Old 10-29-2002, 01:15 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
testing some ****

yo yo yo hope this works
Attached Images
File Type: gif
new-avatar2.gif (48.8 KB, 157 views)

Last edited by Brian_C6; 10-29-2002 at 01:23 PM.
Old 10-29-2002, 01:17 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

****.... didn't work. Lemme try something else. Hold on!

Lata,
Bri

hehehehe
Old 10-29-2002, 01:29 PM
Regular StuntLifer

foxracinggirl is a decent person
Thumbs up

that **** looks sweet... :D

amy
Old 10-29-2002, 01:31 PM
DTE & CORE 6

Sulli is an unknown quantity at this point
Bri it looks good.

just an idea ..try opening the gif..with the DTE logo spinning as it get larger..that would look mint...then close it with DTE fading out.
saweet...."you can do it!!!!!!!!" lol
Old 10-29-2002, 01:39 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Yeah... I'm trying to push the envelope a little here. I only have 26k to work with. The file in the thread is 49K. The file in my avatar is only 26k.... that is the biggest I can make it.

It only has 9 frames and if I add one more it will look even more pixelated. Maybe it can be done.... I am still learning. This animation has more frames and colors than the my last so I'm getting bettaahhh!!

Lata,
Bri
Old 10-29-2002, 01:41 PM

KyLe GixR600 is an unknown quantity at this point
Cool avatar how do you make them move.......

how do you make avatars
Old 10-29-2002, 01:43 PM
DTE & CORE 6

don't get me wrong ..it looks kick ***...but just throughing som creative suggestions your way.
even though the Graphics God doesn't need any ideas.....hahahha

you'll finagle something I'm sure
Old 10-29-2002, 01:45 PM

Gixxer_Princess is an unknown quantity at this point
Looks good Honey! Always gotta play with something! Always gotta look better.

Lata,
ME
Old 10-29-2002, 01:48 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Originally posted by KyLe GixR600
Cool avatar how do you make them move.......

how do you make avatars
YEAH, YEAH, YEAH!!! WHO is the MAN!!!! "bri_dte" is :-P :-P :-P

Kyle,
I make them move. I tell them and things just happen. I am god!!! (Sorry I don't have my tarot card with me.) LOL LOL!! jk

Actually, Adobe Image Ready will do the trick. Very easy but I'm still learnin. Having a file size limit sucks.

Lata,
Bri
Old 10-29-2002, 03:01 PM

SICK02R6 is an unknown quantity at this point
adobe?

I have an Adobe program or two on my other computer. I know for sure i have Adobe photoshop elements, is the moving pics process on there maybe? I don't know what I'd be looking for, i'm kinda new to the Adobe programs. Or is Adobe image ready it's own program package? My only question i promise!
later,
Keith
Old 10-29-2002, 03:36 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Adobe ImageReady is a totally seperate program but it works in simulation w/ Photoshop. It comes with like Photoshop 6.0 or higher If you have PS 6.0 then you probably have IR... just maybe not installed. Check it out. It's pretty easy. You build your avatar in Photoshop (in layers), bring it over to Image Ready and assign frames, transition times, and the image quality. After than..... Waa-Laaa!! BAMMM!!! Animated .GIF

Lata,
Bri
Old 10-29-2002, 11:46 PM

Thumbs up thanks Bri!

That's the *****. Sounds really easy too, which is a necessity for me. Computers and i don't get along to well. I'm in the process of makin' my own website, the thing you just told me about might come in handy. Hey would you mind if i made you guys a link on my website? My site isn't advertised anywhere so it's not like tons of people will see it. I eventually will publisize it so...
But i definately wanted to get permission before i just went ahead and did it.
Let me know the dizzle my nizzle,
thanks again,
Keith (K-man)
Old 10-30-2002, 09:10 AM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Sure man... no prob. Hook us up with your website address. I'd like to check it out myself.

Lata,
Bri

PS. You were on the Red R6 with us on Sunday right? Did you meet at the Woburn Mall w/ me?
Old 10-30-2002, 11:40 AM

thats me!

Yeah I was at the mall with you guys. I go to your website all the time and saw the message board. I joined like maybe a week or two ago. I saw the thing about the ride and wanted to go wicked bad. Didn't know what to expect when i got to the mall. Just wanted to ride, ya know. All my friends either don't have bikes anymore or they don't have time to ride. Figured i go meet a new crew, especially cause i want to learn some new **** on my bike. And not to kiss *** but you guys are f'n good, compared to me anyways. Hopefully i'll ride with you guys in the spring, getting 'n cold out there.
later,
Keith
Old 10-30-2002, 12:07 PM
DTE & CORE 6

Keith,
just check out other websites get ideas, write them down. Look up how to do them...takes a little time. But in no time you'll be a web-head! I have very little computer knowledge compared to most people on this board...but did some research..a few how do I do this questions to some friends..and bam within a day or 2, I had a website up an running....just been lazy to update it...lol
anyways good luck..you'll get the hang of it......all trial and error!
lata
Old 10-30-2002, 12:25 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Re: thats me!

Originally posted by SICK02R6
Yeah I was at the mall with you guys. I go to your website all the time and saw the message board. I joined like maybe a week or two ago. I saw the thing about the ride and wanted to go wicked bad. Didn't know what to expect when i got to the mall. Just wanted to ride, ya know. All my friends either don't have bikes anymore or they don't have time to ride. Figured i go meet a new crew, especially cause i want to learn some new **** on my bike. And not to kiss *** but you guys are f'n good, compared to me anyways. Hopefully i'll ride with you guys in the spring, getting 'n cold out there.
later,
Keith
COOL!! Welcome aboard!! Glad to have you here.

That run on Sunday was cool. I was the kid on the Silver CBR w/ DTE jacket on. I was the only DTE rider on the run..... that kinda sucked but hanging with everyone is always a blast. Usually Johnny joins in on the runs but he was in New Jersey this weekend. Anytime we have cool rides I usually post them. You're welcome anytime and tell your buddys to get a set of ***** and come next time. More the Merrier..... as long as no one gets dumb on the highway, it's usually a good time.

For the record, I've decided not to do anymore Highway wheelies.... that is why I rode a nice long one on the way to the highway hehehehehe

Lata,
Bri
Old 10-30-2002, 03:01 PM

Talking thanks dude!

Thanks for making me feel welcome dude! I heard you guys were all cool. I just figured that that you guys would dismiss my *** for not being able to do windscreen wheelies at like 100. But it doesn't seem that way at all so far. cool! You can count on meeting me in the spring for sure. Just curious did you know everyone that was at the mall? I figured i was the only one that didn't know everyone else. either way i'll meet everyone eventually.

I'll send you my sight in a few days or so. Just wanna do some finishing touches on it first. Don't expect much at all! I'm totally new here and am learning as i go so...

thanks again for everything so far dude!
ps-let me know what happens with your rim situation, I think that was you right? You ever go check out ramairtech.com?

later
Keith
Old 10-30-2002, 03:31 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

I haven't checked out ramairtech.com yet but I will.... thanks.

I knew about 85% of everyone there. I'm glad everyone made you feel welcome. Next time bring yah friends.

I noticed you were originally from Burlington. Is that Burlington, MA? I have cousin's who live in Burlington. How old are you?

Lata,
Bri
Old 10-30-2002, 03:58 PM

duuuuuuude

Yeah that's Burlington MA, I'm 25, graduated '95. Grew up there and moved away for college and now i'm here. You'll like ramairtech, it's all Grand prix shiaat. some good mods in there for GTP's.
later,
keith
Old 10-30-2002, 04:18 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Re: duuuuuuude

Originally posted by SICK02R6
Yeah that's Burlington MA, I'm 25, graduated '95. Grew up there and moved away for college and now i'm here. You'll like ramairtech, it's all Grand prix shiaat. some good mods in there for GTP's.
later,
keith
NICE!! I'm liking the mods!!! I am going to jazz up the GTP this upcoming summer (I think). The other day on the way home from work this Z28 / SS (not sure which) was sitting next to me at a set of lights. I waited for the light to turn and I heard a loud rumble from this guy next to me. I was like EFFIN RIGHT!!! this guys wants to go!! NICE!! I hammered it and before I hit 60mph my whole car was in front of him. GTP's are waaaaay quicker than people think. I know plenty of people who pull high 14's w/ stock GTP's. A few mods and they compete w/ Corvette's. I'm serious!! NASTY!!!

BTW, My cousin's last name is Florek. Both when to Wildwood and BHS.

Lata,
Bri

Quick Reply: testing some shit