Alittle video i threw together for my site to showcase some other riders.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2006, 11:17 AM

BEYDOG88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Alittle video i threw together for my site to showcase some other riders.....

Enjoy.......

http://www.q-mob.com/files/MOBFRIENDS.wmv

WWW.Q-MOB.COM

WWW.B I K E S T Y L E S I N C .COM

WWW.RUNAWYCUSTOMS.ORG
Old 03-01-2006, 01:38 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough
Re: Alittle video i threw together for my site to showcase some other riders.....

stunt clips shouldnt be 5 minute advertisements for your lame websites. do you even know half the people you took footage from to make that clip? only thing decent about it was the music but the cheesy video effects you used ruined most of the footage.

this is where the buzzer goes off and you fall through the trap door. next..

~FSPalex
Old 03-01-2006, 02:16 PM

atnuts is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Alittle video i threw together for my site to showcase some other riders.....

a few good clips in there but the special effects & music
Old 03-01-2006, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by FSPalex
stunt clips shouldnt be 5 minute advertisements for your lame websites. do you even know half the people you took footage from to make that clip? only thing decent about it was the music but the cheesy video effects you used ruined most of the footage.

this is where the buzzer goes off and you fall through the trap door. next..

~FSPalex

................ all i can do is laugh at you dog, noone told me you were the fukn know it all video production guy, easy spielberg. I know everyone thats in it.....everyone and those "lame websites" sponsor me you *** so if you dont like it click off it. Whats with your fukd up attitude dog, didnt your mom ever teach you if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all................. good night now internet tough guy.
Old 03-01-2006, 02:48 PM
Regular StuntLifer

pineapple is a decent person

Ding round one.
Old 03-01-2006, 02:55 PM
20%OVER HONDA&YAMAHA PART

DENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by BEYDOG88
................ all i can do is laugh at you dog, noone told me you were the fukn know it all video production guy, easy spielberg. I know everyone thats in it.....everyone and those "lame websites" sponsor me you *** so if you dont like it click off it. Whats with your fukd up attitude dog, didnt your mom ever teach you if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything at all................. good night now internet tough guy.
SOMEBODY IS HAVING A BAD DAY! ONE NEGATIVE COMMENT AND YOU GET YOUR PANTIES IN A BUNCH! CLEVELAND THE ISH HOLE OF OHIO!
Old 03-01-2006, 03:01 PM

haha, im your "dog". wiggers make me smile.

"Q-mob" 4 life homie!

~FSPalex
Old 03-01-2006, 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by pineapple
Ding round one.

lol lol lol.......its stupid bro, its "alittle video i threw together", alittle promo vid for my site you know. My sponsor's were fukn with me cause i didnt have 'em on the site enough so i threw that together almost as a joke. Its cool if people dont like it i dont really give a ***, i dont do this for a living like spielberg up there. Its a video i "threw together" to showcase some of my boys i ride with and that have supported me. I didnt come on here to argue with anyone.........not really sure why spielberg's so hostile. If people dont like it, its all good. I did a stunt video......this is "stuntlife" the last time i checked......and this is where people post "stunt videos"?????? Didnt see any quality requirements or lists of bodies of work from all these "professional" film makers...........must of missed that post?

I'm not trying to beef with anyone, if you dont like it its cool click to some other "professional" video.....but dont talk sh**......dont really get it?
Old 03-01-2006, 03:15 PM

haha, im your "dog". wiggers make me smile.

"Q-mob" 4 life homie!

~FSPalex
Are you serious???????? Wigger???????? Im a 30 yr old finance director "buddy".....is that better for you ***? Your a moderator on this site....with opinions like that? Wow

Hey you can check me out on the new video thats coming out in a month or so

Big Joe Molina's "Surviving the Struggle".

I might even fly in for the premiere so if im in so-cal maybe i can look you up "pal".

WWW.Q-MOB.COM

WWW.B I K E S T Y L E S I N C.COM

WWW.RUNAWAYCUSTOMS.ORG

HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!
Old 03-01-2006, 03:16 PM

Originally Posted by DENIRO600
SOMEBODY IS HAVING A BAD DAY! ONE NEGATIVE COMMENT AND YOU GET YOUR PANTIES IN A BUNCH! CLEVELAND THE ISH HOLE OF OHIO!

Im having a great day.....thanks for asking.
Old 03-01-2006, 03:16 PM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

not 2 bad, definetly could have done w/out the effects
Old 03-01-2006, 03:19 PM

DENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Ninja636
not 2 bad, definetly could have done w/out the effects
DUDE WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE EFFECTS! DAMN TO LATE!
Old 03-01-2006, 03:26 PM

DUDE WHATEVER YOU DO DON'T SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THE EFECTS! DAMN TO LATE!

I really dont mind alittle critiquing (sp?) at all, like i said i dont do this for a living and i can always do things alittle better but i still cant figure out why spielberg's gotta be a ****.....if people dont like it its cool, not gonna change my life one way or another.

Thanks to spielberg and cinci. for giving me some comic releif in the middle of my 12 hour day..........
Old 03-01-2006, 03:36 PM

I really dont mind alittle critiquing (sp?) at all, like i said i dont do this for a living and i can always do things alittle better but i still cant figure out why spielberg's gotta be a ****.....if people dont like it its cool, not gonna change my life one way or another.

Thanks to spielberg and cinci. for giving me some comic releif in the middle of my 12 hour day..........
youre welcome u quad riding wigger.
Old 03-01-2006, 03:44 PM

Beavis is an unknown quantity at this point

good vid beydog.
Old 03-01-2006, 03:47 PM

youre welcome u quad riding wigger.
I SECOND THAT WOEDY! 30 DOWN AT THE BOTTOM 30 MO AT THE TOP ALL INVISABLE SET IN LITTLE ICE CUBE ROCKS.QUOTE(NELLY)<< THEY NEED TO PUT A GRILL ON THIS GUY.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^
Old 03-01-2006, 03:55 PM

This is by far the funniest conversation ive ever seen or heard on this site. Your a ***...go moderate or do whatever you do you fukn loser. I dont get you bro..........

You know nothing about me and you continue to run your mouth.....if you dont like the video thats fine.......shut the *** up and click something else.........its not that big of a deal. "quad riding wigger"????? Ill let you know when ill be in. See you soon, and have a great day.

To everyone else, its cool if you dont like the video its cool if you do....its really not that big of a deal, ill keep the comments in mind on the next video, its appreciated, i really was just trying some new effects and messing around alittle bit, some i like some i dont but i dont see as a big deal either way.

This site's hilarious.................good night now.
Old 03-01-2006, 03:58 PM

This is by far the funniest conversation ive ever seen or heard on this site. Your a ***...go moderate or do whatever you do you fukn loser. I dont get you bro..........

You know nothing about me and you continue to run your mouth.....if you dont like the video thats fine.......shut the *** up and click something else.........its not that big of a deal. "quad riding wigger"????? Ill let you know when ill be in. See you soon, and have a great day.

To everyone else, its cool if you dont like the video its cool if you do....its really not that big of a deal, ill keep the comments in mind on the next video, its appreciated, i really was just trying some new effects and messing around alittle bit, some i like some i dont but i dont see as a big deal either way.

This site's hilarious.................good night now.
you keep saying "goodnight". do you have narcolepsy too?

and i appreciate the fact that you want to come visit me but i really dont see us being friends, i mean, you ride a quad...

~FSPalex
Old 03-01-2006, 03:59 PM

I SECOND THAT WOEDY! 30 DOWN AT THE BOTTOM 30 MO AT THE TOP ALL INVISABLE SET IN LITTLE ICE CUBE ROCKS.QUOTE(NELLY)<< THEY NEED TO PUT A GRILL ON THIS GUY.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^

You guys are great...............**** . You try to be cool but theres always those couple of guys that dont know when to stop, knock it off kiddies your not playing nice.
Old 03-01-2006, 04:07 PM

Are You A Homophobe Or Something? You Keep Calling Everybody ****. Or Is This Your Way Of Letting Everbody Know That You Are Mad At Yourself For Liking Mens!? Life Will Be Alot Easier If You Just Embrace Yourself! Look In The Mirror And Repeat After Me "I Am Beautiful! I Am Happy With Who I Am! Someday I Will Stop Using Effects In My Videos And Let The Riding Speak For Itself!" Holla Back Playa!

Quick Reply: Alittle video i threw together for my site to showcase some other riders.....