Driving To Endanger - DTE Photo Gallery
www.DrivingToEndanger.com
U.S.A

Metric Motors -- Offering DTE discounts

Old 02-03-2003, 02:09 PM
Debating another bike...

Johnny Kula is an unknown quantity at this point
Metric Motors -- Offering DTE discounts

Metric Motors of Milford, MA is offering 10% off for all DTE riders/fans that mention us when they bring their bikes in for work!!!

They are at:

290 West St
Milford, MA (US rt. 140)
508-789-5369

Mark works on 90% sportbikes and has a boatload of experience on the bikes! He can do pretty much anything you need to have done on your bike!!! He's even worked at Computrack, so he can setup your bike for racing or whatever you might need him to do...he might also be able to help in other mods as well, maybe even custom bars, etc...you'll have to talk to him though!!!

Anyhow, give him a shout if you need work done on your bikes or even just tuneup stuff!!!
Old 02-03-2003, 04:28 PM

Chach is an unknown quantity at this point
10 % LOL ...... Thats a deal ......

Old 02-03-2003, 05:46 PM
Debating another bike...

Johnny Kula is an unknown quantity at this point
LOL

If you think about it...Here's the scenerio...

OK, you need a tuneup on your bike, oil change and maybe a chain/sprocket...

Seeing your a stunna and you've banged your head too many times off the concrete, you take your bike down the the shittiest dealership in MA, let's say GBM for instance...

They want to rake you over the coals cause thats all they are good at, they quote you $550 to get your bike oil changed and a chain/sprocket set with some sparkplugs, but the labor rate on top of that is another $180. Then you get document fees and a million excuses on why your bike hasn't been done yet and it's been two weeks already! Ok, you finally get your bike back and there's a big scratch/ding in the tank cause they dropped it, yet they tell you it was there when you brought it in...

OR

You take it to a shop that the normal charge to do the same job is lets say...about $200, maybe $50 for labor...It's a smaller shop that knows you by name and oh ****, your friends of DTE, hell, lets knock off another 10%. Damn, I just got my bike back in 2 days, got all the work done to it I needed and the dude threw in a days labor just cause he likes what we do for a living...

Man, that's a tough decision!

You can do it the reckless way...LOL...or the DTE way, it's your choice...And now you at least have that...A choice...
Old 02-03-2003, 06:34 PM

GixxerRydin2K2 is an unknown quantity at this point
If you're the type of person who does there own work on their, going to a dealer for anything is a waste of money. But for those who prefer to have it done by someone with experience It's a good deal. All sportbikes at some point in time need there valves adjusted, i'd love to see wat GBM would charge $72.50/hr and your bike gets to sit in the rain or snow for a week or two.

Either way, I dont have dealers do any work on my bike...GBM qouted me $70 per tire to change and mount.

Johnny, is that 10% on parts too?

John
Old 02-03-2003, 08:28 PM

mark theberge is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up

the offer of a 10 % discount applies to all businees done at my shop, parts or service(or both). I, like you folks,allways wondered why the dealer ships i worked for did the very same thing that pisses customers off.they allways wanted me to rush through jobs,do them half-assed and then charged them for work that many times was not even done. i enjoy motorcycles too much to give people a bad impression about owning one of them and all the problems that could be encounterd by having a bad dealer experience. That being said , I decided to open my shop and do business under my own terms. No rushing or raping customers wallets, just quality work at a fair price. Shop labor rate here is $55.00 hr.. This is on the low side of shop rates these days but i'll be honest and tell you that even at my rate, I still make out very good indeed. Dealers just have to many exec. on the payrole to account for.
p.s. i can get any parts you need.
oem or after market, i have accounts with all 4 manafacturers.
thanks for the time to read and feel free to contact me w/ any questions you might have. mark 508-789-5369