Driving To Endanger - DTE Photo Gallery
www.DrivingToEndanger.com
U.S.A

testing some shit

Old 10-30-2002, 04:45 PM

SICK02R6 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up GTP's

GTP's are sick nowadays! ever since they supercharged 'em they fly! Still ALOT you can do to them though! When they revamped it a few years back, I think it finally hit them that a car called Grand Prix should be quick. I've been to forums and seen times like 10's on there! My bro's got a loaded '00 SLP firehawk. Now that's GM at it's finest let me tell you. The first day he got his shift light we went onto 95n from the woburn cinemas exit. IT was night time with the T-tops off. Before we got onto the highway from the on ramp we were doing like 80. Got to 120 and let off. But it was awesome, people were looking at us like WTF. They just see this wicked bright yellow light in the car and wuuuuuhaaaa we're gone! You get there soo quick it just pins you to the seat. I think he said he saw 13.2 at NED , and that was with street tires. Someone with slicks up there was running slower than him. Ok enough pomtiac rambling, i could go on all day! I love pontiacs! to bad they loosen up so early in life.

Keith

If your cousins name is Becky yeah i used to know her. My older bro dated her one summer. She was cool, i liked her.

Nice to hear you killed a chevy! I can't believe that the morons with the last year of the SLP maro's are out driving them around as an everyday car. talk about decreasing value! Trans am owners know better! LOL

Later
Old 10-30-2002, 05:07 PM
Has-Been... Was I ever?

Brian_C6 is an unknown quantity at this point
That's pretty cool. Yeah... I love my GTP. I got 50K on it and I've done front brake pads.... THAT'S IT!! I've had it for almost 3 years and kicked the **** out of it w/ no probs. I've been known to demolish cars... ask Gixxer_Princess about my past vehicles

Seriously though, my cousin's name IS Becky. She just got married and is all tied up.... just found out she has a baby on the way too. She lives across from the old Manion Star on Middlesex Trnpk. I probably met your bro at some point in the past too.

Thanks Again.

Lata,
Bri

PS. For conversation sake w/ my cousin, what is your bro's name?

Last edited by Brian_C6; 10-30-2002 at 05:10 PM.
Old 10-30-2002, 05:18 PM

SICK02R6 is an unknown quantity at this point
thought that might be her

She was awesome, i knew her freinds too, Kelly M. and Erin T. they were soo hot! My bro's name is Eric M., just say crotch LOL she'll know ! That was our nickname in HS.

later
keith