Driving To Endanger - DTE Photo Gallery
www.DrivingToEndanger.com
U.S.A

DTE let Zach go today!

Old 09-01-2003, 05:30 PM
Debating another bike...

Johnny Kula is an unknown quantity at this point
DTE let Zach go today!

Due to some issues that have arose, we have decided to let Zach go today.

These issues aren't what we at DTE stand for and I don't want to go into them on a public forum.

It's unfortunate that this happened, but it needed to happen.

If anyone has questions and would like to talk to me about it, please hit me up at dte@drivingtoendanger.com

Zach good luck with your future, I wish you the best!

Johnny
Old 09-01-2003, 05:47 PM

Team954 is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Wtf??

Johnny......what's the deal with deleting Zach's thread? Also, what's the deal with DTE? First it's the split between DTE and the creation of Core6, and now you let one of the biggest up and coming stunters go off the team.

Now please don't get me wrong, I'm in no way implying anything, nor do I know the circumstances behind the events that lead to this, but I'm just a little confused about what's going on with the team

Zach, Best of luck to you with whatever you decide to do or whichever route you take in the stunt communittee (sp)!!

Emerson
Old 09-01-2003, 06:50 PM
Been here a LONG time

RRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura aboutRRQT has a spectacular aura about
Hmmmm .... ????
Old 09-01-2003, 07:32 PM
Debating another bike...

I'd like to say this because Zach here has forced me to talk about this and it makes me laugh.

Zach, you don't have the ***** to step up for yourself nor your teamates, you never had, as we know from your last team you were involved with, cause they got tired of carting your *** around also!!! I wish I knew you better before we brought you on, but I was new to town and things seemed cool at the time, but everyone makes mistakes. You never gave 100% to anything you have done in your life and it's too bad, cause you do have talent, but you have no idea how to showcase it!!!

You were never 100% dedicated and DTE got tired of carrying you through these past months. DTE has given you a chance to show your talent and make something of yourself and as I found out, it was never in your heart to do so from the beginning. It was great riding with you and hanging out, but we need riders that are dedicated and that just didn't cut it. And that goes for the rest of the team, we know who's 100% and we know who's not, and over the next week, there might be more changes, there might not be.

Zach, you didn't have the ***** to step up when your chick was out of line for no reason at all, and we all know you don't have the ***** to sit there and tell me you quit either...lol...You were straight up told that your dedication to the team was so little and the problems that you brought to us were more than we needed to deal with and you were AT THAT POINT no longer part of DTE! No Breaks, No Nothing, you were let go!

Coming on this board stating different things to get attention because you know what kind of drama/attention the "DTE" breakup had, it's pathetic that you think you can come on here and try and make yourself look good or whatever be the case!

I really can't believe I'm seeing this from you and as we all know, if you feel differently, come on over and we can discuss it! Cause you haven't the ***** to say boo to a damn mouse, never mind your girl or the guy that is carting your *** around the country hooking you up with places to stay, money in your pocket and whatever else you may have needed on the way!!!

So if anyone believes this garbage, maybe you can check with his prior teamates, and those of you that know Zach, no for damn sure he's not the type of person that can make decisions for himself for damn sure...Maybe it's the state of mind he's always in from the **** he takes, but that's a whole different story!

I'm sorry you feel the need to come on here and create some false story to get attention...Or maybe it was your girls idea to do this so you would look like a champ in this situation...lol...

lata
Old 09-01-2003, 08:08 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 09-01-2003, 09:02 PM

J.C. is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 09-01-2003, 09:07 PM

JAY D is an unknown quantity at this point
Zach you know the truth, dont spread lies!!! You are still my boy and allways will but dont start lies that you and i know arent true!
Old 09-01-2003, 11:24 PM

XPnugget is an unknown quantity at this point
Zach, I must apologize for the deal with me calling you and passing the phone to Johnny because you wouldnt answer his phone calls, but you need to learn how to deal with your **** man!!!, weve all tried to teach you to be loud and marketable and crazy to self promote, and you have gotten a LOT better, but you seriously gotta grow a backbone or people will walk all over you, not only in stunting but in life. there are 2 types of people in the world, those who walk to the top, and those who get walked on. period. your girl just ruind your life, and you are cool with it, that to me is very shallow and weak willed, you shouldnt let some girl step on you like that.

Again I am so sorry for what happened to you, but you brought it upon yourself, you asked for it and you got it. you didnt quit the team, you didnt take a break, you simply made a series of poor judgement calls at work and got fired. I am almost in tears right now because I truly didnt want to see you throw it all away, and I truly wish you the best of luck man, I sincerely hope you dont hate me~~ gimme a call any time bro

Patrick~
Old 09-01-2003, 11:45 PM

RICKYR1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 09-02-2003, 12:30 AM

Team954 is an unknown quantity at this point
thanks for clarifying

Pat mad props on that post bro.....it even seemed to me it was heartfelt and it'll probably go a long way!! Like I said before I didn't want to start any **** with what's going on cause I don't know anything about what is involved, I just wanted to know wtf is goin on with my boyz back in town cause ya know I miss ya all!!!!

Peace and Love
Old 09-02-2003, 03:36 AM

Zach is an unknown quantity at this point
Me quiting DTE had nothing to do with Chrissy, I did not throw it all away. I started a better life for myself because I wanted to. I made one poor judgement and that was poor wording, when I said I wanted to take a break that meant Im out, quit.
Old 09-02-2003, 04:05 AM

Xfrnohands is an unknown quantity at this point
dte? sucks! well 1 of the riderz does at least! (no comment)
Old 09-02-2003, 04:10 AM
Debating another bike...

You know what…I’m tired of this crap!

I don’t deserve this **** one bit, so let your hating jealous asses chew on this!

Princess Dre (Psycho Bitch Andrea) – How the **** do you come on here and talk **** after you stole money from my ***, tried to **** up one of my relationships cause I wouldn’t go out with you cause you’re a PSYCHO from HELL! I Threesomed you and your girl and she kept commin back for more…and you got PISSSSSSED!!! awwwww…beat it whackjob!

Bri – You can’t ride to save your life, so you gotta talk more **** than anyone I know! Your girl Tara would not be happy to know you’ve been fukin your ex-girl for the last 5 years every friggen Tuesday night (or whatever the nights your girl don’t come down) and everyone knows but HER! Damn, Love is Grand ain’t it!!!

Damien – You haven’t been riding for a friggen year, you are washed up, and to top it off, you’ve been fukin some married *** chick with 3 kids and one of them is yours…and her dude don’t even know it…nice huh…

Teach – your gay, but everyone knows it so it don’t matter

Chrissy (zachsgurl) – ****ed up her relationship with zach by taking nude pictures with this photographer that we all know and made up some dumb *** story, took normal pictures with another friend to show zach so he'd believe it and it worked cause zach is a chump!

And last but not least

Zach – Your sorry *** stayed in MA to sleep with some girl, you slept with her a couple nights, her friends stole your phone and all your **** while you were sleepin and you made up some dumb *** story to tell your girl so you wouldn’t get busted!!! Then she blames my *** for both ya’lls stupidity!!! WTF??? And now your tryin to hammer on me to get this bullshit drama session against me to get yourself a little attention to make you feel better cause you DONE FUKED UP!!!

I’m done playin! You fockers have more **** on you than anyone I know, but you still throw them stones like you got nothing to hide! And my dumb *** has kept quiet cause of respect…*** THAT! and *** YOU ALL!!!

Great Roll Models!!!

So there is my contribution to your 12 year old drama!

This has been a public broadcast message...Brought to you by the letters E, F and U...
Old 09-02-2003, 06:12 AM

Lefty is an unknown quantity at this point
johnny you just ****ed up bigtime man...
Old 09-02-2003, 06:34 AM

princess-dre is an unknown quantity at this point
JOHNNY<
I am not the psycho f*** you everyone out here knows thta you are the psycho and for one that money went to cancel fees on that house in daytona. Everyone klnows xcanceling crap has a payment there.
Oh thats right talk your crap on line call me psycho and all the riders out here crap and talk but when you are here can you say to any of our faces...NO cause you got no ***** to answer the calls when you are being confronted or when we all ask to meet so we can confront you.....RUN toFLA to hide but look you burnt a ton of bridges out there too...where are you going to go next...and no I didnt mess up a relationship for you, you seem fine messing up your life on your own.

SO WHEN WILL THIS ONE BE DELEATED?
Old 09-02-2003, 02:04 PM

XPnugget is an unknown quantity at this point

freakin speachless

exept for 1 thing, Lefty, I dont like you.

(might as well start some **** too)
Old 09-02-2003, 02:13 PM

Boughetto is an unknown quantity at this point
Damn, looks like when I visit you all will have some stuff to talk about
Old 09-02-2003, 02:21 PM
-Si

-Si is an unknown quantity at this point
DTE = Drama. haha sucka's
Old 09-02-2003, 02:30 PM

suzukichik01 is an unknown quantity at this point
first of all- i think this **** is retarded that you guys are arguing over senseless bs. if he quit he quit, he seems like he is a great rider, and im sure that he could find a spot on another team. by the way johnny, i've heard LOTS about you and i don't have a fricken clue who you are..

Zach- i've seen several pics of you riding and it seemed like you were one of the best of DTE riders. You have a place here on my team, and you are always welcome. We would have more respect for you then any one on your old teams. Besides, MRs plan on going some where, and with a team like DTE, i'm not so sure. By the way, we have enough money to pay for your spot on the team!

Quick Reply: DTE let Zach go today!