Driving To Endanger - DTE Photo Gallery
www.DrivingToEndanger.com
U.S.A

Anyone in the Merrimack Valley area need a roomate????

Old 10-29-2002, 10:53 PM

tls25rs is an unknown quantity at this point
Angry Anyone in the Merrimack Valley area need a roomate????

Yup.......I need a new place to live!!!!!!!

The owner of the house I live in needs me to vacate his apartment so that his Mom can move in. Soooooo........I need someplace to live. I have someplace I can go for a while but I would definitely rather stay north of Rt128 and East of Rt3 either in northern MA or Southern NH. I work in Haverhill so that is why I am looking in this area. I am not looking to pay a ton of money so having a roomate would definitely decrease the expenses.

If anyone knows of anything like this send me a PM or an e-mail and let me know.

tls25rs@yahoo.com

Thanks

Joel
Old 10-30-2002, 09:16 AM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wouldn't that be East 128 and North of Rte3?.... or maybe East of Rte 3 and North of 128. Oooh yeah, that's right I forgot Mass roads are by no means straight. Same friggin area.

hehehe. :D

Lata,
Bri

PS. That sucks because your place is pretty pimpin of there. THAT SUCKS!! BTW, I don't know anyone looking to live with your ***. hehehe :D :D jk Good Luck.
Old 10-30-2002, 11:06 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person
Exclamation

Yeah, I live up in that area and rents are just outta control... it's not like you're living in Boston or anything. WTF?! Finding a roommate would be primo....especially one in the sportbike community.

Luckily, I just found myself the best roommate!!

But I'll ask around up here Joel.
Old 10-30-2002, 11:49 AM

ftrain is a decent person
Commonwealth sucks!!! High rent and fat chicks!!!

Yes rent is way out of control. When I was looking for a townhouse I could only find one that I could afford in Lowell. I am paying $1,100 a month to have a two-bedroom townhouse with a garage, which does not include utils. The best part is that there have been so many shooting in my area over the last few months. The only good thing about this place is that I have a washer, dryer, and central air. Now if I could kick my girlfriend out and have you rent my extra bedroom that would be sweet. Then I would not have to pay for all the rent and utils while this girl gets a free place to stay and goes to college.

That it I am moving to New Hampshire. Live free or die!!! Ever since I started working in Nashua I have been losing hundreds a month just because I have to pay mass income tax. Who invented this Commonwealth they are taking all my money in taxes and court fees!!!

Besides where are all the hot, fit, educated women at??? What is the deal with most of these girls in New England??? Either they are fat, have kids, drug addict, and/or have no high school diploma. Maybe I am looking for the girls on the wrong street corners. Of course I am not talking about any of the girls on this board.
Old 10-30-2002, 12:17 PM

koffee is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking !

Joel if you move to NH can i use your adress, so i dont have to pay MA insurance rates? lol
Old 10-30-2002, 12:19 PM
Regular StuntLifer

foxracinggirl is a decent person
Re: Commonwealth sucks!!! High rent and fat chicks!!!

Originally posted by ftrain6637

Besides where are all the hot, fit, educated women at??? What is the deal with most of these girls in New England???
they have kids,
Of course I am not talking about any of the girls on this board.
lol..i'm glad you added that last sentence in!!! cuz i have a kid but there isn't anything wrong with that... unless you go by Cam's rules!!! lol...but that doesn't matter for me anymore cuz i have the best man around... who also equals the best roommate!!!

lata...
amy
:D
Old 10-30-2002, 12:24 PM

koffee is an unknown quantity at this point
!

Really Amy, i thought you went with Chrisf4i. JUST joking
Old 10-30-2002, 12:34 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Re: !

Originally posted by koffee
Really Amy, i thought you went with Chrisf4i. JUST joking

lmao...good one koffee you goof!!!
Old 10-30-2002, 12:59 PM

Gixxer_Princess is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Commonwealth sucks!!! High rent and fat chicks!!!

Besides where are all the hot, fit, educated women at??? What is the deal with most of these girls in New England??? Either they are fat, have kids, drug addict, and/or have no high school diploma. Maybe I am looking for the girls on the wrong street corners. Of course I am not talking about any of the girls on this board.
It is a good thing you added that. Atleast you were using your brain then.

I guess you are just looking in the wrong places. Bri_Dte found himself a fit(somewhat) and educated women and no kids (not that that matters). They are out there. Well not too many. Just Me and Amy...just kidding. The right one will come along someday. Time is Everything.

Good Luck...

Tara

Last edited by Gixxer_Princess; 10-30-2002 at 01:05 PM.
Old 10-30-2002, 01:03 PM

New England chics

Well, I did not know you had a kid but that is all good. One of the biggest shockers since moving up here is how many young (under 21 say) girls have kids. On Long Island I did not see nearly as much. It just seems more girls have kids up here and tend to keep on the extra weight for the cold winters. I have no problem with kids and love them. I want to have an army of them myself so my kids can beat up my sister’s kids (that is what I always tell her). Not to get into a huge debate but I still am not sure if I would date someone with a kid again. I have been there and it gets a tad sticky. It is a sure way to get involved in other people’s issues and when the father is around it makes it that more pleasant. Of course the father is not going to like you at all.

I think my best date up here in New England is when I was over this girl’s house in Tewksbury. We were chillin on the couch after going swimming and playing playstation. Next thing you know the door flies open and it is her husband. Husband, what husband I did not know you were married. That guy was pissed. He had to be 6’ 8” and 250 pounds. I thought I was going to die.
Old 10-30-2002, 01:16 PM

Re: Re: Commonwealth sucks!!! High rent and fat chicks!!!

Originally posted by Gixxer_Princess
The right one will come along someday. Time is Everything.

Tara

They come and go. Just cost too much damn money. Keep a look out, I am placing orders for a nice, 5’8”, 110 pound, blonde, c-cup, rich girl with a college degree.

I still talk with most of my ex’s. One girl I dated for five years finished her masters at Yale last year. Guess I let her get away, na she is boring only new how to lay on her back. I am not looking for one, I have a girl for the time being, wait that sounds bad. I consider them like cars. You ride them until a better model comes along and sometimes it is fun to take your friends for a ride. Just kidding love ya all…..
Old 10-30-2002, 01:21 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Re: New England chics

Well, I did not know you had a kid but that is all good. One of the biggest shockers since moving up here is how many young (under 21 say) girls have kids. On Long Island I did not see nearly as much. It just seems more girls have kids up here and tend to keep on the extra weight for the cold winters. I have no problem with kids and love them. I want to have an army of them myself so my kids can beat up my sister’s kids (that is what I always tell her). Not to get into a huge debate but I still am not sure if I would date someone with a kid again. I have been there and it gets a tad sticky. It is a sure way to get involved in other people’s issues and when the father is around it makes it that more pleasant. Of course the father is not going to like you at all.
lol...well i'm 27 so i guess i'm not a spring chicken and i'm pretty sure i didn't keep on my weight after having my boy... lol... and i totally understand about not wanting to date a chick with a kid..it takes a rare and special kind to deal with all the madness! (not that you aren't a special and rare kind! :D ) so anyway...

hope you find that special girl!!!

amy
Old 10-30-2002, 01:53 PM

hessogood is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd love to hear how you talked yourself out of that one.
Old 10-30-2002, 02:06 PM

Eclipse is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking My two cents guy

Hmm,

In defense to being with a girl w/kids. As some of you know I finally found someone I can call my girlfriend. Thats right the Big guy has a girl. Its about effin time to, it's gettin cold and need someone to keep me warm at night! I guess it takes two special people to make it happen in the respect that the man can handle a girlfriend/mom and the girl can handle her world without expecting anything but a companion for herself. I think my girl's kid is awesome! Along with her folks! If anythiung they are the rare oness while I am the lucky one! Keep'em if ya findem cuz they are few and far between! Good luck it only took me about 4yrs for her to come along!

Eclipse
Old 10-30-2002, 02:12 PM

Hey Sean,

Congrats on finding your chick!!!!!!! I heard all about her. When am i going to finally meet Mrs. Guy???? Well it looks like Bri and I will have to get together with you guys and go out. Sound good? Well good luck.

Remember there is somebody for everybody! The right one will come along when you are not looking. It happened to me 4 years ago :D

Tara
Old 10-30-2002, 02:25 PM

keepitreel is an unknown quantity at this point
This one is too heavy for me ...i am staying out of the whole girlfriend thing.plus NH have some real hot girls....can you say MAANCHESTER.is off the hook with them.

Last edited by keepitreel; 10-30-2002 at 02:30 PM.
Old 10-30-2002, 02:26 PM

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person
Arrow

Originally posted by hessogood
I'd love to hear how you talked yourself out of that one.
Yeah ftrain - tell us more about the professional bodybuilder. Did he stomp on ya?

Old 10-30-2002, 02:33 PM

Originally posted by keepitreel
NH have some real hot girls....
You must know that I live in NH that's why you mad the comment you were talking about me...how sweet, Thank You. You have to go to NH to get the good girls!

Right Amy?

Tara
Old 10-30-2002, 02:41 PM
Regular StuntLifer

that's absolutely right tara!!! couldn't have said it better myself!!

too bad for all the guys though cuz we are already taken... lol... j/k guys <~~~ j/k about me thinkin i'm a super great chick not kidding about tara and i being taken!!!

Last edited by foxracinggirl; 10-30-2002 at 02:49 PM.
Old 10-30-2002, 02:44 PM
Regular StuntLifer

oh...

and 1 more thing....

LMAO at this thread turning from:

I need a roommate ---> don't date girls with kids and NH is where the hot chicks are at!!!

poor joel.... i'm sure we will all be searching for an apartment for ya!!!!

lata...
amy
:p

Quick Reply: Anyone in the Merrimack Valley area need a roomate????