Driving To Endanger - DTE Photo Gallery
www.DrivingToEndanger.com
U.S.A

For the next video.

Old 12-06-2002, 12:24 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
For the next video.

What direction would you like to see the next video go?

1. All out stunts (like the first one)

2. More Documentary (introducing each rider and experiencing some of their private life)

Lata,
Bri

I just wanted to throw it out there while I was thinking about it.
Old 12-06-2002, 01:02 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ZANNMANN can only hope to improve
i think some but not to many lifestyle shots would be nice. and you should use fairly new riding. its just it seems like once someone videotapes something new the other guys go out and got something even better the next day. ya feel me
well thats just my .02
lata,
ZANNMANN
Old 12-06-2002, 01:13 PM

GixxerRydin2K2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Get a big group of us, only those who can hang , and hit a highway. 20-40 bikes up in wheelies at the same time with about 3-4 camera angles.
Old 12-06-2002, 01:53 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

I like the idea of getting a bunch of people. I'd definitly like to get some shots like that John but you know the deal. Were you with us last time we had multiple wheelie's w/ multiple camera's on the highway? Yah... we all ended up in court.

Lata,
Bri
Old 12-06-2002, 01:55 PM

GYNXxx is an unknown quantity at this point
Hey bri ..send your ideas my way ... I have 38 DTE mini dv's sittin next to my computer hahaha.......damn this is goina take a long time to capture!
Old 12-06-2002, 02:02 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Originally posted by GYNXxx
Hey bri ..send your ideas my way ... I have 38 DTE mini dv's sittin next to my computer hahaha.......damn this is goina take a long time to capture!
LOL. Too bad there isn't much new footage of me. You must really see how bad all of us used to be. It must be somewhat comical.

Anyway... I have about 50 minutes of footage. I think it was a day I was rolling about 300-350ft. There is some turning stoppies & scrapping too. Maybe I'll send you a copy of it. Hook me up with your address. There is some good stuff w/ Chris and Johnny too.

Lata,
Bri
Old 12-06-2002, 02:13 PM

there is no good footage of you on any of these tapes? I havent looked at ANY of it yet ....... I'll PM my addy ..send me that mini dv or digital 8 and i can use it FOR SURE!
Old 12-06-2002, 02:14 PM

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point
Bri how did those shot's come out of teach following you in the stoppies, or riding in front of you?

I don't think I'd really like to see you're 'lifestyles'. At least not the way I'm imagining it...."this is bri driving to work, this is bri at work, this is bri surfing stuntlife, this is bri going home, this is bri drinking bud light, this is bri doing it again."

I do love seeing clips of random **** in the video's though, like hangin' out, ****** around, and goofing off.

Why are all these video's that people are putting out only 45 minutes? Sounds like you have tons of footage, make it a couple hours.
Old 12-06-2002, 02:21 PM

GixxerRydin2K2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by bri_dte
I like the idea of getting a bunch of people. I'd definitly like to get some shots like that John but you know the deal. Were you with us last time we had multiple wheelie's w/ multiple camera's on the highway? Yah... we all ended up in court.

Lata,
Bri
I hear ya about the popo's Bri, though if things are well planned the risk of getting caught is much less. I've got a few ideas for some spots to video tape **** that would look really nasty IMO, if I had a digi camera i'd probably do some of them myself:helmet

John
Old 12-06-2002, 02:28 PM

KyLe GixR600 is an unknown quantity at this point
BOTH!!!!!!
Old 12-06-2002, 02:36 PM

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point
I know a few spots that you can get a ton of people in wheelies with multiple camera angles. Probably have to wait till the spring time to get that many people though, **** we could get some shots like that on the way to that spot in hooksette, there's some nice long straight sections of highway with very few people on them.

On another note, anyone know how to rig up a cheap helmet cam? The only one's I've seen for sale online arelike $900, I couldn't trade my car for that ****...
Old 12-06-2002, 03:07 PM

dtechick16 is an unknown quantity at this point
i agree with kyle..both!! but with the "lifestyles" i think more goofing off is definitely in order..but keep it pg for your fans that are like 5 and such. for example. one of my favorite goofing off scenes is either bri falling off the miny dirtbike and chauncey histerically laughing on the grass orrr the miny yellow pocket bike with the guy(uhh sorry i don't know who u are!!) that falls, picks it up, and it like takes off in his handand he goes "it has a mind of it's own!!" that was definitely a classic....but yea, i'm outta hea..and the idea for a 2 hour video is pure craziness...it would take waay too long to edit and stuff. i mean i'd love a 2 hour video of bikes but it is too much work for people with day jobs to edit all the time and having anxious fans bugging you every week. time and effort for the last video was a lot more than i think most realized.... bye people!
Old 12-06-2002, 04:20 PM

2 hours would be cool the 1st time you watch it but after awhile you wouldnt end up watching the whole video ... people would get bored. Gotta leave something to the mind for the next time. Yes I plan on mixing it up with bikes and filler .... The video is going to be hype as hell!!!
Old 12-07-2002, 01:15 AM

slinky750 is a decent person
NAKED CHICKS!!!!! :D
Old 12-08-2002, 04:15 PM
u of m still sux

Ryan Cramer is an unknown quantity at this point
hey bri

"cough" "cough",,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,what about collaborations with other groups........lol