Driving To Endanger - DTE Photo Gallery
www.DrivingToEndanger.com
U.S.A

What is your worst Drunk Story??

Old 04-14-2004, 11:02 PM

JAY D is an unknown quantity at this point
What is your worst Drunk Story??

This can range from Waking up with Fat girls to Getting your *** kicked because you were running your mouth. Any way lets hear some good stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!! :YEAH
Old 04-15-2004, 02:48 PM

Re: What is your worst Drunk Story??

Well ok I will start this one out I have so many to choose from but i guess i will start with this one. Couple years back me and my buddy Grunkski were hanging out getting drunk as hell and eating zananies, with our old ladies. So for some reason or another I could not even see straight and for some reason I came out of my room but *** naked and started pissing off the balcony on everyone down stairs. I mean i pissed on everyone, that was when my old ladie goes jay what the hell are you doing you are pissing on everyone in the house, I go no im not im pissing in the toilet. Then i went into the bathroom ripped toilet paper holder out of the wall and then fell down and slept between the tolit and the sink. Anyway it was funny as hell I dont remember doing it but everyone told me about the next day..
Old 04-15-2004, 08:09 PM

XPnugget is an unknown quantity at this point

my worst drunk story happend a few months ago. this is how it happened from my best recollection, and from all my friends telling me... it started with me getting all dressed up in my pimpest clothes, brand new shoes, and ready to go to the club. thats when my boy peter lyle showed up with a big *** bottle of seigrams 7. I remember that after the first ten or so shoTS, i just started gulpin the bottle down. thats all I remember, but I got utterly destroyed, tried to kick everyones *** in the house, punched like 30 holes in the walls all around the apartment, there were bud light bottles impaled into the wall, along with a paper towel holder and a cell phone charger. aparently I tried to leave, and only made it into the front yard, then a huge puke session, face down in the grass, middle of the night, puke all over my nice clothes. oh and it was pouring rain too. well after a few hours of snoozin face down in the mud, fire trucks and police came, and I was trying to kick thier asses too. a firefighter in full gear, picked me up and tossed me in my bed. more happened but I dont remember. I woke up half naked the next day with the magic marker all over me. I dont like seigrams...

and I never even made it to the club.
Old 04-16-2004, 11:24 AM

Originally Posted by XPnugget
my worst drunk story happend a few months ago. this is how it happened from my best recollection, and from all my friends telling me... it started with me getting all dressed up in my pimpest clothes, brand new shoes, and ready to go to the club. thats when my boy peter lyle showed up with a big *** bottle of seigrams 7. I remember that after the first ten or so shoTS, i just started gulpin the bottle down. thats all I remember, but I got utterly destroyed, tried to kick everyones *** in the house, punched like 30 holes in the walls all around the apartment, there were bud light bottles impaled into the wall, along with a paper towel holder and a cell phone charger. aparently I tried to leave, and only made it into the front yard, then a huge puke session, face down in the grass, middle of the night, puke all over my nice clothes. oh and it was pouring rain too. well after a few hours of snoozin face down in the mud, fire trucks and police came, and I was trying to kick thier asses too. a firefighter in full gear, picked me up and tossed me in my bed. more happened but I dont remember. I woke up half naked the next day with the magic marker all over me. I dont like seigrams...

and I never even made it to the club.

HAHAHAH hell ya that is funny as hell pat!!!!!!
Old 04-16-2004, 11:27 AM

Celeste can only hope to improve

My worst drunk story is short and simple.... oh sh*t where am I... who the hell is that....???? What did i do??
Old 04-16-2004, 11:35 AM

Crissy DTE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by JAY DTE
HAHAHAH hell ya that is funny as hell pat!!!!!!
that one will be hard to beat! :YEAH
Old 04-16-2004, 03:33 PM

Annette DTE is an unknown quantity at this point

Well ok I will start this one out I have so many to choose from but i guess i will start with this one. Couple years back me and my buddy Grunkski were hanging out getting drunk as hell and eating zananies, with our old ladies. So for some reason or another I could not even see straight and for some reason I came out of my room but *** naked and started pissing off the balcony on everyone down stairs. I mean i pissed on everyone, that was when my old ladie goes jay what the hell are you doing you are pissing on everyone in the house, I go no im not im pissing in the toilet. Then i went into the bathroom ripped toilet paper holder out of the wall and then fell down and slept between the tolit and the sink. Anyway it was funny as hell I dont remember doing it but everyone told me about the next day..
My luck i was his old lady at that time and when i was screaming at him while he was pissing he turns towards me and pisses on my leg!!!!! needless to say he got no *** that night!!!!
Old 04-18-2004, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Annette DTE
My luck i was his old lady at that time and when i was screaming at him while he was pissing he turns towards me and pisses on my leg!!!!! needless to say he got no *** that night!!!!

HAHAAHAHA Ya i did **** on you but I was really drunk and the rest of the people in the house got pissed on to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 04-19-2004, 01:21 AM

Celeste can only hope to improve

HAHAAHAHA Ya i did **** on you but I was really drunk and the rest of the people in the house got pissed on to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so you think that makes it right just because everyone else got pissed on too....
Old 04-19-2004, 07:22 AM

Crissy DTE is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Annette DTE
that is sexxi as **** ANNETTE!!!!!!!!
Old 04-19-2004, 09:58 AM

Banzaibany is an unknown quantity at this point

Let my tell you what happend to a Friend of mine. New Year 2001 we allready have had a lot of Drinks at Home and just came out from the Pub, after 12 o Clock.
Gettin a lot Happy New Year Kisses from Girls, and had a great time with my Mates. We spend about an hour at the Bar have a few Drinks more. As i saw my friend kissin that fancy looking Girl. The realy played Tennis with there Thoungs and coudnt get there Hand from each other. After that Rock Horror Picture Show i decidet to pay them a Visit do indrotuce myself.
This Story will not end up very Nice. Just on look in the Face of that "girl" saw it a as clear as Vodka. That "Girl" gots a Adam's apple on her Throat, and the worst Fake **** i ever saw. She turned out as a Drag Queen. I realy feel like puking all that Chips and Alc up. The best thing was that my Buddie saw my Face and asked my: "Something Wrong with you?" I was like "Holy **** you know you were kissing a ***?"
He took a closer look on his beautiy and turned green in his Face. The *** start giggeling like a little School Kid and Spanked my Buddies ***, during he was hanging over the Fence.
That Bitch wound stop talking **** and laughing, until my Buddie gave "her" a Left hook that turned "her" Lights out. To Bad a Security Service man saw the Fight and called the Cops. So he had do talk on the PD the Day after what happend, and why he punched that Biatch out.

Funny as Hell
Old 04-19-2004, 10:19 AM

stoppykid is an unknown quantity at this point

My Buddy and I took his motor home to Vermont skiing. The first night we got there we stayed in the parking lot at mount snow. So we walk to some bar and get our drink on. At some point my buddy pulled out a doobie and lit it up in the bar and got us kicked out. So on our drunken journey back to the RV we see this giant pile of snow at the bottom of the one run, so I decide to go get my skis hike up the hill hit the snow pile and jump the ditch. Everything was going according to the plan, the approach was goo the take off was great, but then came the landing. Needless to say I never checked out the landing. It ended up being a bare parkinglot. I broke 4 fingers, my nose, tailbone, chipped my elbow and lost my front teeth.
Old 04-19-2004, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by stoppykid
My Buddy and I took his motor home to Vermont skiing. The first night we got there we stayed in the parking lot at mount snow. So we walk to some bar and get our drink on. At some point my buddy pulled out a doobie and lit it up in the bar and got us kicked out. So on our drunken journey back to the RV we see this giant pile of snow at the bottom of the one run, so I decide to go get my skis hike up the hill hit the snow pile and jump the ditch. Everything was going according to the plan, the approach was goo the take off was great, but then came the landing. Needless to say I never checked out the landing. It ended up being a bare parkinglot. I broke 4 fingers, my nose, tailbone, chipped my elbow and lost my front teeth.
Dam bro that is funny as hell, but it sucks you got hurt!!!
Old 04-19-2004, 07:48 PM

XPnugget is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sclevela
i cant remember

Cleveland you dont even drink, were you wasted on PBJ's or what?
Old 05-01-2004, 03:21 PM

Here you go foxy I brought the thread back!!
Old 05-01-2004, 06:34 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Foxie250 is a decent person

Here you go foxy I brought the thread back!!
haha!! Sweet... I'm trying to think of a good drunk story of mine... I don't know.. but yesterday at the club I decided to walk into the mens room and hang out there.. haha... What else did I do... I don't remember a lot of things. when i got home or on my way home this guy Dennis that I met a couple months ago called and wanted to stop by with his friends and go for coffee or tea or something... So i agreed, but when they came i never went out side. Mind you I don't remember talking to him.. and I was way too wasted to be going anywhere except for my bed!
Old 05-01-2004, 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Foxie250
haha!! Sweet... I'm trying to think of a good drunk story of mine... I don't know.. but yesterday at the club I decided to walk into the mens room and hang out there.. haha... What else did I do... I don't remember a lot of things. when i got home or on my way home this guy Dennis that I met a couple months ago called and wanted to stop by with his friends and go for coffee or tea or something... So i agreed, but when they came i never went out side. Mind you I don't remember talking to him.. and I was way too wasted to be going anywhere except for my bed!

Gotta come up with something better then that!!!!!
Old 05-01-2004, 07:41 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Foxie250 is a decent person

yeah well it was the only thing i could remember at the time hence it was last night! I'll let you know what happens tonight!

Quick Reply: What is your worst Drunk Story??