XtreemeMotorsports.com Upstate NY

Mayfield lake is frozen.....

Old 12-07-2003, 01:08 PM

YATES is an unknown quantity at this point
Mayfield lake is frozen.....

Well I went by Mayfield lake today and its frozen and surprisingly people were riding their sleds across! Last tuesday there was not even skim ice so I would imagine its not too thick, but never-the-less its time to hit the ice pretty soon!!

unfortunately for me I won't be around to ride the 900 out there untill after Christmas, I am leaving wednesday to film Tony Schulz one of the top US drifters at Road Atlanta Speedway, then off to to the mud of central florida to film some insane 4x4 guys who drive though some of the nastiest mud in the country, as soon as I leave there I am headed up to Ivor Windams European School of Driving to film some of the rally drivers that will be there and hopefully Subaru will be bringing down a 2004 WRX Sti full rally prepped car for us to film, but thats not set in stone yet. I am spending the better part of a week with them and then headed down to Palm Beach to film Kyle at a show he is doing at the Moroso raceway park, then headed straight home for Christmas.....................soooooo you guys have fun on the ice and plow a nice patch for when I get back-----lol------o yeah , take lots of pics!
Old 12-07-2003, 10:01 PM

Radguy is an unknown quantity at this point
Ohh don't woory it'll be all plowed and already torn up by us. I'll post some pics!!! Can't wait. I should have my bike ready by this weekend...Snedo is bringing over the compressor. We should have it done in no time

I wonder if the ice will be thick enough this weekend to support a crash?
Old 12-08-2003, 09:28 AM

YATES is an unknown quantity at this point
Its suppose to rain this week, so be careful with all the extra weight of the snow and slush, but if there is at least 6 inches you should be all set! Have fun