XtreemeMotorsports.com Upstate NY

Couldnt make it.....

Old 01-19-2004, 09:33 AM

slinky750 is a decent person
Couldnt make it.....

sorry i couldnt make it down this weekend....saturday mike and i did some maintenance on his truck then sunday we put a new fuel pump in mine, which cured my problems....then sunday night around 11:00 i got the bright idea to try some four wheeling, well lets just say i need a lift.....got stuck at 11:00...got it out around 1:00 this morning...had to dig it out, hooked mikes truck up to it and wouldnt even budge the thing.
Old 01-19-2004, 10:10 AM

Ridercrazy4life is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Couldnt make it.....

There is always others Times u know.
Old 01-19-2004, 12:50 PM

YATES is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats ok, we had a great time, the ice wasn't great on saturday but sunday Matt plowed it with his polaris which took it down to a fairliy smooth layer. I still couldn't get dialed in on wheelies, I was trying so hard to 12 I lost sight of just hitting some nice 1-2 gear wheelies, by the end of the day I gave up on 12 and tried those, which with some more practice would work out well, except for the un-nerving front wheel hitting the ice.

He also plowed a oval track for the wheelers and that was great to watch, I tried going around with the 900 but the ice just wasn't smooth enough to get over 15mph, time to buy a Zamboni!

I'll have pics up soon, if you guys want to come down next weekend I am free and will probably be back over there again. Andy if you want to bring your ice tires I can have them mounted when you get here!!!!
Old 01-19-2004, 12:57 PM

slinky750 is a decent person

Originally Posted by YATES
Thats ok, we had a great time, the ice wasn't great on saturday but sunday Matt plowed it with his polaris which took it down to a fairliy smooth layer. I still couldn't get dialed in on wheelies, I was trying so hard to 12 I lost sight of just hitting some nice 1-2 gear wheelies, by the end of the day I gave up on 12 and tried those, which with some more practice would work out well, except for the un-nerving front wheel hitting the ice.

He also plowed a oval track for the wheelers and that was great to watch, I tried going around with the 900 but the ice just wasn't smooth enough to get over 15mph, time to buy a Zamboni!

I'll have pics up soon, if you guys want to come down next weekend I am free and will probably be back over there again. Andy if you want to bring your ice tires I can have them mounted when you get here!!!!
might be in...i'll see what mikes doing.....i also got the motor for the klx back. That should be back together tonight.
oh i so wish i had the camera last night....remember mike last year on the river with that 4wd fourwheeler spining it around and around?...well he was doing that **** with his truck last night..looked cool as ****....that big tanking going round and round and round lol
Old 01-19-2004, 01:01 PM

YATES is an unknown quantity at this point

No ****, thats great!!! Luke got stuck last night too, but I'll let him tell that story----LOL.