You Haterz Best Respect Dis!

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2004, 10:22 AM

DoodleF4i can only hope to improve
Re: You Haterz Best Respect Dis!

eh..id like to see one of those gp guys bust a 3rd gear spreader across the finish line haha
Old 11-24-2004, 10:35 AM

rossi has total control of anybike hes on..i think with practice he could stunt the **** out bikes,but it prolly wouldnt be good for his million dollar racing career.
Old 11-24-2004, 10:53 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Getsome is an unknown quantity at this point

You know he has to be busting **** once in a while but it's gotta stay out of the light of the public so his sponsors don't give him a spanking for putting himself in danger off the track... A man with that much skill on a bike could probably put most people to shame if he decided to be a hard core stunter.
Old 11-24-2004, 11:28 AM

i saw a pic somewhere on the net of him on his own RC51
Old 11-24-2004, 12:57 PM

NovaMan is an unknown quantity at this point

there needs to be more guys like him on the track, bustin out spreaders on the straight they'd be my idol
Old 11-24-2004, 01:27 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

-MXD- is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ZX-10R Urza
yeah, i bet he could too, he rides a honda CBR 1000RR, I dunno if he stunts it or not, but i bet he at least does some highway wheelies :YEAH

i highly doubt rossi would be caught dead right now on a cbr1000rr talk about losing his millions
Old 11-24-2004, 02:38 PM

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gsxr7502001
i highly doubt rossi would be caught dead right now on a cbr1000rr talk about losing his millions
OR an Rc51, however that was prolly and old pic. But 1000RR yeah right.

Go see FASTER if you can, the movie is about him and Biaggi and a few others. Great documentary.
Old 11-24-2004, 03:52 PM

they prolly make him ride an R1 on the streets haha
Old 11-24-2004, 03:54 PM

Originally Posted by Mike_3SicK6
OR an Rc51, however that was prolly and old pic. But 1000RR yeah right.

Go see FASTER if you can, the movie is about him and Biaggi and a few others. Great documentary.

ill have to check it out. and im sure it was an old pic. he won it again too, first time yamaha has won in like 10 years or something like that
Old 11-24-2004, 03:56 PM

Originally Posted by doodle13245
they prolly make him ride an R1 on the streets haha
in reality, i bet he cant ride on the streets. hes is owned by yamaha and i dont think they would take a risk with an investment like rossi
Old 11-24-2004, 04:38 PM
BOOBS

Cody W is a decent person

Originally Posted by gsxr7502001
in reality, i bet he cant ride on the streets. hes is owned by yamaha and i dont think they would take a risk with an investment like rossi

the guy rides so much i dont really think he cares about riding for pleasure unless its in the off season....and im sure that yamaha has a clause in his contract stipulating that he can only ride certian designated tracks and on a yamaha product if he does........and i seriously doubt that yamaha would get pissed if he toasted on of those things stuntin.......he makes them so much money it unfathimable.......(typo)
Old 11-24-2004, 04:59 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Getsome is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Cody W.
........and i seriously doubt that yamaha would get pissed if he toasted on of those things stuntin.......he makes them so much money it unfathimable.......(typo)

They wouldn't care how many bikes he roasted but they probably would flip if he got hurt stunting......
Old 11-24-2004, 07:06 PM

Mikie is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't think yamaha can really tell him that he can't ride another kind of bike or he loses his contract. I really don't know, but that just sounds like some made up stuff....
Jeremy McGrath got fined by Honda for getting his pics taken and posted up in a JetSki mag for playing around on a Kawasaki watercraft (back in his Honda days).

Its not good PR for your rider, racing your bike, to be other manufactures bike, especially if its when NOT on a track. Again especially when the whole purpose of X Bike manufacture has you riding their machine to help promote/sell their bike to the public that will be purchasing the bike 99.999% of the time to ride on the street.

"OH yeah, lets let our biggest add mechanism just go out and ride a honda RR instead of the R1 and be photographed on it, letting everyone out there know when it comes down to a leisure bike he's not riding our brand.." Yeah, thats exactly what those guys over at Yamaha are thinking.
Old 11-24-2004, 07:46 PM

DetroitStyle is a decent person

My friend Max grew up in the same village as Rossi... Max says he's absolutely mad. Max's mom is an interior decorator and did showrooms at Ferrari and Ducati headquarters and he's met Rossi at a few functions. Apparently, in his early teens, he was famous around town for the police chasing him on little 125cc scooters and what not. He still rides all around town if he wants. And he been know hoik a wheelie or two, but he's no stunter.

But he actually comes to America quite a bit because he is such a huge star in Italy and Japan (and England to an extent) that he can't go out in public. Seriously. He's like a rock star over there. Has to wear disquises and sh*t.
Old 11-24-2004, 07:58 PM

Gsxr1000kid666 is an unknown quantity at this point

btw those bikes dont have 220 hp. A guy that owns a shop here races AMA and they hardly do any engine mods to those things. hes riding a 04' gsxr 1000 right now and is pushing out 175 horsepower. most of the mods go to the suspension.Guess he has like a $10k sduspension setup.Back on topic for a second, Rossi can ride like no other

I know he atleast USED TO ride a CBR, I saw a pic once.

I don't think yamaha can really tell him that he can't ride another kind of bike or he loses his contract. I really don't know, but that just sounds like some made up stuff....

on a side note, ducati is releasing a GP race replica. I mean, like a bike that you could take to a GP race and place on it. Wish i could have one for stuntin, 220 HP on a -300 lb bike sounds like 6th gear wheelies :YEAH

Quick Reply: You Haterz Best Respect Dis!