Driving To Endanger - DTE Photo Gallery
www.DrivingToEndanger.com
U.S.A

And We Are to Blame for this War

Old 05-12-2004, 07:33 PM

JAY D is an unknown quantity at this point
Down Right Sick!!!!!!

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/138-core6/73697-we-blame-poor-american.html

The Video of The Beheading of Nick Berg (Rest In Peace)

Look at what those animals did to this innocent american it will make you sick to your stomach!!! Very Graphic they behead him with a Saw... This is how these people act just like animals!!!!!!!!! **** them ALLLLL!! Sorry This **** just pissed me off when i seen it I couldnt even stomach it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
These People Say that we are to blame for the war come on you act like animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Post up your replies after you watch the Video I am interested to see what everyone thinks!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by JAY D; 05-12-2004 at 07:40 PM.
Old 05-12-2004, 07:55 PM
ZIMBABWE!!!!!!!!!!

LSR Najwa is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: And We Are to Blame for this War

Cut off all the money supply to every country we send it to, close off all the borders, kick all these ****ing immigrants out of this country and then we'll see what they do. The country would be ****ED if it wasn't for us. Get our boys home, this is ridiculous.
Old 05-12-2004, 08:03 PM

Kaw_girl is an unknown quantity at this point

granted what they did was bullsh*t and yes i'd agree with stopping the supply of money and closing off the borders but at the same time you have to remember everysingle person in the united states was once the product of some kind of immigration, so kicking people out really wouldn't make sense now would it. I only say that so that you keep in mind where the US started. I will just say that i think what happen to Nick Berg wasn't fair nor was it right especially since he is just one person and had nothing to do with the killing of their people. In fact he was probably there to help them become a better country. I guess what i'm trying to say is remember how our country was started and how things come full circle in the end. (rest in peace Nick Berg and forever be in the minds of everyone willing to give their lives to help someone else)
Old 05-12-2004, 08:34 PM

JennR6er is a decent person

This is not cool... really I don't like to go into details about it... I haven't seen the video and don't plan on it... it will only bring on angry, fear, and most like make me upset and have an upset stomach... All things of which I do not need with my little girl... I can imagine something like this would happen, some people just channel their problems and hatred towards America's regardless of who that American is... THEY ONLY SEE THE TERM AMERICAN... and this breeds anger, hate, and any other unhappy emotion... it is sad to say that there are people out there like this/that... but there are....
Old 05-12-2004, 11:43 PM

JAY D is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Monica
Cut off all the money supply to every country we send it to, close off all the borders, kick all these ****ing immigrants out of this country and then we'll see what they do. The country would be ****ED if it wasn't for us. Get our boys home, this is ridiculous.
Very well spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!