Driving To Endanger - DTE Photo Gallery
www.DrivingToEndanger.com
U.S.A

my leave of the stuntlife forums

Old 07-19-2003, 12:46 AM

dtechick16 is an unknown quantity at this point
my leave of the stuntlife forums

hey everyone- posting this to inform you of my leave of stuntlife. thanks to all this drama and break up by association, and the negative comments people give me and their made up reasons for me hanging out with dte- I HAVE HAD IT. NEFARIOUS- YOU CAN KISS MY ***. i cannot take that any longer. my age should have nothing to do with my association with people; nor should it. i stand by my morals, and it's pretty asinine for people to judge me based on my age. I have experienced things others could not even compare- i know i'll be talking to the genuine decent human beings somewhere besides here. i'm happy that there's decent individuals here on the dte board, and i support who i damn well wanna support. if someone has a problem with that- they can go **** themselves. nice to have been acquainted with you guys. you know where to find me though. i can comfortably say- i won't miss this!!!!!!! lol. all my friends- i'll be in touch. and post whatever replies you want....cuz i won't be checking them! .........oh and one last thing.
WOODIE WOODPECKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 07-19-2003, 12:59 AM
ZIMBABWE!!!!!!!!!!

LSR Najwa is an unknown quantity at this point
Well sorry to hear that girl!!! You always brought the humor in!!! I'll miss ya!!! Keep in touch!!
Old 07-19-2003, 05:41 AM

Lefty is an unknown quantity at this point
for some reason i could care less....

jill you and i both know you will never stop posting here...jusdt delete this silly thread so you dont eat your words...nef speaks his mind and i respect peeps like that and i somewhat agree with him..

Old 07-19-2003, 06:26 AM
Debating another bike...

Johnny Kula is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm sorry to see you go jill! I really hope you'll be back cause your cool as ****!!!

You, Kyle, Bill and everyone else you chill with!!!

I love all you peeps!!!

Johnny
Old 07-19-2003, 07:10 AM

Chach is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 07-19-2003, 07:16 AM

Nefarious can only hope to improve
Re: my leave of the stuntlife forums

Originally posted by dtechick16
hey everyone- posting this to inform you of my leave of stuntlife. thanks to all this drama and break up by association, and the negative comments people give me and their made up reasons for me hanging out with dte- I HAVE HAD IT. NEFARIOUS- YOU CAN KISS MY ***. i cannot take that any longer. my age should have nothing to do with my association with people; nor should it. i stand by my morals, and it's pretty asinine for people to judge me based on my age. I have experienced things others could not even compare- i know i'll be talking to the genuine decent human beings somewhere besides here. i'm happy that there's decent individuals here on the dte board, and i support who i damn well wanna support. if someone has a problem with that- they can go **** themselves. nice to have been acquainted with you guys. you know where to find me though. i can comfortably say- i won't miss this!!!!!!! lol. all my friends- i'll be in touch. and post whatever replies you want....cuz i won't be checking them! .........oh and one last thing.
WOODIE WOODPECKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For one... feel free to assume it was you.. Im sure your not the only minor on dte tip... anyway.. "whoaaahis me, I have been through so much that nobody can understand me, Im so much more mature than my actual age" is typical adolecent behavior, so is running away from the forum because people are talking so much "drama" that just isnt true....hide behind the ha ha ha ha ha's.. but im sure youll be back
Old 07-19-2003, 10:13 AM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Jay Carnes will become famous soon enough
Originally posted by sclevela
with exception of the fact that i think i am a complete "corkey thatcher"
I coudln't agree any more cleveland! Your just "special".
Old 07-19-2003, 11:03 PM

ZachsGurl420 is an unknown quantity at this point
Well.. Ive decided to go along with Jill and leave as well.. I guess I shouldn't have posted a few things I did.. I dont see why you cant post your opinions without getting into trouble and no I was not taking sides i dont even know Core6 guys...If i took anyones side it would be DTE..But, I guess my opinion got me into a lotta trouble..Sorry for any problems I caused... Zach, Jermiah, James and Johnny.. Im very sorry for all this Bulshit I got myself into.. Im sorry I really am..
Zach.. If you want... seriously.. I know this is your dream.... if you really feel the need that Im interfering with it..then I guess get rid of me.. what more can I say..I mean im in Love with you..Im really
****ing upset about everything.. ... I didn't think I'd cause this much trouble DAMN!! Well Good Bye STUNTLIFE...
Old 07-19-2003, 11:19 PM

KyLe GixR600 is an unknown quantity at this point
dpnt b upset im sure itll b old new in a few.....DTE isnt goin n e where no matter wat happens so either way ZAch and everyone in DTE got everything they need for themselves.......its all good nutin bad will ever happen to DTE
Old 07-20-2003, 07:03 AM

XPnugget is an unknown quantity at this point
Im leaving stuntlife too... no particular reason, just seems like the cool thing to do.
Old 07-20-2003, 04:00 PM
Regular StuntLifer

NorthShoreRyda is an unknown quantity at this point
Cleveland ... nicely said man. You're a class act.
Old 07-20-2003, 05:13 PM
Regular StuntLifer

NorthShoreRyda is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 07-20-2003, 09:30 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

silent1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by Lefty
for some reason i could care less....

jill you and i both know you will never stop posting here...jusdt delete this silly thread so you dont eat your words...nef speaks his mind and i respect peeps like that and i somewhat agree with him..

Yah, why do you feel the need to "announce" your leaving? Are you just looking for what people are gonna say, i.e., looking for attention? If you are truly leaving, then you'd just leave. Why make a "thread" about your leaving, if you're actually leaving and not reading the board anymore? Hmm...
Old 07-20-2003, 09:35 PM

KyLe GixR600 is an unknown quantity at this point
i am still in love wit ur avatar
Old 07-20-2003, 09:45 PM

Wheelie Boy is an unknown quantity at this point
wut did I miss?
Old 07-21-2003, 12:22 PM
Regular StuntLifer

foxracinggirl is a decent person
Originally posted by silent1
Yah, why do you feel the need to "announce" your leaving? Are you just looking for what people are gonna say, i.e., looking for attention? If you are truly leaving, then you'd just leave. Why make a "thread" about your leaving, if you're actually leaving and not reading the board anymore? Hmm...
god...i knew i wanted to be just like you for some reason!! lol..
well said...
Old 07-21-2003, 06:40 PM

JAY D is an unknown quantity at this point
F*CK TJHAT I WILL NEVER LEAVE STUNTLIFE BECAUSE OF SOME SH*T TALKING. THAT IS JUST WACK. JILL JUST IGNORE IT WHO CARES..
Old 07-24-2003, 11:55 PM

DTE STONNER is an unknown quantity at this point
well said Jay!!

Quick Reply: my leave of the stuntlife forums