Driving To Endanger - DTE Photo Gallery
www.DrivingToEndanger.com
U.S.A

She's Here!!!!

Old 07-13-2004, 10:38 AM

JennR6er is a decent person
She's Here!!!!

Anastasia Pearl Brynteson-Hanke

Born On her due date, Sat. July 10th, 2004 at 7:02 pm... weighing in at 7lbs and 2 oz.... with a head the size of 13 1/2 inches and she is 20 inches long with the longest feet and legs and arms I have ever seen on a baby.... SHE IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING IN THE WORLD... AND MOMMY AND DADDY ARE BOTH VERY VERY VERY EXCITED... she is perfectly heathly she got a 10 on her Apgar score (which is the best you can get) and has every single finger and toes she is supposed to and none extra... she is also such a perfect angel, which is very strange becuase she is our child but she is perfect, not very fussy and is doing very very wonderful... I will get pictures soon so you guys can see... but it is busy and making me very tired being a new mommy... So I wont be around to much... Just wanted to tell you guys about our new addition to the family... she will be riding a 50 before we know it!!!

I am really not lying about her feet either she came out of me and I said to the docter look at how long her feet are... they are longer then my own fingers.... but she will grow into them before we can even notice!!!

OH YEAH and I did it without any drugs at all!!! My water broke at 1030 in the morning, went to the hospital, reached 10 CM at about 6:30 PM and she was out (after some hard *** pushing) by 7:02pm.... she is beautiful I will get pics... gotta go... somebodies hungry....

Celeste... Sorry to hear about that **** Sat... I will call ya soon when I get a chance...
Old 07-13-2004, 10:45 AM

Jill is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: She's Here!!!!

Originally Posted by JennR6er
Anastasia Pearl Brynteson-Hanke

Born On her due date, Sat. July 10th, 2004 at 7:02 pm... weighing in at 7lbs and 2 oz.... with a head the size of 13 1/2 inches and she is 20 inches long with the longest feet and legs and arms I have ever seen on a baby.... SHE IS THE MOST ADORABLE THING IN THE WORLD... AND MOMMY AND DADDY ARE BOTH VERY VERY VERY EXCITED... she is perfectly heathly she got a 10 on her Apgar score (which is the best you can get) and has every single finger and toes she is supposed to and none extra... she is also such a perfect angel, which is very strange becuase she is our child but she is perfect, not very fussy and is doing very very wonderful... I will get pictures soon so you guys can see... but it is busy and making me very tired being a new mommy... So I wont be around to much... Just wanted to tell you guys about our new addition to the family... she will be riding a 50 before we know it!!!

I am really not lying about her feet either she came out of me and I said to the docter look at how long her feet are... they are longer then my own fingers.... but she will grow into them before we can even notice!!!

OH YEAH and I did it without any drugs at all!!! My water broke at 1030 in the morning, went to the hospital, reached 10 CM at about 6:30 PM and she was out (after some hard *** pushing) by 7:02pm.... she is beautiful I will get pics... gotta go... somebodies hungry....

Celeste... Sorry to hear about that **** Sat... I will call ya soon when I get a chance...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is wonderful! I love the name. Can't wait to see pictures. I'm glad you and the little one are doing just fine! :YEAH
Old 07-13-2004, 10:46 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Congrats.
Old 07-13-2004, 08:42 PM
Debating another bike...

Johnny Kula is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!
WOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!

WE WANNA SEE PICS!!!

Johnny
Old 07-13-2004, 09:16 PM

Celeste can only hope to improve

i know i'm a little late and i already talk to you but........ CONGRATS......