Driving To Endanger - DTE Photo Gallery
www.DrivingToEndanger.com
U.S.A

DTE as a whole

Old 01-06-2003, 06:24 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

-Rodger- is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm on it already.

The CC hopes to host atleast 3 events this season in the Chicagoland area. One of which will hopefully include stunting, import show/racing, fmx, FIDDYZ and more.

Johnny PM me or call me if you have any ideas or supportiing groups and/or sponsors that would want to be involved.

ATTN ALL STUNTRIDERS. keep an eye out for said events. they will be BIG cuz we actually have CIVILAZATION where we live.
Old 01-08-2003, 06:16 PM
BURBANK

xWindScReEnx is an unknown quantity at this point
Just wanted to say thanks

Wut up guys,

Just wanted to say thanks for everything, always talking to me on aim (bri) letting me kno what the deal is with everything also helping me out with some stunt support, also wanted to thank the whole DTE family, because you guys where seriously the people who got me into stunting and the main reason why im on this forum today..... Never got a chance to ride with you guys just was always following the team. From having everyshirt to wearing out the DTE section of my DVD from judgement day lol...... just wanted to say thanks for even opening my up 2 this whole new world, and whole new community.. i met alot of cool ***** and hopefully ill still get a chance to tear some **** up with you guys in the future..... good luck with where ever yo go, hope 2 cya around....

Thanks Alot
Derryl