding wed night if you guys are down. 7:30pm at mcd's be there haha, i havent been out in weeks
Old 09-06-2006, 10:58 AM

There both out in Wahpaton till the weekends. Ill be down to ride your bike though most definatly
Old 09-06-2006, 11:11 AM

*cHuCk* is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah that was a cool clip.. i liked the VW as well, what was that a 67???
Old 09-06-2006, 07:49 PM

Thanks for the compliments! VW was a friend's 65. Porche Type IV 2.0l, mild build dual weber 40's, porche disk brakes and 911 porche alloy rims. Very fun car.
Old 09-07-2006, 12:55 AM

sadisticangel18 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GundamnitPete
how much you willing to part with it for...??

good video, stock geared? glad to see some poeple doing HC and SS's at something other than 5 mph
what are you gonna do? walk to ND...lol or ride your bike?
Old 09-07-2006, 02:13 PM

Who cares how he gets there? So Long as he gets his *** on a freakin big bike cause that kid kills it on a mountain bike!

I let my f2 go for 1200 bux which was a freakin steal cause the only damage was cosmetic. had 37,000 miles and felt like the tranny was starting to take a dump.

Im still pissed we never got any footage of me doing seat stand jump to spreader combo's on that bike Grrrrrrrrrrr... There will be another day.
Old 09-08-2006, 04:37 PM

Smokey31 is an unknown quantity at this point

anyone stunt in fargo..... i go up there to visit my uncle often and usually bring my bike if anyone knows of any lots up there I'm down from some riding........ i'll be heading up there some time this month
Old 09-08-2006, 04:47 PM

DerekS is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Smokey31
anyone stunt in fargo..... i go up there to visit my uncle often and usually bring my bike if anyone knows of any lots up there I'm down from some riding........ i'll be heading up there some time this month
theres some guys that i have talked to that stunt there never seen them stunt though.. but if ur rollin through with ur bike i would be down to ride with u.. im half hour away.. i could get ahold of those guys up there too if u want..
Old 09-11-2006, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by schaff
theres some guys that i have talked to that stunt there never seen them stunt though.. but if ur rollin through with ur bike i would be down to ride with u.. im half hour away.. i could get ahold of those guys up there too if u want..

Shiiiitttt those boys out in fargo are the biggest posers ever... the dude with the "Arrest me im a stunter" sticker on his windscreen... yeah he said he can kinda do some standups... and then the dude with the 929 with a 12 bar thats never been touched.... yeah im sorry but they need to hand there bikes over to someone else... like ME!

There isnt much for stunters up here in ND ive heard there are some pretty decent guys in Jamestown area. But who knows, People seem to think that just cause they can do a half assed pow pow power wheelie that they can stunt. **** EM!
Old 09-11-2006, 02:47 PM

rideordie4life is an unknown quantity at this point

very nice video fellas, what happend to hardy (not riding no more i take it) i always like to see him in some videos.. to bad winter is coming i wouldve really liked to make a sweet video of all of us. It looks like I got a lot of catching up to do. Havent been stunting much after i bought the 1000 (dont really like it much) kinda miss my 600. If you guys know of any stunt bikes out there for cheap you should throw me a pm. Probably still keep my 1000 for the drag races. Took first in jamestown on Sunday sept 10, nice little paycheck of 450. SHoulve came with little pimpste, how did saban go? did you make it there. pretty weak that I only found this website now...haha been always posting on gixxer.com, glad to see some nd boys in this one though. Minot this weekend pimpste call me if you wanna go, at least you have gauges.hahha couldnt believe i won that on a streetfighter..man them guys were pissed. maybe we can ride up to minot if you come to bismarck this weekend. Im sure ill come back saturday and leave sunday morning up there. so if you or anyone wants to go pm me or give me a call.

Quick Reply: North Dakota Boys Still at it...