Driving To Endanger - DTE Photo Gallery
www.DrivingToEndanger.com
U.S.A

Damn

Old 01-03-2003, 02:02 PM

SICK02R6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn

Gone for a few days and things crumble. WTF I know I'm late on saying good-bye to everyone but... Just wanted to say that Bri was the only rider from DTE I ever REALLY met. I think teach was there one day but... Bri made me feel really welcome when riding. Not that the others didn't! He just seemed like he'd go out of his way to meet people and be nice to them. Just wanted to say thanks buddy! I hope we can ride sometime next spring together, that'd be cool.
You guys ALL have inspired me to try new tricks and ****, and that's just the F'n *****!!!!

Thanks everyone, escpecailly Bri!!
Sad to see it go out like this, but as long as everybody's still cool then I'm happy for ya'll!!
Good Luck to all involved!!!!!!!
Old 01-03-2003, 02:16 PM

Gixxer_Princess is an unknown quantity at this point
awww that was nice!

Bri, will really appreciate it!

Tara
Old 01-03-2003, 02:32 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Damn

Originally posted by SICK02R6
Gone for a few days and things crumble. WTF I know I'm late on saying good-bye to everyone but... Just wanted to say that Bri was the only rider from DTE I ever REALLY met. I think teach was there one day but... Bri made me feel really welcome when riding. Not that the others didn't! He just seemed like he'd go out of his way to meet people and be nice to them. Just wanted to say thanks buddy! I hope we can ride sometime next spring together, that'd be cool.
You guys ALL have inspired me to try new tricks and ****, and that's just the F'n *****!!!!

Thanks everyone, escpecailly Bri!!
Sad to see it go out like this, but as long as everybody's still cool then I'm happy for ya'll!!
Good Luck to all involved!!!!!!!
Thanks Man!! I always enjoy meeting people. I look forward to riding with you this summer. We'll be out there rippin **** up!!

In the meantime, Chauncey, Damien, Chris, & Myself have another project working.

Core6 (C6)

Lata,
Bri

PS. I feel appreciated now :D BTW, I asked my cousin about your brother. She says you bullshitting!! She never actually dated your brother but she spent some time up in your summer home on the lake. Hit me up on our board sometime!! Take Care.
Old 01-03-2003, 03:05 PM

Rob900 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well said sick02R6.
Not that the others weren't cool. They are.
Brian and Chris put themselves out there to meet people.
Old 01-03-2003, 03:52 PM

SICK02R6 is an unknown quantity at this point
LOL hey Bri, ok maybe they didn't date. But coming over the house everyday and ****, going to my place in Maine. sounds like dating to me, but my bad! My brother never said they boned or anything so.... It wasn't my business to ask so I just assumed, sorry boyeee. And like I mentioned back in tha day, I thought she was really cool so.... didn't mean to step on anybodies toes.

I have a million questions about Core6 but I'll just wait until it all unfolds. Till then keep us updated SOMEHOW!!!

Later and good luck to all!!!
ps- I wasn't trying to sound like I was kissing your *** it just came out that way...
Thanks
Old 01-03-2003, 07:20 PM

smilie is an unknown quantity at this point
what

What is core6? When did this start up?