XtreemeMotorsports.com Upstate NY

XtreemeMotorsports

Old 09-05-2003, 03:23 PM
I Love To Post!

WETPAVEMENT is a decent person
XtreemeMotorsports

I've got a show set up on September the 20th, sponsored by the local cop shop as well as the state police. Heres my scam, I mean plan. LOL Send me a 2x t-shirt with your groups name, logo, web address, whatever on it and I'll get ya a picture of myself wearing it while doing tricks infront of da po! Yes I'll make sure the nessaccary parts will be vissible, front and back if needed. I'll even be nice enough to send the shirt back if you want it. This is just a fun thought, I'm sure most of you have pictures like this, but not with my cute *** in it! hahahaha. Oh yeah, if you want the shirt back, I'll get some of the POLICE to sign it for you with there thoughts of out sport, badge numbers will be included. LOL hehehehe

That being said here is my address.

Steve Thompson
413 Bank Street
Keokuk, Iowa 52632

Old 09-06-2003, 01:16 AM

929Chick is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: XtreemeMotorsports

Originally posted by WETPAVEMENT
I've got a show set up on September the 20th, sponsored by the local cop shop as well as the state police. Heres my scam, I mean plan. LOL Send me a 2x t-shirt with your groups name, logo, web address, whatever on it and I'll get ya a picture of myself wearing it while doing tricks infront of da po! Yes I'll make sure the nessaccary parts will be vissible, front and back if needed. I'll even be nice enough to send the shirt back if you want it. This is just a fun thought, I'm sure most of you have pictures like this, but not with my cute *** in it! hahahaha. Oh yeah, if you want the shirt back, I'll get some of the POLICE to sign it for you with there thoughts of out sport, badge numbers will be included. LOL hehehehe

That being said here is my address.

Steve Thompson
413 Bank Street
Keokuk, Iowa 52632

The boss is out of town untill Monday
Old 09-07-2003, 11:27 PM

YATES is an unknown quantity at this point
Thats a great idea--BUT--we are currently out of stock for our shirts and not sure when we will get things rollin again--thanks for the thought!! Have fun
Old 09-08-2003, 02:08 PM
I Love To Post!

WETPAVEMENT is a decent person
I'm sure this will be a blast, no biggy about the shirt tho. It was a last minute thought anyway. Be safe up there.