Driving To Endanger - DTE Photo Gallery
www.DrivingToEndanger.com
U.S.A

?

Old 10-29-2002, 09:04 AM

koffee is an unknown quantity at this point
?

Anyone see a commercial for a TV show called "Fast Lane". It shows a guy on Gixxer doing a endo. I never saw the show, and was wondering if it was cheezy? Oh yea its on Fox!
Old 10-29-2002, 09:13 AM

Soumy16 is an unknown quantity at this point
ive seen it, its kinda cheezy bad actors, the chicks are hot though
Old 10-29-2002, 09:16 AM
Regular StuntLifer

foxracinggirl is a decent person
actually...

the show kicks ***....and no it's not a girly show... they've only had 2 episodes cuz of damn baseball but there is an all new episode on this wednesday... it's almost like a 1 hour movie...

the second episode they had 3 hot chicks on dirt bikes who stole diamonds and guys on bikes...and i will say i got to see thong!!! lol...

hope this helps...

amy
Old 10-29-2002, 09:18 AM
Regular StuntLifer

Originally posted by Soumy16
its kinda cheezy bad actors
i think you might be thinkin of the fast and furious!!! lol...those guys were some bad actors!!!

i don't think the acting sucks at all... but that's just my opinion... which matters...cuz i'm a kick *** chick!!! lmao..j/k

lata...
amy
Old 10-29-2002, 09:25 AM

koffee is an unknown quantity at this point
Chicks

Chics... I like chics, too bad ill be in school on WED. Dammit.
Old 10-29-2002, 09:41 AM

Soumy16 is an unknown quantity at this point
:D :D good one amy
Old 10-29-2002, 11:35 AM

SICK02R6 is an unknown quantity at this point
fast lane:

I'm still in awe that there are good lookin girls, sorry women, on here! That's some ****, mad props to the women who ride!!! Especially in the boston area!

As for that show i have seen both of them too. I caught them on MTV late at night though. If it's got bikes in it then i'm down to watch. They do have gorgeous girls most of the time. And the bike scenes sometimes are cool. The chick from saved by the bell is on it, she's beautiful! I'd have to say overall yeah I'd watch it again just cause tv sucks nowadays. Something kinda cheesy but has bikes is more worth something that's just ok with no bikes. They show a nice Aprilia done up with carbon fibre plastics. The acting is a little cheesy but... It is totally like watching a 1hr movie.

ps.. hey Amy I'd love to see your best stunts, no matter where we have to go. lol j/k thats good **** though!

much love to the ladies !
later,
Keith

Last edited by SICK02R6; 10-29-2002 at 11:42 AM.
Old 10-29-2002, 01:26 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Re: fast lane:

Originally posted by SICK02R6
I'm still in awe that there are good lookin girls, sorry women, on here! That's some ****, mad props to the women who ride!!! Especially in the boston area!

ps.. hey Amy I'd love to see your best stunts, no matter where we have to go. lol j/k thats good **** though!

much love to the ladies !
later,
Keith
hey keith...thanx for the props on riding and as far as my stunts in the bedroom go... well those are for only 1 person...but i'm glad you like it anyway! (what i wrote that is, not the actual stunts!)...lol...

lata...
amy
Old 10-29-2002, 02:45 PM

SICK02R6 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm glad you knew i was just f-n around. Wasn't trying to start ****. but yeah i think it's cool that girls are starting to ride more and more.
I had a scandelous pic under my name on the side too. but I didn't look as good sprawled over my bike in a bikini. yeah yeah i know you're not in a bikini. but anyways later
Keith
Old 10-29-2002, 03:13 PM
Regular StuntLifer

Re: ...

Originally posted by SICK02R6
I'm glad you knew i was just f-n around. Wasn't trying to start ****. but yeah i think it's cool that girls are starting to ride more and more.
i'm glad you were just jokin around cuz my man would have beat the crrap outta you!!! lmao...j/k...i'm an original jokester too! and i love that girls are starting to ride more and more too! cuz we all know that chicks rule!!! :D :D :D

lata
amy
Old 10-29-2002, 03:15 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

ChrisNoF4i is a decent person
Arrow

Cheezy? Bad acting??
Whatchutalkinbout Willis??
Tiffani Amber Thiessen is a quality actress (though she'll always be Kelly Kapowski to me).
And I do believe they showed a chick riding the new '03 gixxer 1K in the second episode. Chicks that ride rule!
Old 10-29-2002, 09:04 PM

PrplHaz4 is an unknown quantity at this point
heh...this show's great....chicks, bikes, action.....sounds gooda me.....wish there were more episodes....