Alittle video i threw together for my site to showcase some other riders.....

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2006, 04:18 PM

lewisville is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Alittle video i threw together for my site to showcase some other riders.....

I thought the effects were cool, minus the moosaic effect. the music was different, but it was cool and actually worked well with the effects. I get tired of hearing people use the same type of grundge music or whatever.
Plus, I liked how you threw your sponsors in there, with the digital banners on the fence, lol.
Good vid.
Old 03-01-2006, 04:28 PM

BEYDOG88 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Alittle video i threw together for my site to showcase some other riders.....

You guys are awesome, your making yourselves look like complete ********.......keep up the good work youngsters.....and spielberg i really didnt plan on being friends!
Old 03-01-2006, 04:31 PM
20%OVER HONDA&YAMAHA PART

DENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the rough

I Am Not A Youngster. I Am The Same Age As You. I THINK THIS HOLE SITE IS FUN FOR TALKING ISH.
Old 03-01-2006, 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by lewisville
I thought the effects were cool, minus the moosaic effect. the music was different, but it was cool and actually worked well with the effects. I get tired of hearing people use the same type of grundge music or whatever.
Plus, I liked how you threw your sponsors in there, with the digital banners on the fence, lol.
Good vid.

Appreciate it dude, that one on the fence didnt come out that good, i went alittle overboard with the sponsors but it was kind of a joke.........appreciate the props.
Old 03-01-2006, 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by DENIRO600
I Am Not A Youngster. I Am The Same Age As You. I THINK THIS HOLE SITE IS FUN FOR TALKING ISH.

Why do you and speilberg feel the need to talk sh** to me, you dont know me i dont know you, never spoke a word to you guys????????

I dont get it and i called you youngsters cause you guys are acting like kids, if you dont like the video its cool, turn the page its getting old.
Old 03-01-2006, 04:40 PM

DENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the roughDENIRO600 is a jewel in the rough

BEYDOG88! GAME OVER !
Old 03-01-2006, 04:42 PM

me and my brother are sitting here laughing our asses off at you losers...............good work fellas.
Old 03-01-2006, 04:45 PM

I Am At Work And Bored. The Weather Is Nice I Want To Ride. Just Bustin A Little Till I Get Off.( That Doesn't Even Sound Right) Bwhahahahahhaha!
Old 03-01-2006, 04:48 PM

Like i said i dont come on here to argue but you and your boy spielberg where getting at me pretty hard....like i said-i dont get it?

Its all good thou........for you non-wiggers that means "everythings hunky-dory", or "everythings ok buddy". Which ever you prefer.
Old 03-01-2006, 04:52 PM
Group Moderator

Manubi is an unknown quantity at this point

i thought the vid was well done... plus having the sponsors in there every other clip made every body really notice they were there... which is what they were there for .. "recognition"

i know bey personally.. polite down to earth guy.. with some style..... not even close to a wigger... he's a dam head finance director at a major car dealership /////

wears a suit to work ... and yes he enjoys rocking the quads.... but he's also motorcycle rider...

hatin gets u nowhere..

-jay
Old 03-01-2006, 04:53 PM
Group Moderator

Manubi is an unknown quantity at this point

and yes..

he and i know or have filmed every one of those riders in the vid.
Old 03-01-2006, 04:56 PM

I Never Hated On Him. I Liked The Vid. I Thought It Was Tight! I AM JUST BORED SO I THOUGHT LETS SEE WHAT IS GOING ON. IT'S LIKE 55 OUT AND I AM SITTING BEHIND THE PARTS COUNTER WATCHING PEOPLE RIDE IN AND OUT OF THE SHOP. I WANT TO RIDE!
Old 03-01-2006, 04:58 PM

appreciate the shout-out Jay (shoutout means back-up or compliment for you non-wiggers lol). Jay's a class guy that i featured in the video on a number of occassions (sp?) one of the best riders in cleveland.....the **** whole of ohio. He filmed alot of the footage or is in alot of the footage i used.......good guy. I dont really get all the hatin but like i said if you like it great, if you dont great!!!! I gotta go back to work...............good lookin Jay.
Old 03-01-2006, 05:31 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

can i jump in here????? quad stunting is like winning the special olympics....if your the best and greatest-your still retarded LOL
Old 03-01-2006, 05:35 PM
STOP THE BUCKING!!!!!!!!!

FSPalex will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Ryan S
can i jump in here????? quad stunting is like winning the special olympics....if your the best and greatest-your still retarded LOL
i thought that was a well known fact but some people need constant reminders! excuse me i have to go do a Christ on top of my Tahoe now..

~FSPalex
Old 03-01-2006, 05:35 PM

Ding!Ding! Round 2! Round 1 Goes To Fspalex(AKA SPIELBURG) And Deniro! Yeah I Voted For Myself!
Old 03-01-2006, 05:39 PM

....you guys are very entertaining. Like i said-

You can check me out in the upcoming film Big Joe Molina's "surviving the struggle", a MIKENICELYFILMS (servinitup4) production due out in early spring.

Late
Old 03-01-2006, 05:44 PM

what does me riding a quad have to do with the bike video i put together?
Old 03-01-2006, 06:22 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Ryan S is a decent person

the fact that quad stunting is gay?
Old 03-01-2006, 06:23 PM

theoptionalhumo is an unknown quantity at this point

actually I think the effects are pretty ok ( I like how you colored the screen red on that burn out at the end ) ( disliked those dumb text popping up during the video - the mosaic blur kinda sucked too ) ..
Sometimes its just a little too much but overall good job..

You guys got some great riders .. this is a keeper for me..

but idd its hard combining effects with moto stunting footage.. you have to keep the balance & agression in there ( and you cant make it look cheesy ) ..
The only successful video that had all those elements ( + great sound file ) was ROAD_RAGE_TEASER-1.wmv
I suggest you see it..

Quick Reply: Alittle video i threw together for my site to showcase some other riders.....