Driving To Endanger - DTE Photo Gallery
www.DrivingToEndanger.com
U.S.A

I need a nice 12 bar

Old 11-20-2002, 11:40 AM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
I need a nice 12 bar

I have a peice of **** 12 bar on my bike right now. I want to replace it over the winter with something legit. I need a 14" x 2" flat bar that fits a 98 Double R. Does anyone have one.... Or does anyone have a good idea they want to share?

Teach, hit me up!! I want one similiar to yours. I want to keep my brake light in tact too.

Lata,
Bri
Old 11-20-2002, 12:19 PM

ftrain is a decent person
12 Bar

Over the winter I plan on beefing up my bike and adding a 12've bar and a bar across my case covers. I seen a few pictures for the bar on the case cover and I talked with Dan from KC about his 12 bar on the 954. I plan to make my own bar since I have a welder and cutting tools. Get some pictures of Teach's 12've bar and see if he has any ideas for improvement and we will try to make our own. It will be much cheaper to build then spend $125 on a new one. Well until we send it out to get chromed

Anyone else is welcome to build one in my garage if intrested......
Old 11-20-2002, 08:56 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: 12 Bar

Originally posted by ftrain6637
Well until we send it out to get chromed
Thats a sweet idea!!
Old 11-21-2002, 09:52 AM

chrisdte is an unknown quantity at this point
bri,

i got you covered, i'll get you one the same as mine if you want....might cost a few bucks for materials...should be stainless steel with a 15 in wide bar and 2 in tall-the perfect combination.

i'll two way you later on tonight

teach