Driving To Endanger - DTE Photo Gallery
www.DrivingToEndanger.com
U.S.A

I Quit Dte "dte Did Not Let Me Go"

Old 09-01-2003, 06:36 PM

Zach is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool I Quit Dte "dte Did Not Let Me Go"

I QUIT DTE BECAUSE I WANTED TO, IT WAS NOT WORTH ME STAYING AROUND!!! IM GLAD I GOT TO MEET A BUNCH OF COOL PEOPLE OVER THE FEW MONTHS I WAS IN IT, IF ANY ONE EVER WANTS TO RIDE E MAIL ME AT STONEDFORTHEDAY@AOL.COM PEACE

ZACH HANGER
Old 09-01-2003, 07:00 PM

Kaotic is an unknown quantity at this point
ut oh, WWIV is gonna start again
Old 09-01-2003, 07:04 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future
fa sho
Old 09-01-2003, 07:19 PM
Debating another bike...

Johnny Kula is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd like to say this because Zach here has forced me to talk about this and it makes me laugh.

Zach, you don't have the ***** to step up for yourself nor your teamates, you never had, as we know from your last team you were involved with, cause they got tired of carting your *** around also!!! I wish I knew you better before we brought you on, but I was new to town and things seemed cool at the time, but everyone makes mistakes. You never gave 100% to anything you have done in your life and it's too bad, cause you do have talent, but you have no idea how to showcase it!!!

You were never 100% dedicated and DTE got tired of carrying you through these past months. DTE has given you a chance to show your talent and make something of yourself and as I found out, it was never in your heart to do so from the beginning. It was great riding with you and hanging out, but we need riders that are dedicated and that just didn't cut it. And that goes for the rest of the team, we know who's 100% and we know who's not, and over the next week, there might be more changes, there might not be.

Zach, you didn't have the ***** to step up when your chick was out of line for no reason at all, and we all know you don't have the ***** to sit there and tell me you quit either...lol...You were straight up told that your dedication to the team was so little and the problems that you brought to us were more than we needed to deal with and you were AT THAT POINT no longer part of DTE! No Breaks, No Nothing, you were let go!

Coming on this board stating different things to get attention because you know what kind of drama/attention the "DTE" breakup had, it's pathetic that you think you can come on here and try and make yourself look good or whatever be the case!

I really can't believe I'm seeing this from you and as we all know, if you feel differently, come on over and we can discuss it! Cause you haven't the ***** to say boo to a damn mouse, never mind your girl or the guy that is carting your *** around the country hooking you up with places to stay, money in your pocket and whatever else you may have needed on the way!!!

So if anyone believes this garbage, maybe you can check with his prior teamates, and those of you that know Zach, no for damn sure he's not the type of person that can make decisions for himself for damn sure...Maybe it's the state of mind he's always in from the **** he takes, but that's a whole different story!

I'm sorry you feel the need to come on here and create some false story to get attention...Or maybe it was your girls idea to do this so you would look like a champ in this situation...lol...

lata
Old 09-01-2003, 09:07 PM

JAY D is an unknown quantity at this point
Zach you know the truth, dont spread lies!!! You are still my boy and allways will but dont start lies that you and i know arent true!
Old 09-01-2003, 11:28 PM

XPnugget is an unknown quantity at this point
Zach, dont write checks with your ego, just be real so you can still have respect and a little dignity. you didnt quit, dont lie, its OK...
Old 09-01-2003, 11:35 PM

Lefty is an unknown quantity at this point
Attached Images
File Type: jpg
dumb%20people.jpg (28.2 KB, 171 views)
Old 09-01-2003, 11:47 PM

RICKYR1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 09-02-2003, 12:32 AM

Team954 is an unknown quantity at this point
LMFAO

Old 09-02-2003, 01:12 PM

Annette DTE is an unknown quantity at this point
i was going to stay out of this but i have to say something....

Zach you need to stop!!! Everyone around here knows you didn't quit and even if you did there is no reason to post it on the board. It is causing to much drama. (and we all know Crissy is pushing you to do this. I’m a bitch and i have more ***** then you) I’m sure that is what you wanted it to do but your not only hurting Johnny but the whole team. Jeremiah and James are your boys i don't understand way you would want to do that to them. They would never do that to you.
Old 09-02-2003, 01:20 PM

Right on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-02-2003, 01:21 PM

Ok, in his original statment all he said was he quit not got kicked out. whatever happend, happend. he said he met allot of cool people but now why is DTE trying to say you kicked him out? are you trying to make him look bad or somthing? he was polite about it not bashing anyone and all i've seen happen on here is people hate on him and his girlfriend.. If he was kicked out well you know the truth and so does he, but there was no reason to come on the thread and start hating and dragging it out no?
Old 09-02-2003, 01:23 PM

extremerider44 is an unknown quantity at this point
damn

I go away for a couple days and **** hits the fan well things happen. Hey johnny what's up about karting people around becasue i cannnot stuntride if u want i could deff be a chauffer it this is how u spell it. I buy this big old 3500 duallie we get a 25 ft trailer and we put all the bikes in the trailer and hell i will drive team to all the events i don't mind carting people around i think it would be badass.j/p and all i ask for would be frist dibs on colthing line j/k anyone hope everything is well done there guys keep up the good work u know DTE will always be number one in my book well got to go later guys be cool

nick

P.s Just wanted to say hi and what's up to johnny, james, jay, Bob and pat hope u guys are having fun down there be cool guys later
Old 09-02-2003, 01:28 PM

Nick that would be tight hell ya right on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-02-2003, 01:49 PM

hey jay

Hey jay what's up man nmh same old boring new england.Just thought I would throw in a little comedy see if u guys got a kick out of it. Sounds like the teams moral is down a bit thought i would try to cheer some friends up hope everything is well man. Finally getting my **** together and the money is coming in good right now so a couple more months and i should have the 750 u told me to get would love to ride as soon as i get down there and even ride for a day or 2 with the orginal pimp man himself lol jay well hope everything is well be cool man
nick
Old 09-02-2003, 02:01 PM

I have heard that they are revamping the 750 so that will be tight if it is true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-02-2003, 02:04 PM

DTE SISTER is an unknown quantity at this point
As an adult.... I will not sit here and go on and on about this bullshit drama that you, Core6, Zach, and all you immature girls, have created. I have stood by my bro and DTE since HE started it years ago. I have watched my bro put in HIS effort, money and dedication into his team. It's unfortunate through the years he has opened up his team to guys he believed were "Stand-Up" guys that would join him and create a future for DTE and the whole stunt community. But hey, we all learn from mistakes.

Johnny went on the board to nicely inform all of you that Zach is no longer in the group and the war has begun. Why doesn't everyone get over it? DTE has. It was simply a statement not a beginning of a free for all!

Get on the streets and practice, work for you and no one else. Stop running your mouths and causing more drama because it may be funny to you but the SPORT will only hurt from it.

I'm glad Johnny has met some good guys that support DTE and will put in their time and effort to help bring this sport to a new level. To those who could not do that, good luck to you!
Old 09-02-2003, 02:20 PM

Well Put

Well put well put i still want to be DTE chauffer j/k u guys are awesome be cool
nick
Old 09-02-2003, 02:29 PM