Driving To Endanger - DTE Photo Gallery
www.DrivingToEndanger.com
U.S.A

Started as grand larceny but now it’s double homicide and suicide with no note!!!

Old 12-17-2002, 08:39 AM

ftrain is a decent person
Angry Started as grand larceny but now it’s double homicide and suicide with no note!!!

I posted a few weeks back that my car was broken into when I went to NYC. They stole over $4,000 of my girlfriends and mine belongings out of the car. The material items did not bother me as much as my girlfriend’s schoolbooks and a few papers for school she was writing and also the fact that someone robbed me. One of the things that were in her school bag was a Discover credit card bill. We canceled the card before anything was charged and filled out a police report.

Yesterday in the mail we received a notice that the bed sheets she ordered were on backorder and were not going to ship for a few weeks. That is strange because she did not order new bed sheets. She called up the company that sent her the notice and the sheets were being delivered to a NYC apartment. The company gave us the guys name and street address of the person who ordered these sheets. :rolleyes

Not being too optimistic because what fool would give their name and address for a purchase with a stolen credit card. We still called the NYC police phone number that was listed on our police report. They told us that the chances are that this case will never be looked into. They have murders to catch and cannot waste their resources on our case.

This is really messed up. It was not like we had a few items taken. It was a theft that was over $4,000. This is a major crime! Obviously the first and best choice is for the police to look into this new information. Since they told us they are going to do nothing, do they expect us to just drop it? The insurance did not cover anything taken from the car since it was not “bolted down”. I just can not drop something like this……

Old 12-17-2002, 08:43 AM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Dude, that is bullshit!!!

Damn!! You got the bastard and they don't even care. FUCKED!!

Good Luck,
Bri
Old 12-17-2002, 09:10 AM

keepitreel is an unknown quantity at this point
Welcome to the big rip off by the insurance company.those ****** are worst than the mob.So when people pull insurance jobs i dont fell sorry for them at all....example.....when my acura legend cuope got stolen in marlboro from my job with my 3400.00 laptop and all kinds of high price ****.I called the ******* to make my claim.....the **** on the phone made me fell like i stole the the car myself.when i ask him if my **** in the car was covered he stated yes under your home owners insurance...as time went on and they had to pay up ....then came the slammer, it was not covered because the car was not stolen from my drive way and if it was stolen from my drive and i made the home claim they would not renew me.its the American way ...the big boys **** you over and dump you right after.need less to say they have not paid for my stero system yet but i am still going to get my money one way or the other out of Metlife.

lata Shel
Old 12-17-2002, 09:20 AM

avalanche is an unknown quantity at this point
That is Bullshit.. They need to bring back public hangings for theft. And set a goddam example for those losers that consider doing it...
Old 12-17-2002, 09:48 AM

GixxerRydin2K2 is an unknown quantity at this point
now Shel, who would even consider pulling an insurance job

i'll hit you up later today when im out of school,

John
Old 12-17-2002, 10:15 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Post the guys name andaddress here. We got people all over nyc. If its in queens or bk I'll take a ride.
Old 12-17-2002, 10:27 AM

superchicken is an unknown quantity at this point
Shel's right,

You can claim homeowners but its real sketchy if they'll pay or not. If you have a good agent you can ask them and see what they say. The other problem is that insurace can call the stuff stolen either 'intelectual property' her books or decpreciated value. Which means you're screwed. It depends on who your ins co is. I switched to State farm a while ago, I pay a little more on my car and home, way less ont he jeep, but they pay up quick and fight hard for there clients which is worth it.

Good Luck.

Chris
Old 12-17-2002, 10:56 AM

ftrain is a decent person
FTrain Crime Family

Yup it sounds like a good idea to get a bunch of people together and go pay a visit. Growing up on Long Island, my parent’s house was robbed and my mom lost all of her jewelry including her wedding ring. All I could do for weeks was dwell on how my mom was devastated and my anger escalated. I just kept my mouth shut until someone told me they were sorry I was robbed. Well that is strange because I did not tell anyone I was robbed. People will tend to brag about something like this and I found out pretty quickly who it was.

I still remember the night before when my friends and I were all in my basement planing an attack on this kids house. We had floor plans and people assigned to certain tasks. We even went as far as to cut down a thick tree to act as a ramming device to bash his front door open. The next night we headed over to his house and the log worked just like I had seen on cops. We were all in his house before anyone at home could move off the couch. After neutralizing everyone in the house things escalated way out of control real fast. The house was torn apart in search of what I was missing. . I recovered most of the items stolen except for what was pawned. Nobody was hurt in the house except for the kid who broke into my house.
With such a large group of friends I had no clue what I was thinking that I could get away with this. All I could feel was the surge of anger on how hurt my mom was.

Over the next year my parents spent tons of money on lawyers and court fees. In the end everything was settled and that is why I can even talk about it. I remember my father and I walking out of the courtroom and he telling me it was worth every penny he spent to defend me. He felt violated when someone broke into his home and stole items that money could not replace. I looked him in the eyes and smiled and all that came to my mind was a picture entered as evidence of this kid with his mouth wired shut and having to drink through a straw. That is when peace was restored in my head and a lesson about stealing was learned by this kid.

To wrap up this long story, revenge is best dealt with by you or with a close friend. If you decide to get back you need to keep it to yourself and make sure your actions cannot be traced back to you.
Old 12-17-2002, 11:20 AM

SICK02R6 is an unknown quantity at this point
ahhhhhh

that sucks about your familys' **** being stolen. But revenge is sweet isn't it! I always flip my **** when **** like that happpens to me. It's like having the last word, lol. Just gotta do it sometimes, ya know...Nice to hear the good guys getting even from time to time.

stupidest thing i ever heard from my mom one time :"insurance companies are here to protect us and help us" something to that effect anyways. I was like "WHAT!!!" not for nothing but how nieve can you be?
Old 12-17-2002, 11:34 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve
i feel ya there.about a year and a half ago my house was broken into. and only money and some stuff was stolen from just my room and hmmm it was funny cuz they took my hidden money,and weed. i wonder what they were lookin fo.well it took me alot of investigating, one sorta kidnappin,and a beat down and a half to actually find out the two kids that did it. and in the end i found the perp DARREL BELLOWS walking down the side of the road,and i only knew this cuz i had peeps on the street tellin me where he was at. so i pulled up in my caddy all slow like, rolled down the window and was like hey are you darrel, he says yea who r u , and i proceeded to hop out the car,chase him down he then turned and cold clocked me, then i just took it picked him uip off the ground and slammed him down with avengence,and then proceeded to slam this kids face till someone came out of their car from driving by and tried to break it up. and then the other kid who's name is kevin karavouleous was already in jail for b&E by the time i found out they did this. but thats o.k cuz all i got is time and whn the time is right. all those who cross me shall
meet their demise.

i hate thieves
lata,
Old 12-17-2002, 11:53 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point
be it theives or whatever, people with no morals like that get what they deserve, I see to it. I like the way the mob handled it though, very quiet and well thought out, so that you don't even know it's going to happen. Let a year pass, two years, till everything's forgotten about and suprise, look who's here.

Revenge is an art, and as 6-pac shaker used to say,
revenge is like the sweetest joy, next to gettin' *****.
Old 12-17-2002, 01:11 PM
Debating another bike...

Johnny Kula is an unknown quantity at this point
Get your gun, bullet proof vest, go to the house, blaze everyone take your **** back and leave a note for the Police telling them to do their ******* job or their next!!!

Simple as that!!!