Driving To Endanger - DTE Photo Gallery
www.DrivingToEndanger.com
U.S.A

New DTE website changes...

Old 01-06-2003, 03:55 PM

Eclipse is an unknown quantity at this point
Question New DTE website changes...

Hey Johnny guy.

Well I guess it had to happen the way it did guy. Workin with Bri the past two years I guess we have become pretty good friends. I must admit it was DTE that led me to the purchase of my ZX12R. I noticed the website changes and I was a little dissappointed that you totally got rid of the history of the riders. No mention of any of them. What the hell did you do that for? Do you not want anyone to know how DTE originated? As for the future of DTE I for one wish you all the luck with it. I have the first DTE shirt that came out of the box and of course will still wear it when ridin. I tried over and over again to get that damn xxl Black hoodie but no luck. I was just thinkin how cool it would be to have some past present and future of DTE on the site. All of you guys made the group something very big. I know you started it and I am sure you will finish it but on that note it took all of you to get where all you guys are today and that should never be forgotten! Just my two cents guy! Peace out!

Eclipse
Old 01-06-2003, 05:09 PM
Debating another bike...

Johnny Kula is an unknown quantity at this point
If you go to the photos page, it does have a link to the past...but that's it. A few notes in the About us page, and the News page spells it out.

History unfortunately is history and with this sport not even being a "sport" yet, people must move forward to get ahead and that is what DTE is all about.

DTE is here and it has a past and so do the guys in every group across the nation. DTE is my future and that's where the concentration lies, just as it lies for the guys who left.

Thanks for all of the support and I wish the best to all of you that have been there since the early days. This decision that the group made was being made regardless and it'll all work out the best for all of us.

Have a great 2003!!!
Old 01-06-2003, 09:29 PM

dtechick16 is an unknown quantity at this point
hug? lol just foolin. i must admit, i'm still a little bit gettin used to everything but nevertheless, i am happy that i can share my love of bikes with two great groups!!!! johnny you'll always have my support, i understand when people need to go their separate ways i'm just sooo glad you guys are still civil to eachother! breaking off from something isn't easy, trust me, i've been there! ending a friendship of 5 years was very hard for myself but it was DTE that pulled me through it...thanks!!!!!!!!! you guys made and still do make me ever so happy! i'm on track in school now and it couldn't be better...well i'm sure it could, but i'm grateful for how nice everything turned out! enjoy your future and it'll be an awesome summer!! i look forward to hanging out with everyone!:D
Old 01-07-2003, 10:12 AM

CEO K&W is an unknown quantity at this point
good answer j

do what ever you want with your website site cause i am sure they will do the same thing on theirs.
Old 01-10-2003, 01:22 PM

Hey CEO guy...

You make it all sound like your saying hey Johnny go eff them guys cuz they will probably eff you! I guess you missed the point I was making. As the CEO of K&W I'd think you would want both of these groups to get along cosidering they both sport your company on their bikes? More promo for you= more $. Guess you dont see it like that? Oh well guy?

Eclipse
Old 01-10-2003, 01:50 PM
dedrater

verticaljay is a decent person
Hey Eclipse

I don't think that is what CEO K&W meant. I am pretty sure K&W support both groups cause Shannon C6 is also an owner of K&W.
Old 01-10-2003, 02:29 PM

Wink I here ya

It just would effin suck to see a rivalry over all this. I can see the start of someting easily happening for the negative ya know? HE said she said. How about those guys are totally effin sick and so are those guys as well! Thats all I am sayin. Its not like this is Iraq and North Korea and ****. For christs sake its just a couple of groups riding bikes. HAvin fun!

Status, money, girls, to have for all plenty to go around lets not get too effin greedy!

Eclipse
Old 01-10-2003, 02:49 PM
Gas'er!!

TEACH C6 will become famous soon enough
i believe that we are all old enough and smart enough to not even get into the he said she said crap...i just talked to johnny last night and i can assure you we will remain friends...why wouldnt we??? we are going to see each other all the time (we all live in new england and do the same thing: ride bikes)...also, the split will only indirectly benefit both groups...

all is well in la la land

teach
Old 01-10-2003, 02:54 PM

iraq and north korea

eclipse you should thank your lucky stars you are not in iraq or north korea instead you are safe and sound behind your keyboard gossiping.
thanks for expressing your opinion and throwing your 2 cents in my direction.

chris
Old 01-10-2003, 04:00 PM

Thumbs up I hear ya GUY

No doubt guy,

Though I wouldnt define my reply as gossip. I dont talk behind anyones back. By no means do I start **** either, I am too tall fr that crap. I must admit though I thank my stars that I am here in Boston behind the screen rather than in someones crosshairs ready to get shot at! No disrespect guy what so ever. In fact hope to see you and everyone else this Summer on the road rippin and havin fun. By the way got any rims for a ZX12R all done up? Get back to me if ya can. I want to see if you will beat Competitive Edge's quote. PM me when ya get a chance! PS I work with Bri so I have heard only good things guy!

Eclipse
Old 01-10-2003, 08:53 PM
Debating another bike...

Johnny Kula is an unknown quantity at this point
Can't we all just get along?

lol...
Old 01-10-2003, 10:05 PM

eclipse

we have 3 set of wheels for a zx12r ,chrome gas tank cover,chrome front fender,and a chrome 5in over swingarm too.

if you are going to the show tomorow come by our booth and i am sure we can do something for you.

chris
Old 01-15-2003, 09:16 PM

BREAKLITES-COM is an unknown quantity at this point
Chris, do you have any chrome whels for my ex 250 yet..
Old 01-19-2003, 04:18 PM

SICK02R6 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think that the best thing would be to STOP writing about the "split-up". Everything is cool, or so it seems. Let it be! We all ride and love doing so, so.....enjoy it!!!!