XtreemeMotorsports.com Upstate NY

XMS - yates- read

Old 12-21-2003, 07:57 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
XMS - yates- read

yo.. got my copy today, but just wanted to let y'all know to keep an eye out for loose dvds... just opened it up and both discs were loose in the case and scratched to all hell...

haven't watched 'em yet... I'll let ya know what I think when I see it
Old 12-21-2003, 08:17 PM

nags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for repnags User spends way too much time asking for rep
I'm watching it now.. the whole scooter trash section skips... duno if its cuz of the scratches or what
Old 12-21-2003, 10:28 PM

YATES is an unknown quantity at this point
Thanks for the heads up, I'll get another sent your way tomorrow!!! BTW---was yours wrapped in bubble wrap?
Old 12-21-2003, 10:52 PM

Originally posted by YATES
Thanks for the heads up, I'll get another sent your way tomorrow!!! BTW---was yours wrapped in bubble wrap?
you don't need to send another, I can live with this one

it was shrink wrapped...

on another note (not to bust your *****, its just a pet peeve of mine) there are soo many spelling errors!
Old 12-21-2003, 11:24 PM

Not just a pet peeve of yours, my mother is a english teacher, its looks totaly amatuer, but anyway, I guess I learned alot from this video and will make the next 110% better, anyway, I'll get another out for you and you can ditch the other. jen was shipping for me when I was away and said she remembered one sounding loose but didn't think too much about it, hopefully yours is the only one assembled poorly. Thanks for the feedback, I'll proof read more carefully on the next......
Old 12-21-2003, 11:28 PM

Originally posted by YATES
Not just a pet peeve of yours, my mother is a english teacher, its looks totaly amatuer, but anyway, I guess I learned alot from this video and will make the next 110% better, anyway, I'll get another out for you and you can ditch the other. jen was shipping for me when I was away and said she remembered one sounding loose but didn't think too much about it, hopefully yours is the only one assembled poorly. Thanks for the feedback, I'll proof read more carefully on the next......
If you need any help with proofreading, I'm here for ya. I've done it for a bunch of other videos and websites already

The most noticeable is Dustin Apgars name... it's spelled Abgar in the beginning and then correct in the credits
Old 12-22-2003, 12:46 AM

Thanks, I will take you up on that. I am a HORRIBLE speller, plus I don't pay attention when I am typing......2 very bad things. I am actually hoping to rework somethings on the next batch of United We Stunt, just correct some little mistakes. Thanks again for the input
Old 12-22-2003, 01:54 AM

no prob.
Old 12-22-2003, 06:36 PM
M50M OG

Sonicjay is a decent person
Mine were both jingling around as well, but thankfully neither were damaged

I dig the disc art!
Old 12-22-2003, 08:40 PM

All the artwork was done by Brian from Core6, he did a great job!! Sorry about the loose disks, I will mention it to my duplicator who did assembly......