XtreemeMotorsports.com Upstate NY

United We Stunt Cover

Old 09-23-2003, 12:41 AM

YATES is an unknown quantity at this point
United We Stunt Cover

Well, Bri stayed up late to get the cover for the United We Stunt DVD done. The video still has to go into replication and will HOPEFULLY be ready when I get back from Greece.

This is a low resolution copy of it and we are open for ideas before he puts the final touches on it--any thoughts would be appreciated!! Make sure to refresh the image because everytime he modifies it, he uploads a new one--thanks for the input

XMS United We Stunt cover

Just in case you didn't realize, the cover is open, not folded like it would be on the case, the right is the front, middle is the spine, and left is the rear.
Old 09-23-2003, 07:39 AM

Gixxer_Princess is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks Good! Bri is going to be tired today
Old 09-23-2003, 08:20 AM

slinky750 is a decent person
Re: United We Stunt Cover

Originally posted by YATES
Well, Bri stayed up late to get the cover for the United We Stunt DVD done. The video still has to go into replication and will HOPEFULLY be ready when I get back from Greece.

This is a low resolution copy of it and we are open for ideas before he puts the final touches on it--any thoughts would be appreciated!! Make sure to refresh the image because everytime he modifies it, he uploads a new one--thanks for the input

XMS United We Stunt cover

Just in case you didn't realize, the cover is open, not folded like it would be on the case, the right is the front, middle is the spine, and left is the rear.
remember when you first came out with the Teaser...way back when and use the red white and blue? how about a red white and blue theme..it would go with the whole United We Stunt theme....and maybe use a little more of a bold, eye catching font for the United We Stunt....it looks good as it is..just reminds me too much of the DTE box.....but this is just my opinion...i dont have half the skills that Bri does.
Old 09-23-2003, 08:25 AM
*****SL.COM OG*****

TILLER is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks very nice.. cant wait for my copy!!!!
Old 09-23-2003, 08:52 AM
CVBOYZ.COM

PhearCVBz is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

That looks completely insane...I don't think it could get much better. I agree that the black, white and red does resemble DTE but the XMS logo stands out well enough so there is no mistake who's video it is.

Very, very nice.
Old 09-23-2003, 11:59 AM

I like the color scheme, simple, clean and most important professional looking. The colors are similar to the DTE boxes but I honestly can't think of any colors that would look better. I am thinking an american flag somewhere might add to the patriatoc theme, but not sure where it should go. 4 of the color pics are going to changed in favor of some others as well, the only other thing I am not sure about is this: the main video running time is 1:14 and the second disk is 1:21 , should I list the times seperately or have the running time as over 2 and half hours?
Old 09-23-2003, 12:36 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

I like the color scheme, simple, clean and most important professional looking. The colors are similar to the DTE boxes but I honestly can't think of any colors that would look better. I am thinking an american flag somewhere might add to the patriatoc theme, but not sure where it should go. 4 of the color pics are going to changed in favor of some others as well, the only other thing I am not sure about is this: the main video running time is 1:14 and the second disk is 1:21 , should I list the times seperately or have the running time as over 2 and half hours?
American flag or maybe a pic of the twin towers =
1 running time
Old 09-23-2003, 12:42 PM

one running time....american flag colors...and the colors do look good...its very clean
Old 09-23-2003, 12:54 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
funny you guys think it's clean because I think it's too busy. Adding anything else would kill it. I think the red/black does resemble DTE so I think another choice of colors would be better. I mean DTE's identity was established by me and of course my style of work will surface in everything I design.

Brian
Old 09-23-2003, 12:57 PM

Originally posted by Brian_C6
funny you guys think it's clean because I think it's too busy. Adding anything else would kill it. I think the red/black does resemble DTE so I think another choice of colors would be better. I mean DTE's identity was established by me and of course my style of work will surface in everything I design.

Brian
well bri look at some of the other covers out there....a lot of them you cant even tell who is in the movie or what its called..this i think makes this cover clean....i like the colors..just reminded me of DTE and since you were the establisher i would see your identity flowing through all your work...thats why its your work...your identity should be in it.
Old 09-23-2003, 01:00 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

check it again in 5 minutes. I changed the colors to orange. Let me know what you think. Even though Red is cool, I think the orange adds value to the design. Red tends to be strong, aggressive, and overpowering. The orange, I think adds something to the design.

Let me know what you all think.

Lata,
Bri
Old 09-23-2003, 01:09 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

check it... all set
Old 09-23-2003, 01:10 PM

I like the texture in the XMS but I am not sure about the orange
Old 09-23-2003, 01:11 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

Yeah, one running time....maybe call it "Total Running time" or somethin...I dunno.

Bri, the Orange scheme looks nice too. At first glance I think I like the red a little better......I think.....

Either way if I would have seen one without seeing the other they both look totally sick.

The design makes me to ....I think it's very clean also. Sure you have a lot of stuff on there, but the format it is in is great. Like slinky was saying, there are so many other vids out where the covers are so busy you can't tell what the title is....hell, sometimes you can't even tell it's a flick about bikes.

I'd deffinitaly leave the design where it's at because it does really look awesome. As for the colors, looks great either way...I think I'm partial to the red, but that's just me.

-Josh
Old 09-23-2003, 01:11 PM

I think the orange doesn't work with the black and white shots, but it looks good everywhere else
Old 09-23-2003, 01:43 PM

i must have missed the orange cause it still looks red to me
Old 09-23-2003, 01:48 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

Orange is gay.. when was the last time ya saw orange on a bike

Looks hot.. print it.. i want my damn video!!!
Old 09-23-2003, 01:48 PM
CVBOYZ.COM

Originally posted by slinky750
i must have missed the orange cause it still looks red to me
Yup, you snooze you lose.

Now that I see the red again seperately I'm not sure if I like one better than the other.

Tough call....both are
Old 09-23-2003, 01:54 PM

Originally posted by 99TILLER
Orange is gay.. when was the last time ya saw orange on a bike

Looks hot.. print it.. i want my damn video!!!
whats wrong with orange on a bike..dick!
Old 09-23-2003, 02:47 PM
*****SL.COM OG*****

Originally posted by slinky750
whats wrong with orange on a bike..dick!
i was talkin about this ..
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
chris crash1.jpg (83.8 KB, 16 views)

Quick Reply: United We Stunt Cover