Under Rated Rider Video

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2006, 04:09 PM

MikeNicelyFilms is a decent person
Under Rated Rider Video

ok. its came to my attention that under rated riders are getting alot of support and love from there FANS, FRiENDS and more.
soooooooooooooooooooooooooo i just came up with an idea. Im not like most peeps on here that post up for no reason or talk **** for no reason. I post vids for all of you to enjoy, and i love this sport.

heres my idea...im sure everyone has read my post a while back when i wanted footage from any rider out there willing on sending some in.....i did get alot of responces and got alot of tapes...i thank you all for that...but heres the big one...i want to make a stunt video with that name
UNKNOWN RIDERS< or under rated..something like that...i have tons of time to make these videos..trust me...no acting or stunts for nicely with his broken neck...***** i know..lol.

IF YOU SUPPORT YOUR FRIEND OR YOUR FRIENDS GROUP OR YOURSELF,,,AND YOU ARE UNKNOWN...THEN I WANT FOOTAGE FROM YOU...
I DO NOT WANT TO MAKE THIS VIDEO TO MAKE MONEY...I HAVE OTHER JOBS THAT DOES THAT...BUT IM WILLING ON WORKING SOMETHING OUT WITH EVERY RIDER THAT I FEATURE OR GROUP IN THE VIDEO. THIS IS A REAL PROJECT AND GOOD ONE...IT WOULD ONLY TAKE ONE DAY OF FILMING AND ONE DAY TO LICK A STAMP AND SEND IT OUT...THATS IT..THEN YOU SIT BACK AND WAIT FOR THE INFO FROM ME...
GUYS I LIKE DOING STUFF LIKE THIS BECOUSE OF MANY REASONS...THE MOST IMPORTANT IS TO HELP ALL OF YOU OUT...I MEAN I CANT BELEIVE THAT IN A COUPLE DAYS THE UNDERRATED RIDERS GOT 10PAGES OF POSTS..THATS ALOT..

so if you can circle if you cant circle if you can stunt or you cant...send it to me and lets make you all famous..or known..lol we will work on the famous part..

im up for any ideas including all of youtelling me im stupid and this video would be dumb....but i would fight you on that...cause i sat up all nite..

if this thread goes well then i will throw out all the ideas i have for this project.
pm me if serious or just ignore the thread. please think about what im trying to do for all of us. :YEAH
Old 08-25-2006, 04:14 PM

J-Boogie is a decent person
Re: Under Rated Rider Video

Originally Posted by MikeNicelyFilms
ok. its came to my attention that under rated riders are getting alot of support and love from there FANS, FRiENDS and more.
soooooooooooooooooooooooooo i just came up with an idea. Im not like most peeps on here that post up for no reason or talk **** for no reason. I post vids for all of you to enjoy, and i love this sport.

heres my idea...im sure everyone has read my post a while back when i wanted footage from any rider out there willing on sending some in.....i did get alot of responces and got alot of tapes...i thank you all for that...but heres the big one...i want to make a stunt video with that name
UNKNOWN RIDERS< or under rated..something like that...i have tons of time to make these videos..trust me...no acting or stunts for nicely with his broken neck...***** i know..lol.

IF YOU SUPPORT YOUR FRIEND OR YOUR FRIENDS GROUP OR YOURSELF,,,AND YOU ARE UNKNOWN...THEN I WANT FOOTAGE FROM YOU...
I DO NOT WANT TO MAKE THIS VIDEO TO MAKE MONEY...I HAVE OTHER JOBS THAT DOES THAT...BUT IM WILLING ON WORKING SOMETHING OUT WITH EVERY RIDER THAT I FEATURE OR GROUP IN THE VIDEO. THIS IS A REAL PROJECT AND GOOD ONE...IT WOULD ONLY TAKE ONE DAY OF FILMING AND ONE DAY TO LICK A STAMP AND SEND IT OUT...THATS IT..THEN YOU SIT BACK AND WAIT FOR THE INFO FROM ME...
GUYS I LIKE DOING STUFF LIKE THIS BECOUSE OF MANY REASONS...THE MOST IMPORTANT IS TO HELP ALL OF YOU OUT...I MEAN I CANT BELEIVE THAT IN A COUPLE DAYS THE UNDERRATED RIDERS GOT 10PAGES OF POSTS..THATS ALOT..

so if you can circle if you cant circle if you can stunt or you cant...send it to me and lets make you all famous..or known..lol we will work on the famous part..

im up for any ideas including all of youtelling me im stupid and this video would be dumb....but i would fight you on that...cause i sat up all nite..

if this thread goes well then i will throw out all the ideas i have for this project.
pm me if serious or just ignore the thread. please think about what im trying to do for all of us. :YEAH
im in do i get rights to my footage?
Old 08-25-2006, 04:17 PM

DEBO is a decent person

Is this the beginning of what Todd Colbert used to do for Judgement Day???
Not hatin here, just wondering

Its always a money maker for Todd, and the unkown riders get 50 dvd's for free, never seemed like much of a deal.

Last edited by DEBO; 08-25-2006 at 04:24 PM.
Old 08-25-2006, 04:31 PM
Yes guys, it really is me

-Ludo is a decent person

ye, i'm up for it. only cuz i see you on here all the time and are truly into this sport. seen so many posts about wonting footage from people with 10 post to there name

but i wouldn't give best footage or even to much. just 4-5mins of stuff, and i'd be happy with 50 dvd's out of it:YEAH
Old 08-25-2006, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by DEBO

Its always a money maker for Todd, and the unkown riders get 50 dvd's for free, never seemed like much of a deal.

no your are right debo....good guestion....and nooooooo
you know me bro...you think thats what im about..im putting in the editing, logging, dvd design, advertise money and more...i said that i would give all the riders that are featured in the vidoe a % of it...im not doing this for money dude...these videos cost more to make then they do selling...so dont get it twisted bro...im doing this for the sport...for you guyz..i think its a good idea..no one has done it...and i have time on my hands.....
i have a video that im working on thats mine that will make me my money that im looking for...this one is for you guyz.
Old 08-25-2006, 04:38 PM

jess916uc is an unknown quantity at this point

give me a address and ill make sure ull get some good footage from me and my boys here in sac

Last edited by jess916uc; 08-25-2006 at 04:44 PM.
Old 08-25-2006, 04:48 PM

1225 markhame ave modesto ca 95358. attention mike nicely
mini dv tape...no matter the length 5 min or one hour. plus put your info name address, group name, riders, location and all the stuff i need to contact you back. thank you.
Old 08-25-2006, 05:10 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by DEBO

i was thinking the saaaaaamme thing
Old 08-25-2006, 05:18 PM

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
i was thinking the saaaaaamme thing

well no im not pulling a colbert....and lets do the math..lets just say colbert gave 50 dvds to the rider..

50x 20.00 is 1000.00..if you sold them on your website for full pop.
50x 10.00 is 500.00 if you sold them half price..
50x 7.00 if you sold them to stores or impact. 350.00

i would have to say thats not a bad payday for someone sending in footage of stuff they do every weekend for FREE anyways...so think about what your saying...
and if anyone knows me..i have done videos for the top riders for about nothing...i mean yea i get taken care of, but i dont get tons of cash...so chekc yourself and do the math...and no im giving the video rights to every rider thats is a feature in this video....if 10 peeps or unknown riders send me footage and i make the video of them well each one gets 10% of video sales...
Old 08-25-2006, 05:22 PM
$$$$$$$

TheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the roughTheRomanSF415x is a jewel in the rough

nicely i just said that i was thinkin the same thing..
im not accusing you buddie plus i dont think that youre as much of a jew as coldbert neway.

but i think its a good idea.. the unanmed guys are the ones doin all the crazy ****
Old 08-25-2006, 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by TheRomanSF415x
nicely i just said that i was thinkin the same thing..
im not accusing you buddie plus i dont think that youre as much of a jew as coldbert neway.

but i think its a good idea.. the unanmed guys are the ones doin all the crazy ****

not as much of a jew..how bout im not at all...you got me twisted dogg..i aint replying to your shizzle no moe...wast of my time..i knew this would happen...noone cares...they all just complain. banghead

Last edited by MikeNicelyFilms; 08-25-2006 at 06:23 PM.
Old 08-25-2006, 05:53 PM
$$$$$$$

are you serious????
Old 08-25-2006, 06:13 PM

yea i try to do as much as i can for this site and this sport..and i get...im half jew..im colbert...are you trying to make money....i guess i dont have a name in this sport...im just like the squids that post up here everyday with there gay trailers of videos coming soon....and you never never see them ever again...
im one of those guyz now i guess....
debo shouldnt of even opened that wound...he should know me...and you...well not sure..but it seeems so hard to get peeps to join a fun project.

this is not what i wanted from this thread.....back n forth back n forth...
Old 08-25-2006, 06:17 PM
$$$$$$$

dude i said the video is a good idea..
ppl will complain and ***** and hate no matter what.

and dont take the stuff that i say to the heart .. right now i am bored as **** at work buddie with nothing 2 do. i even asked my boss if he wanted to go get some beers from the store or seomthin its so dead today on a freakin FRIDYA!!!
Old 08-25-2006, 06:22 PM

its all good bro...i just cant keep trying to make this sport better if peeps think its a joke. thats why im so upset with stuff right now...you just caught the tail end...sorry.
Old 08-25-2006, 06:24 PM

BIG MARK RUFFNECK is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds like a good idea to me . think you got a lot of love to give this sport be sending you some footage soon RUFFNECK :YEAH
Old 08-25-2006, 06:24 PM
$$$$$$$

no harm done..
Old 08-25-2006, 06:27 PM

DEBO is a decent person

Lets not put the blame on me, its a public forum... I think its obvious that I was not "hating"

For me, it was more of a interest in your up comining project.
Old 08-25-2006, 06:38 PM
Murder Mitten takeover

Judd is a decent person

yea i try to do as much as i can for this site and this sport..and i get...im half jew..im colbert...are you trying to make money....i guess i dont have a name in this sport...im just like the squids that post up here everyday with there gay trailers of videos coming soon....and you never never see them ever again...
im one of those guyz now i guess....
debo shouldnt of even opened that wound...he should know me...and you...well not sure..but it seeems so hard to get peeps to join a fun project.

this is not what i wanted from this thread.....back n forth back n forth...
i bet youll get a bunch of negative attention, but at the same time people will be sending you pms and tapes over the next few weeks. its how these messageboards work. I always hoped that stuntlife wouldnt turn into one, but its just like almost all of them out there. but i would definatly like to get you some footage.
Old 08-25-2006, 06:56 PM
El Mas Puto Del Lugar

GeRiGiXXeR600 is a decent person

sweet! now i know why did you ask me about some footage that day its a great idea, good way to help most of that unknown /underrated riders to keep practising and tryin to get better!

Quick Reply: Under Rated Rider Video