Driving To Endanger - DTE Photo Gallery
www.DrivingToEndanger.com
U.S.A

im dissapointed in all of you

Old 09-02-2003, 06:08 PM

jamesF4 is an unknown quantity at this point
im dissapointed in all of you

after watching all of this unfold for the last couple of days i have to say that im dissapointed in everyone. i don't understand how everyone gets off over this ****. i think that im most dissapointed in terminator for his comments on the board and i don't think any of this is his bossiness, he had no right posting any of his replies about what he thinks of zach. zach and i have known you since i can remember and i feel let down. i don't know how this turned into such a cluster f@ck over zach quitting the team, it's just like quitting a job isnt it? i think so. i just don't understand how a group of kids that were once so close could be torn apart over something so stupid. it was so much fun when we would go out and ride at the spot and see who could top the other person, or TEAM MATES as it should be put. i just wish that all of this could of been handled in a better, more mature way. zach did nothing at all to deserve this and it was brought way too far. i've been best friends with zach since 6th grade and we are both well out of school now. i've always stuck by his side and he has always stuck by my side and nothing nor no-one will ever change that. i dont care who the f@ck it is. friends dont turn on eachother like that.thats how you know who your real friends are. its a shame seeing something so stupid as these sport bike tear apart friendships. peace.
Old 09-02-2003, 06:15 PM
Debating another bike...

Johnny Kula is an unknown quantity at this point
James, it's all your fault!!!

lol

James is Zachs best bud, so I can see where he's commin from!

Maybe Zach should have thought a few before he let his fingers do his talkin...Cause it done ***'d ThIngs Up...and it's too bad, should have never been like this! I can't fathom what he was thinking...neither can any of the other people that know him personally...
Old 09-02-2003, 06:16 PM

JAY D is an unknown quantity at this point
Sorry to say but none of this should of been on the board to begin with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-02-2003, 06:17 PM
Debating another bike...

Johnny Kula is an unknown quantity at this point
I agree...

we tried telling him that also, but he didn't want to listen...
Old 09-02-2003, 06:19 PM

JAY D is an unknown quantity at this point
Sure everyone on a Team would not want there dirty laundry aired to the hole world.
Old 09-02-2003, 06:28 PM

XPnugget is an unknown quantity at this point
i know the terminator personally, actually both of them, and i can tell u first hand that im sure he was mostly just playin aroung and bein a thread bastardizer, i wouldnt take it personal- this is none of my business, so yall be cool- james hit me up, im ridin tonight
Old 09-03-2003, 08:03 AM
Been here a LONG time

RRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura about
Originally posted by DTE PIMP
Sure everyone on a Team would not want there dirty laundry aired to the hole world.
Doesn't gain too much respect for the team in other peoples eyes ...
Old 09-03-2003, 08:32 AM

suzukichik01 is an unknown quantity at this point
if he quit he quit, why is the team still making a big deal about it? im sure that there are more opportunities out there for zach. but with all of this nonsense it doesnt make the team look respectable of its members, that is just pure