Driving To Endanger - DTE Photo Gallery
www.DrivingToEndanger.com
U.S.A

Mass....

Old 03-31-2004, 03:43 PM

Celeste can only hope to improve
Mass....

Just wanted to let everyone know that i am leaving Daytona for a while and i will be spending my summer up in Mass. I'll be on the cape following my dreams back to the ocean and sailing... I plan on making a couple of trips back home to the islands and maybe even a trip or two over to Europe... it all depends on where the wind blows and the direction of the boat.... no matter where i am i know i'll be having fun and thats all that matters.... hope to see everyone around either here or there....
Old 03-31-2004, 05:46 PM
Group Moderator

AdrenalneJnky is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Mass....

sounds like blast, sure ull have a great time

take care
Old 03-31-2004, 05:51 PM
Regular StuntLifer

jamesjweg is an unknown quantity at this point

What will your ride be? I'm green with envy, I got a Catalina 22 sitting on a trailer, and I'm to busy with the f'ing job to use it.

James.
Old 03-31-2004, 06:28 PM

r6 n shit is an unknown quantity at this point

yea mass is superrrr
Old 03-31-2004, 06:46 PM

Celeste can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by jamesjweg
What will your ride be? I'm green with envy, I got a Catalina 22 sitting on a trailer, and I'm to busy with the f'ing job to use it.

James.

well my dad has a 65 foot schooner that he is going to be using for daily and weekly chartering so that is always my easy way out, but i'm not sure if he is going to be able to get the boat up there this summer but just being in the chartering business i have met a couple of people along the way and it makes it easier to jump on a boat for chartering.... but catalina's are nice little boats and you should really take it out sometime.... they are tons of fun....
Old 03-31-2004, 06:57 PM
Regular StuntLifer

jamesjweg is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Celeste
well my dad has a 65 foot schooner that he is going to be using for daily and weekly chartering so that is always my easy way out, but i'm not sure if he is going to be able to get the boat up there this summer but just being in the chartering business i have met a couple of people along the way and it makes it easier to jump on a boat for chartering.... but catalina's are nice little boats and you should really take it out sometime.... they are tons of fun....
Yeah, I have had fun with it in the lakes around here, it's a good size for lakes, but I want about 48 - 65, something I can feel good about going to sea on, and also put a bike on so I got wheels when I'm in port. Mine has been to sea before, but I'd really rather not ride a cork. Have a blast, I know you will.

James.